This blog is moderated by JovanBgd
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    If you use a credit card you will get fucked without a Kiss!

Do Not use a credit card for anything except to reserve a room then when you arrive you need to exchange Euros into Pesos and Then you pay the hotel, hostel, apartment, et cetera.

Do Not use an ATM here or you will receive about 9 to 1 .

I doubt that you can get Argentine Pesos in Bosnia or anywhere else near you and if you can it surely will not be 15 to 1 .

If you are stuck without Euros or Dollars then obtain a cash advance in Europe and bring the money Here to exchange it for the Blue Rate. (Black Market Pesos).

At the airport exchange just enough Euros to be able to use the Manuel Tienda Leon Airport Shuttle to travel from the airport to your hostel or their terminal in Retiro.

After that I can walk you over to exchange at the Blue rate downtown if you'd like.

TL.
    It took me a while to get the math.

Well with the rate 1 USD=15 ARS, I can definitely afford more than 400 pesos for a chica! LOL!

You really made my day TL! Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JovanBgd For This Post:

Don't Use Credit Cards

Quote Originally Posted by JovanBgd  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much for the invaluable information!

If I understood you correctly, there is an official exchange rate. And there is also the actual exchange rate, right? We had something similar during the war and communism.

I'll try to buy some pesos here then. It's a long shot, but with such disproportion it's worth a try.

But if you pay by credit card they charge you the official rate, right?
    If you use a credit card you will get fucked without a Kiss!

Do Not use a credit card for anything except to reserve a room then when you arrive you need to exchange Euros into Pesos and Then you pay the hotel, hostel, apartment, et cetera.

Do Not use an ATM here or you will receive about 9 to 1 .

I doubt that you can get Argentine Pesos in Bosnia or anywhere else near you and if you can it surely will not be 15 to 1 .

If you are stuck without Euros or Dollars then obtain a cash advance in Europe and bring the money Here to exchange it for the Blue Rate. (Black Market Pesos).

At the airport exchange just enough Euros to be able to use the Manuel Tienda Leon Airport Shuttle to travel from the airport to your hostel or their terminal in Retiro.

After that I can walk you over to exchange at the Blue rate downtown if you'd like.

TL.

If I understood you correctly, there is an official exchange rate. And there is also the actual exchange rate, right? We had something similar during the war and communism.

I'll try to buy some pesos here then. It's a long shot, but with such disproportion it's worth a try.

For the record, to make clear, I know you can't pay chicas with credit card! I was thinking about hostel or supermarket!

You will be staying 2. 5 blocks away from me so that will be easy.

Privados:

I know of a few girls that provide outstanding service for around 250 to 300 p I think. It's been a while since I talked to them though.

So it's about 1. 25 Euros per Dollar so 40 Euros is about 50 Dollars.

You must be thinking that the Dollar is about 9 to 1 in Pesos.

450 Pesos being around 50 Dollars.

WRONG!

We are getting over 15 to 1 so $450.00 pesos is about $30.00 Dollars. (24 Euros).

Bring down large Dollar bills or large Euros and you will have a much better time!

Do Not exchange your foreign currency for anything Less than 15 or 15.4 to 1 .

Keep in Touch.

TL.

Monger Math Lesson

Like those actors in American movies like to say it: "ready is my middle name" or "I was born ready! Depending on the script! .

Thank you so much for agreeing to see me. I like to see everything there is and go everywhere whenever I travel. And for chicas I would walk days thirsty and tired through a desert, so no problem, will go anywhere where the girls are.

Are you serious that chicas charge over 40 euros (425 pesos)? Even in privados? Then it's more expensive than Europe.

I will be staying in Hostel Arrabal in Montserrat. We can meet there or simply agree on time and place in the city and I'll get there.

Great hearing from you TL! Keep in touch! .
    You will be staying 2. 5 blocks away from me so that will be easy.

Privados:

I know of a few girls that provide outstanding service for around 250 to 300 p I think. It's been a while since I talked to them though.

So it's about 1. 25 Euros per Dollar so 40 Euros is about 50 Dollars.

You must be thinking that the Dollar is about 9 to 1 in Pesos.

450 Pesos being around 50 Dollars.

WRONG!

We are getting over 15 to 1 so $450.00 pesos is about $30.00 Dollars. (24 Euros).

Bring down large Dollar bills or large Euros and you will have a much better time!

Do Not exchange your foreign currency for anything Less than 15 or 15.4 to 1 .

Keep in Touch.

TL.

Hola JB!

Welcome to BA!

Ready for adventure?

TL.
    Like those actors in American movies like to say it: "ready is my middle name" or "I was born ready! Depending on the script! .

Thank you so much for agreeing to see me. I like to see everything there is and go everywhere whenever I travel. And for chicas I would walk days thirsty and tired through a desert, so no problem, will go anywhere where the girls are.

Are you serious that chicas charge over 40 euros (425 pesos)? Even in privados? Then it's more expensive than Europe.

I will be staying in Hostel Arrabal in Montserrat. We can meet there or simply agree on time and place in the city and I'll get there.

Great hearing from you TL! Keep in touch! .

Welcome to BA!

Will be in BA from 19th to 23 of October. I'll be glad to meet any fellow mongers and sit down for a drink or go mongering.

I am 30 years old. Work as a security guard. I speak English, French, Arabic and Serbian. But, unfortunately, don't speak any Spanish, besides the well-known words such as "gringo", "esse", "puta", "por favor", and similar style words.

I have another important note to make. I am a budget traveler. Will be staying at the hostel. So I can't afford high prices for chicas and go to clubs, party all night and throw money around. Most I can afford is around 400 pesos per session.

So again, will be happy to meet anyone for a drink, going sightseeing, mongering the streets or privados with reasonable prices. And all advices and suggestions are welcome! Really hope to have a chance to meet any of you guys!

Best,

Jovan.
    Hola JB!

Welcome to BA!

I'd be happy to show you around town if I'm not too busy. It's what I do normally.

I'm in the middle of some film work but maybe you can come along with us and get to know the city a bit.

I must tell you that the $400.00 peso range may be a little unrealistic but you never know. They are definitely out there, probably all over the place.

Privados for sure. Your going to need a translator.

Hell, you can be my personal body guard. With a body guard we can venture into the sketchy parts of town full of Dominicans and shit like that! 100% !

Those places should be in the range. Pool Halls and Snow Bars! They sell more coke than Coca-Cola.

Ready for adventure?

TL.

Buenos Aires 19th - 23 October

Will be in BA from 19th to 23 of October. I'll be glad to meet any fellow mongers and sit down for a drink or go mongering.

I am 30 years old. Work as a security guard. I speak English, French, Arabic and Serbian. But, unfortunately, don't speak any Spanish, besides the well-known words such as "gringo", "esse", "puta", "por favor", and similar style words.

I have another important note to make. I am a budget traveler. Will be staying at the hostel. So I can't afford high prices for chicas and go to clubs, party all night and throw money around. Most I can afford is around 400 pesos per session.

So again, will be happy to meet anyone for a drink, going sightseeing, mongering the streets or privados with reasonable prices. And all advices and suggestions are welcome! Really hope to have a chance to meet any of you guys!

Best,

Jovan.

Posting Limitations