Thread: Buenos Aires vs Medellin

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Vitrea

Which girls have cuter asses

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMorgan  [View Original Post]
    One thing stands out about Medellin girls. They are sweet. The people in Medellin are the nicest people and the girls are really really dolls. Go to a casa and for an hour you will think she is your girlfriend. Meet girls on Cupid and your calendar will be full of really nice girls of all types. You will get what you invest in Medellin by just being a straight up guy. Or you can just 'go sluming' for the night' because anything is available. Go to Parqe LLeras and meet a starlet!
    Okay Dickhead has sold Medellin to me over BA. But I love ass, do the girls in Medellin or BA have cuter asses?

Medellin Girls

One thing stands out about Medellin girls. They are sweet. The people in Medellin are the nicest people and the girls are really really dolls. Go to a casa and for an hour you will think she is your girlfriend. Meet girls on Cupid and your calendar will be full of really nice girls of all types. You will get what you invest in Medellin by just being a straight up guy. Or you can just 'go sluming' for the night' because anything is available. Go to Parqe LLeras and meet a starlet!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PirateMorgan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Okay so I gather you think Colombian girls have marginally better bodies, the last question I am going trouble you with if I may, where do you think they are prettier, namely have prettier faces? Colombia (Medellin) or Argentina (BA)?

For me the most attractive girls I have ever seen were in Ukraine. I have never been to Belgrade, but they are supposed to be great in Serbia as well.
    My personal opinion is that paisas have prettier faces than porteñas but and importantly, if you go to MDE a majority of the gals are paisas or at least antioqueñas. Whereas, if you go to Buenos Aires, very few of the working girls will be porteñas. Probably 30% of the hookers in BsAs are paraguayan (and that's a good thing). I have not been any further east than Budapest, not the Ukraine or Belgrade. Most attractive women I have ever seen would be Copenhagen.

Now you may say, 'Why not just go to Paraguay?' I did, three times. There is absolutely nothing else there but pussy. Nothing.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Where are they prettier

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I think obesity is not a huge issue in Argentina. I think a higher percentage of colombianas go to the gym as compared to argentinas. In my opinion the thing to do in Argentina is fuck paraguayas. Now there is a country that knows how to fuck! I would disagree they are slightly taller in BA than in MDE. I would argue the opposite by 2 or 3 centimeters. Latinas are pretty much all gonna be short, though, 90% of them. For example, the average height for a man in Per is 160 cm.

I have been all over Argentina and the tallest women there are to be found in the Welsh triangle of Rawson, Trelew, and Puerto Madryn. In fact I believe the best looking women in Argentina are to be found there, although I am partial to formoseas as well.
    Okay so I gather you think Colombian girls have marginally better bodies, the last question I am going trouble you with if I may, where do you think they are prettier, namely have prettier faces? Colombia (Medellin) or Argentina (BA)?

For me the most attractive girls I have ever seen were in Ukraine. I have never been to Belgrade, but they are supposed to be great in Serbia as well.

Slovakia tends to have a mix of blonds and brunettes, what I like about them is their general shape, tall and thin. I like both light and dark women, Polish women are light in general and Romanians are dark, however Romanian women are in great shape, even if they are shorter, they tend to be quite thin.

I was quoting the originator of this thread who said that women in BA are "slightly taller" than women in Medellin. I am really interested in your opinion Dickhead. So I gather women that you would find women in BA generally thin, is hat right? Do you think that women in Medellin are in equally good shape or better?
    I think obesity is not a huge issue in Argentina. I think a higher percentage of colombianas go to the gym as compared to argentinas. In my opinion the thing to do in Argentina is fuck paraguayas. Now there is a country that knows how to fuck! I would disagree they are slightly taller in BA than in MDE. I would argue the opposite by 2 or 3 centimeters. Latinas are pretty much all gonna be short, though, 90% of them. For example, the average height for a man in Perú is 160 cm.

I have been all over Argentina and the tallest women there are to be found in the Welsh triangle of Rawson, Trelew, and Puerto Madryn. In fact I believe the best looking women in Argentina are to be found there, although I am partial to formoseñas as well.

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Well, first of all, whoever told you the women in BA are taller than the women in Medelln is full of shit. I'd say the average height is about 160 cm. Second of all, when dealing with argie women, your first concern is for their teeth and not for their waistline. Third of all, I have also been to the Slovak Republic (they don't like it when you say "Slovakia") and the women there are the exact physical opposite of argie women, weight aside. They are short, dark, have brown hair and eyes, and generally smaller tits. You will not find anything even remotely approaching the tall, buxom blonds of Bratislava.
    Slovakia tends to have a mix of blonds and brunettes, what I like about them is their general shape, tall and thin. I like both light and dark women, Polish women are light in general and Romanians are dark, however Romanian women are in great shape, even if they are shorter, they tend to be quite thin.

I was quoting the originator of this thread who said that women in BA are "slightly taller" than women in Medellin. I am really interested in your opinion Dickhead. So I gather women that you would find women in BA generally thin, is hat right? Do you think that women in Medellin are in equally good shape or better?

Well, first of all, whoever told you the women in BA are taller than the women in Medellín is full of shit. I'd say the average height is about 160 cm. Second of all, when dealing with argie women, your first concern is for their teeth and not for their waistline. Third of all, I have also been to the Slovak Republic (they don't like it when you say "Slovakia") and the women there are the exact physical opposite of argie women, weight aside. They are short, dark, have brown hair and eyes, and generally smaller tits. You will not find anything even remotely approaching the tall, buxom blonds of Bratislava.

My suspcions are confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Realize that the people on this board are reporting on the cream of the crop so to speak. NOT on the average girl on the street. Plus from what I have seen, most women in the city (Buenos Aires) are a little better dressed and cared for then in the provinces. That being said, there are a LOT of gordas out there. It seems that a lot of the population out side of the city is fat. The poorer people in my neighborhood survive (or so it seems) on that Argie pan casero that they sell everywhere and coke. Then they sit around all day bitching and moaning and drinking mate. Its amazing that in this country most of the poor seem to be overweight.
    Hi Gandolf,

I have a fascination for Argentina since I love Argentine beefs and Malbec, however I did think the reputation of the women in BA is not entirely deserved. There must be many nice one here, but I doubt they could compare to Slovakia or Romania to name just a few places. I am wondering about the average girl on the street, in Slovakia she will still be great looking, but maybe not here.

If you are outside of the most needy indigent countries, it is the poor that tend to be fat and the wealthier tend to be thinner. In the US and Europe this is the case and in India it would be the converse. So that means in Argentina the poor do not tend to go hungry, is that true?

I wonder if I may trouble you with two additional questions, how thin / heavy are average girls in BA and have girls gotten heavier over time, are they heavier than 10 years ago. The internet seems to say that girls are very thin in BA, but they might be only in upscale touristy locales and so on. I went to university in UCLA the girls looked very hot then, but when I visit my parents in Long Island, they are nothing to write home about.

Once again, thank you for your input and the information, how long have you lived in Argentina? Gandolf?

Hi,

Now I am a bit confused, according to FAO obesity statistics Argentine girls are not at all thin, but everyone who has spoken to me says they are in remarkably good shape.
    Realize that the people on this board are reporting on the cream of the crop so to speak. NOT on the average girl on the street. Plus from what I have seen, most women in the city (Buenos Aires) are a little better dressed and cared for then in the provinces. That being said, there are a LOT of gordas out there. It seems that a lot of the population out side of the city is fat. The poorer people in my neighborhood survive (or so it seems) on that Argie pan casero that they sell everywhere and coke. Then they sit around all day bitching and moaning and drinking mate. Its amazing that in this country most of the poor seem to be overweight.

How thin are girls in Buenos Aires or Medellin

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to go to these two cities back to back. I just left BA yesterday. I was in MDE two weeks ago, where I frequent a lot more. I miss them both already.

General thoughts: Paisas like to party. They jump at the option of going to a nice restaurant and a regular club. BA girls; not so much. The clubs put pressure on the girls to come back to the club. In MDE, once the girl leaves, she is under no such pressure though she may still choose to do that for persona financial reasons. For my tastes, both Paisas and Baires chicas are equally good in the sac. Looks wise, they both have stunners but if you like them on average a bit taller, dig light color eyes and brown or blonde hair along with a nice tight latina ass, you will be in heaven in BA. Silicone breasts are equally common but gluteal implants are less common in BA (I hate those). In general, I like them all natural and I don't have trouble finding them in either of the cities. Romance latina, CO Cupid and Facebook add another dimension to MDE mongering that I do not have much info on re BA.
    Hi,

First of all Vitrea, thank you for the great report.

To all concerned, I have a question to ask. I have been all over Europe, I have been to Slovakia many times, Bulgaria, Latvia, Poland etc. I have never seen girls in better shape than I have in Slovakia or Latvia. I have never been to Romania but from numerous FKK visits those girls are in remarkably good shape.

Now I am a bit confused, according to FAO obesity statistics Argentine girls are not at all thin, but everyone who has spoken to me says they are in remarkably good shape. Before I say the next thing, please do not be offended, since I am a home boy (from So Cal) like many of you, do the guys mean thin by American standards which can mean anything, or are girls in Buenos Aires really in great shape and very thin, I like them tall and thin.

Secondly I wonder if I can ask what shape Medellin girls are in compared to BA girls, I know BA girls are taller but are Medellin girls as thin?

"frat house"

Tere are two hotel buildings seperated by a long block mansion 1 has about 12 rooms or so and may have visitors from mansion2. Typical afternoon might have 6 to 10 guys ages 40 to 60 who are english speakers hanging out by the pool. There might be 8 to 16 girls hanging out and coming and going. Some of the boys may order take lunch for some of the girls and them selves. Order a large bottle of booze and some large sodas. Add some music and an afternoon of relaxed fun. Some couple or three -some drift off and return.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBob  [View Original Post]
    I have been to medellin 5 times over the last few years. Each time i have stayed at a mansion property: mansion 1 is like a frat house with english speakers and hot and cold running pretty younger girls. Mansion 2 is one block away and is also full of english speakers, but only has girls visiting guests and sometimes a few from the mansion 1 crew will sunbath or swim by the pool.

My first few trips were in 1 and then i learned to prefer 2. You pays your money and makes your choice. The mansion is a program that may meet your needs and likes or might be all wrong for you. It is expensive us$80 to us$120 per night with breakfast. Some rooms are gorgeous and very well kept and others are in need of updating. I 4+star hotel in the same area will cost us$60 to us$80 per night. There is an active short term apartment rental industry which is a bit less expensive.

The program: a stocked pond with vetted girls who are generally 18 to 24 years old and slender. Some are very experienced and skilled and others are not that skilled nor professional.

The mansion girl "rate" is in the range of us$70 to us$80 for a long hour. This is a higher end rate. The prices and services are negotiable. Most do bbbj and some do it very, very well. Other could use some instruction. The program is that the girls come in numbers to hang out from maybe 11am to 1am. During the afternoon and until maybe 10pm, frequently there are more girls than guests. Not every girl will work every day. The rates are attractive to keep girls who are not hardened and don't know how to make money by hustling and up selling. There are daytime houses that are like privados with some of the same girls charging much less. The owners intend to keep the place stocked with a pool of ever changing attractive pleasant girls. Guests who want to session multiple times daily do mix it up. Late morning house visit for us$30 and afternoon mansion girl and maybe a mansion girl at night or go out to either a less expensive or upper end place at night.

The good part of the program is that you get to hang out with the girls and can session or visit without knowing them in the biblical sense. You start to know some of the girls and they all gossip. If you are a good trick, the word gets out fast. I saw the owner throw out a guest for ripping off a few good girls eg underpaying or trying to force activities not agreed upon. Girls who play games or don't really belong there are asked to leave and barred.

I personally love the hanging out with the girls and pairing off--almost all very good experiences--generally gfe or pse that are fun and good.

The owners have maybe 24 rooms in total and are running a business. You do not get access to the program and their private club without staying there and paying the higher daily rate.

The mansion is not a place for lower cost monger vacation. You can do medellin for half the price, but creating your own program. The sister website to this site has a very active set of threads about medellin. There are many other options.
    But is this not like a Frat House atmosphere? I'm trying to understand this.

Thanks.

Medllin living

An up-to-date blog on Medellin living costs.

http://wanderingtrader.com/travel-bl...llin-colombia/

MDE mansion, an interesting option

I have been to medellin 5 times over the last few years. Each time i have stayed at a mansion property: mansion 1 is like a frat house with english speakers and hot and cold running pretty younger girls. Mansion 2 is one block away and is also full of english speakers, but only has girls visiting guests and sometimes a few from the mansion 1 crew will sunbath or swim by the pool.

My first few trips were in 1 and then i learned to prefer 2. You pays your money and makes your choice. The mansion is a program that may meet your needs and likes or might be all wrong for you. It is expensive us$80 to us$120 per night with breakfast. Some rooms are gorgeous and very well kept and others are in need of updating. I 4+star hotel in the same area will cost us$60 to us$80 per night. There is an active short term apartment rental industry which is a bit less expensive.

The program: a stocked pond with vetted girls who are generally 18 to 24 years old and slender. Some are very experienced and skilled and others are not that skilled nor professional.

The mansion girl "rate" is in the range of us$70 to us$80 for a long hour. This is a higher end rate. The prices and services are negotiable. Most do bbbj and some do it very, very well. Other could use some instruction. The program is that the girls come in numbers to hang out from maybe 11am to 1am. During the afternoon and until maybe 10pm, frequently there are more girls than guests. Not every girl will work every day. The rates are attractive to keep girls who are not hardened and don't know how to make money by hustling and up selling. There are daytime houses that are like privados with some of the same girls charging much less. The owners intend to keep the place stocked with a pool of ever changing attractive pleasant girls. Guests who want to session multiple times daily do mix it up. Late morning house visit for us$30 and afternoon mansion girl and maybe a mansion girl at night or go out to either a less expensive or upper end place at night.

The good part of the program is that you get to hang out with the girls and can session or visit without knowing them in the biblical sense. You start to know some of the girls and they all gossip. If you are a good trick, the word gets out fast. I saw the owner throw out a guest for ripping off a few good girls eg underpaying or trying to force activities not agreed upon. Girls who play games or don't really belong there are asked to leave and barred.

I personally love the hanging out with the girls and pairing off--almost all very good experiences--generally gfe or pse that are fun and good.

The owners have maybe 24 rooms in total and are running a business. You do not get access to the program and their private club without staying there and paying the higher daily rate.

The mansion is not a place for lower cost monger vacation. You can do medellin for half the price, but creating your own program. The sister website to this site has a very active set of threads about medellin. There are many other options.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    I never understood all this hullabaloo about staying in the mansion in MDE. And if you did not stay in the mansion, you are considered a out cast and the three owners of the mansion create trouble for you and you are not allowed to enter the mansion to come and meet people etc.

However, in BA - I feel a monger can arrive in BA and hit the ground running if one has read this forum.

I prefer to monger alone. I would not want to stay in the mansion and lick the nuts of the three owners of the mansion, to get laid. So I avoided going to MDE.
    There may be a bit of misconception here. I know all three owners of Mansion though I don't think all three own it anymore. May be it is just two now? Anyway, all three are decent guys that helped create a great venue for gringos when most North-Americans were scared of coming to and navigate the streets of Medellin. They had to work through a lot of legal and practical issues to run a successful "hotel" business in one of the most sought after locations in the city while providing access to cute paisas. You can understand why they do not want every horny male foreigner parading though there for a free chat/grope with the chicas and to collect the phone numbers. I am also friends with lot of current and ex mansion girls. The firsthand info is that they are under no obligation to mansion. Girls that are getting into the business actually want to be able to work at mansion so they could easily meet their potential clients. It is a great model.

Having said all that, I stayed there once long time ago and I haven't stayed at the Mansion in 2 years and they never gave me a hard time.

I strictly monger alone also. I like the privacy and the adventure. I do say that Mansion has a niche market for gringos who want to socialize with other gringo mongers and are not very comfortable exploring MDE on their own. I agree with Estan's point also. If you are that type and don't know Spanish MDE is a bit harder to navigate than BA. That is a fact. I look on the positive side. Having Mansion as an option opens up MDE for the inexperienced mongers. I Don't see that as a limitation to very experienced mongers such as yourself.

At the end of the day, it is great to have all these options so we can choose what gives us the most pleasure.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

20. 10-28-14 18:53

Posting Limitations