Thread: Korean BBQ

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Korean BBQ "Avoid!"

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I renew my fuck those mother fuckers objection. I was bathed, well dressed, hadn't touched her pussy, and my cock wasn't peeking out of my zipper. Maybe they did cut you some Secret Asian Man slack, I don't know. I thank you for your kind offer, but they may eat the corn out of my shit.
    Dear DR (Daddy Ruiz).

Yes, I think your are right! I think it possibly was the "Secret Asian Man" 'Slack or Courtesy' that the Korean BBQ gave me as I look like a "Chinito. " I apologize deeply and ask forgiveness on behalf of the other several billion "Chinitos" who are more educated and look beyond nationality, ethnicity and race. Business is Business no matter what color you are. If their business model is to be "Chinito Only" well maybe we should put an "AVOID" message on our board? Sadly, there are many businesses in this world that are like that, especially with the "Chinitos!

Anyway I hope to make it up to you one day and take you out to another Asian place in BsAs as my treat. Please let me pay for your meal.

As for the Korean BBQ what I was thinking of doing is telling them they had screwed up by not letting you eat there and that we have millions of members who are reading my posts. I will take a bunch of our members for dinner one day, making sure all members are clean, bathed and well dressed and we will eat them out of house and home! And we will eat all the dog, cat, rat and hamster they have! Take care and see you soon.

Hollywood.

I like hamster

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    Hi DR (Daddy Ruiz).

Concerning the new Korean Bar B Que restaurant near Plaza Congresso. I went there twice, once alone and the other time with TL (Tejano Libre) and The Happy Leprechaun. Both times I was greeted nicely and offered dinner. I don't know why you were not offered service? Was it because I have a face like a "Chinito?" I apologize for their rude service and let me buy you dinner there the next time I'm in town. I insist on paying for you! I will yell at them and tell them they really "Screwed Up" and that we have over a million members (not exactly sure how many members we have?) and we may put out a "NO GO" alert if they pull that crap on any of our members! I did see that their offerings were very limited as the Korean BBQs here in Hollywoodland have 10 times a much stuff on the buffet line.

Let's go there very hungry and we will eat them out of the house! I was thinking of saying as a joke, "I hope you like dog, cat and hamster as these delicacies are what they are serving!" but then you may not want to eat there! (LOL).

See you soon,

Hollywood.
    I renew my fuck those mother fuckers objection. I was bathed, well dressed, hadn't touched her pussy, and my cock wasn't peeking out of my zipper. Maybe they did cut you some Secret Asian Man slack, I don't know. I thank you for your kind offer, but they may eat the corn out of my shit.

Lock up your pets!

I went there tonight and they wouldn't serve me because I was by myself.
    Hi DR (Daddy Ruiz).

Concerning the new Korean Bar B Que restaurant near Plaza Congresso. I went there twice, once alone and the other time with TL (Tejano Libre) and The Happy Leprechaun. Both times I was greeted nicely and offered dinner. I don't know why you were not offered service? Was it because I have a face like a "Chinito?" I apologize for their rude service and let me buy you dinner there the next time I'm in town. I insist on paying for you! I will yell at them and tell them they really "Screwed Up" and that we have over a million members (not exactly sure how many members we have?) and we may put out a "NO GO" alert if they pull that crap on any of our members! I did see that their offerings were very limited as the Korean BBQs here in Hollywoodland have 10 times a much stuff on the buffet line.

Let's go there very hungry and we will eat them out of the house! I was thinking of saying as a joke, "I hope you like dog, cat and hamster as these delicacies are what they are serving!" but then you may not want to eat there! (LOL).

See you soon,

Hollywood.

I was a mail carrier for quite a while, and one time we got a registered package from Korea. Registered mail, not to be confused with certified mail, is transported under lock and key and signed for every step of the way, and the clerks and carrier whose hands it passes through are legally, financially responsible for the value of registered mail. Probably 75% of registered mail is sent by ignorant dickheads who really only need certified but are confused and thus vastly overpay.

Anyway, this package, which was rather large, about the size of a dorm refrigerator, "arrived in poor condition" as we euphemistically stamped on it. What that actually meant was, the package apparently consisted entirely of jars of kim chee, many of which were broken. God that fucker stunk. It was also undeliverable as the entire address was in Korean, except for the city, state, zip code, and "USA." You obviously can't open the fucking thing. You can't deliver it. It's supposed to be in a locked room at all times, of which we have only one, and if we put it in there, it's gonna stink up everything else in the room, probably permanently.

One of the carriers had a Korean wife (actually several of them did) and she came in and translated the street name but there was no such fucking number on that street. We had to go around asking everyone who had a route that hit that street if they had any such person, and of course the last name was Kim which is like half of Korea. Finally we figured out who the fuck it belonged to but it was still a couple more days before they came and picked it up. I wasn't there when that happened but I guess the recipients raised quite a stink about the jars being broken until they found out it was insured and then they were borderline ecstatic (the sender gets the money but that was undoubtedly a family member).

It was the dead of winter and we still kept every door in the place propped open for at least a week. As this comprised my introduction to Korean cuisine (when I came back in from my route the day it arrived, I was certain that a several days' old corpse must have been discovered), you will have to pardon my distinct lack of enthusiasm for the genre. After thirty years, I have recovered from the trauma enough that I can eat kim chee, but only outdoors.

Korean tofu stew with clams!

I remember Auckland, the wind was really blowing and I was frozen. Then a miracle happen, and life felt good again.

Some day, when I"m awfully low.

When the world is cold.

I will feel a glow just thinking about you.

And the way you look tonight.

Or, you could go to a Thai spa, where the language doesn't sound quite so much like barking dogs and where their hands don't smell like fermented cabbage that's been buried in the ground since Syngman Rhee was around. The next Korean I fuck will be the first one. I plan to get around to that about the time Honey Boo Boo starts collecting Social Security.

The Koreans

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    If you put styrofoam in gasoline it makes a kind of jelly that is like a poor man's napalm. Mix up a batch of that and toss it through their window at lunch time.
    I know you are joking!

But they get a lifetime pass for being boorish for their introduction & contribution to Asian massages in the US. A whole generation & a half dedicated themselves to upgrade their lives and give their children a shot at the American dream. From Flushing Meadows in the East to Inglewood in the West, they made many despairing & dysfunctional American males happy. Following in the footsteps of the immigrant groups like Irish, Italians, Jews, Vietnamese, starting at the bottom, working their way up. And now, totally ingrained into the fabric of the American dream.

Remember your visit to an Asian spa, and getting a drift of that Korean kim-chee(pickle cabbage) coming from the kitchen. I think many of you thought it was unwashed pussies. Not so, most spas are very insistent of you and them taking a shower and washing up before the massage. When Red Foxx was divorcing his Korean wife, the smell of his wife fermenting her own kim-chee in the house was cited as unusual punishment. I often ate in the kitchen after a session as most places have a full time older women doing the cooking, cleaning & washing for the girls and the house.

The Korean dish that took the world by storm and converting many heathens, is call Bimbimbab. A soft rice cook in a ceramic pot, vegetables & mushroom, some meat and a egg added to it at the table, a special savory sauce, mix it up and then you are in heaven. Very healthy, and a favorite of people on diet and vegetarians.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rev BS For This Post:

If you put styrofoam in gasoline it makes a kind of jelly that is like a poor man's napalm. Mix up a batch of that and toss it through their window at lunch time.

Not really

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The place is set-up for Family Dining with 6 to 8 chairs around 1 common grill in the center of the table .

If they allow 1 client to take an entire table they lose a potential of 5 or more paying clients.
    They have several smaller tables for 4, when they turned me away (during a rain storm) they had a total of two (2) tables in the restaurant one 6 top and one 3. I was in this business for a long time, I can tell at a glance how busy/or not busy a place is. Had they been full or nearly so that seating me would have caused them to make a full party wait I would not have asked.

It was a stupid decision made by a young lady that's clueless about this business. I say again, fuck them.

Let's Go !

Quote Originally Posted by RevBS  [View Original Post]
    Is the term for the small dishes that complements what you order for your main course. The draw for most Korean restaurants is Bar-B-Q, hence, the set up for more than 1 person. And their menu must be limited in terms of other dishes. A single diner has no problem eating in any Korean Town in the States or in Korea. They can always cook your meat in the kitchen and serve you on a small table.For a single diner, banchan will come on a smaller scale. Perhaps, maximum of 3 whilst a group might have up to 10 or more varieties.

Korean boorishness is famous but a result of small time operators that are not from the professional food class. Korean food is only now gaining acceptance in many countries. I am a big fan of their grilled beef & ribs, cod stew, tofu stew, hot & cold noodles, and of course, banchan.

The one time I ate Korean food in BA was disappointing. Family run, limited menu, low quality ingredients like beef & banchan. I almost told them that I would bring my own beef!
    Thanks Man !

I am going to this place this week if anybody wants to go with me just send me a PM and we can check it out .

As long as they don't serve DOG then they are ok with me .

TL.

Looking forward to the various spices and oddities .

I'm sure it will beat the shit out of a typical Argie meal !

Banchan

Is the term for the small dishes that complements what you order for your main course. The draw for most Korean restaurants is Bar-B-Q, hence, the set up for more than 1 person. And their menu must be limited in terms of other dishes. A single diner has no problem eating in any Korean Town in the States or in Korea. They can always cook your meat in the kitchen and serve you on a small table.For a single diner, banchan will come on a smaller scale. Perhaps, maximum of 3 whilst a group might have up to 10 or more varieties.

Korean boorishness is famous but a result of small time operators that are not from the professional food class. Korean food is only now gaining acceptance in many countries. I am a big fan of their grilled beef & ribs, cod stew, tofu stew, hot & cold noodles, and of course, banchan.

The one time I ate Korean food in BA was disappointing. Family run, limited menu, low quality ingredients like beef & banchan. I almost told them that I would bring my own beef!

It's Only Biz !

They put a shitload of food on the table (kind of like tapas) and didn't want to do it for one. I told them they could give me less. They don't want to serve a table of less than 400P.
    The place is set-up for Family Dining with 6 to 8 chairs around 1 common grill in the center of the table .

If they allow 1 client to take an entire table they lose a potential of 5 or more paying clients .

It's Only business Boys .

Not an ethnic thing .

It's the same thing as Orleans charging 250p per Puta to sit at a table all day .

If they did not charge the Pus then they would lose a bunch of cash .

When I go to the All You Can Stuff places they Lose money .

I will go and eat there this coming week , I may even try to go alone .

I went in there to look with 3 White boys and they wanted us to sit down .

They showed us the lay-out .

You boys are over-reacting .

I could understand not allowing Peruvians or Bolivians but Not White Boys with cash .

TL.

I went there tonight and they wouldn't serve me because I was by myself.
    I have heard of the same story. I do not know what's their fking problem, it's a business, why cant non Korean eat there?

I am Asian, but not Korean, I wouldn't fkn go to that place.

They put a shitload of food on the table (kind of like tapas) and didn't want to do it for one. I told them they could give me less. They don't want to serve a table of less than 400P.
    Not sure if its the same restaurant but my buddy went to a korean place on our last trip. He made a reservation on the phone and they told him certain nights of the week Korean clients only. He is 1/2 korean and when he arrived at the door they started speaking to him in korean and I think it threw him for a moment and he froze and they were about to deny him entry. But then he replied and he and his date got seated. So maybe they didnt have the balls to tell you their policy to your face and wanted to use the dining alone as an excuse ???

The service

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    What's the "logic" behind this policy ? First I've heard of it.

Posting Limitations