Thread: RIA Money transfer service from the USA

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys think? Does this even crack the top 100 rudest comments of mine? I think it's about the 278th worst trash I've talked on here.
    He must read a lot of knitting forums or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys think? Does this even crack the top 100 rudest comments of mine? I think it's about the 278th worst trash I've talked on here.
    I thought it was pretty weakass trash talk. I blame the (practically) free health care that the Great Dictator has given you and the widely available 12% THC American weed for you going all Melvin Milquetoast on us. Soon you'll just be another member in the great unwashed mass of regular dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMorgan  [View Original Post]
    For you to say that is just the worst trash I have heard on this or any other board.

Drop this ceep

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    The RIA transfer he made that never went through.
    Why are we allowing this creep to bait us with his drivel and unsubstantiated.

Claims ?? Just who the hell is this RIA service, Does it even exist - but who rally gives a shit ??

We have our way to get cash.

Why share it.

Take your pirate ass and fish somewhere else.

Jackpot.
    Last edited by Jackpot; 12-03-14 at 22:28. Reason: content

As usual in this thread the information is incomplete. When a persons information is rendered useless it is would be stupid to listen to them again (per Einstein) So I must say that the information in your last post is useless to me. The whole story is that the government blocked SOME transfers into the country but NOT to Argentinians. Bingo, wow, you can send money to an Argentinian friend, the guy standing next to you. A relationship can be established with an Argentinian business person or professional, especially one who has a bank account in the U.S. and would like to get some money deposited into it once a month.
    What part of "The argie government does not allow dollar transfers to be made" do you not understand?? Are you smoking that cheap shit they sell in Puerta Plata???? The government does not "block" transfers. They effectively take your dollars and give you worthless pesos at a very low rate of exchange. Why dont you just stay in the D.R, where the exchange rate is currently 44 to 1. The D.R. Allows dollar transactions. I know, I own property there and collect rent. Learn to read and comprehend what you read!

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    What money are you talking about?
    The RIA transfer he made that never went through.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    I hope the owner of this board reads this and please keep the money...
    What money are you talking about?

Special for Dickhead

My Dominican hooker has a Masters Degree in nursing. For you to say that is just the worst trash I have heard on this or any other board. You are an insult to all, monger or any other person who cares to partake of this board. You hurt peoples feelings just to get a rise out of them and you enjoy it. I get my erections another way.

I hope the owner of this board reads this and please keep the money because I do not want to be associated with someone like Dickhead. I'm out'a here.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    As usual in this thread the information is incomplete. When a persons information is rendered useless it is would be stupid to listen to them again (per Einstein) So I must say that the information in your last post is useless to me. The whole story is that the government blocked SOME transfers into the country but NOT to Argentinians. Bingo, wow, you can send money to an Argentinian friend, the guy standing next to you. A relationship can be established with an Argentinian business person or professional, especially one who has a bank account in the U.S. and would like to get some money deposited into it once a month.
    Your original inquiry (and the title of your blog) was about using the RIA money transfer service to get dollars transferred to you here in BA.

You subsequently rejected all of the info posted by those of us who live here advising that you can't actually accomplish this, so then you change the subject and then declare all of us to be idiots because we've responded to the wrong question.

Okay, so here's the answer to your new question: Yes, it is possible for you to find an Argentino who will give you USD here in BA in exchange for your deposit into his USA bank account.

Good luck with that.

Thanks,

Jax.

11. 12-03-14 13:44

Well, the guy is bringing a dominican hooker to live with him in Argentina so I think currency exchange issues will end up being a fairly minor problem in the overall scope of things.

Based on your ability to establish good relationships on this board, I can envision you sitting outside a bank repeating over and over; "moneda por favor".

Done Deal

As usual in this thread the information is incomplete. When a persons information is rendered useless it is would be stupid to listen to them again (per Einstein) So I must say that the information in your last post is useless to me. The whole story is that the government blocked SOME transfers into the country but NOT to Argentinians. Bingo, wow, you can send money to an Argentinian friend, the guy standing next to you. A relationship can be established with an Argentinian business person or professional, especially one who has a bank account in the U.S. And would like to get some money deposited into it once a month.
    Therein lies the problem:

Locating an honest and trustworthy Argentinian.

Few and far between.

Locating an honest and trustworthy Argentinian with a valid bank account in the USA that is willing to allow you to transfer dollars into his account and then hand over precious dollars to you down here in Argentina is even more difficult .

Private Banking Downtown:

Fees: 6% of the transfer with a $100.00 Dollar Minimum charge per transaction.

Up to $30,000.00 Dollars a Day.

Paid to you in BA in Dollars, 1 to 1 or in Better than Blue Pesos.

Done Deal!

Fuck Her Now!

Ask Me How!

There is NO other way that I know of that is trustworthy.

Thanks,

TL

Special to Gandolf

I have always told my non mongering friends what a great source of information ISG is about the places I have lived (Costa Rica, Medellin, Puerto Vallarta, Sosua). I must say that my last inquiry brought out the worst in the membership, meaning people with opinions and no information. Not one person had the brains to suggest the method of dollar transfer that would work despite all the expert experience of the commentators. Not one person (except those that sent private messages) really cared to help me. They really only cared to blah blah blah which is a reflection of a their need to generally get a life. So thanks for nothing. I will think of you next time I eat a bag of peanuts.
    The point is the government has blocked all dollar transfers. This is what we are trying to tell you. The money enters the country through Banco de la Nacion and the change it to pesos at the "official" rate. (Around 8.50 now??) Open your ears and listen!! There are other ways to move money but its only worth while if you are moving large amounts as the cost is high. IF you read these boards we always say, BRING CASH! Zoom is OK if you are in a bind but Argentina is a cash in hand type of place. What more can anyone say!! This has been written many times in many different threads. How can one help you IF YOU DONT LISTEN????

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

18. 12-02-14 16:23

Posting Limitations