Thread: RIA Money transfer service from the USA

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Admin

RIA Money transfer

Well I guess that settles it. Seems that everyone knows that they will give you pesos and not dollars despite the company's advertising. It is good to know that many have actually tried it.

It works in the DR because they dont have restrictive currency laws. It will NOT work in Argentina or Venezuela. They will give your your money in the national currency at what ever rate they feel will fatten their pockets.

RIA money transfer

I don't think I could have been more clear. Soooooo, why don't one of you open an account and send yourself $100 and confirm that this all works well in Argentina. Do this instead of speculating about nothing you nor I know about. I am not in Argentina yet so you do it. Then inform us. Or I will do it when I get there. The world awaits confirmation. (The website says 'yes'...dollars.).

Ben The Sexy Beast

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure they pay you in dollar bills?
    I was going to send myself some Xmas Cash but I would really be surprised if they will give me copies of The Sexiest Man in The World !

The Monger "Poster Boy" himself !

Benjamin Franklin .

RIA -.

$11.97 to 1 as we speak .

Dollars you say ?

Pick-up at:

Argenper S.A. (Florida).

Calle Florida 520, Oficina 41 Y 42 1Er. Piso.

Buenos Aires DF.

Hours & Information.

Mon - Fri 07:00 - 22:00.

Sat - Sun 07:00 - 21:00.

I would be very surprised if they will hand you Benjamins .

That would be great !

Weekends Too !

It's not cheap though !

TL.

ALL THE CHICAS LOVE BEN !

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMorgan  [View Original Post]
    RIA Money transfer service. I opened an account and went through the security check. Then I sent $200 to myself in the DR.They charged me $2.00. Then I sent $500. Same charge $2.00. Delivery in U.S. Dollars. It took six days to receive the money (15 minutes with Xoom) but I am in no hurry. I am getting ready to move to Argentina. The charge to send $2000.00 to Argentina is $10.00 delivered in dollars with many delivery locations including Cordoba(no Xoom in Cordoba). This is all from bank account, not credit or debit card.

This is a like a gift.
    Are you sure they pay you in dollar bills?

RIA Money transfer service from the USA

RIA Money transfer service. I opened an account and went through the security check. Then I sent $200 to myself in the DR.They charged me $2.00. Then I sent $500. Same charge $2.00. Delivery in U.S. Dollars. It took six days to receive the money (15 minutes with Xoom) but I am in no hurry. I am getting ready to move to Argentina. The charge to send $2000.00 to Argentina is $10.00 delivered in dollars with many delivery locations including Cordoba(no Xoom in Cordoba). This is all from bank account, not credit or debit card.

This is a like a gift.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PirateMorgan For This Post:

RIA Money transfer service from the USA

Posting Limitations