I finally took a chica on a date last night. I was advised it was difficult to get a taxi from Puerto Madero late so we went to Recova Plaza. Chica wanted Sushi so Sushi Club it was. One problem is that in Recova everybody is dressed to impress and my chica was in a t-shirt and jeans and I wore casual slacks and a short-sleeve shirt so adding to our age difference, we stuck out somewhat. Nothing negative occurred thankfully.

Food was good. They made an excellent shrimp sushi with guacamole that I enjoyed. The Ebi Tempura was only so-so as tempura conjures something different in my mind.

Sushi Club is expensive. My chica does not drink and I am not drinking because of a medical issue, so a three course meal with desert was 690 pesos and I tipped well because the service was excellent and discreet.

A more normal course would be 500 to 600 pesos per person.

The other issue is that there is no wifi which I need for the translator. The waiter says the restaurant does not have it because they want people to converse. Of course with my minimal Spanish and the chica's minimal English, the conversation was not too deep. We have been out several times so we got by. However, I still have not got her opinion on Obamacare.