Thread: Kevins' Blog

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Kevins

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Jeez Louise Kevins. You wanted a chica, you got a chica. You got what was available, or a chica who was agreeable to see you. Redhot is not Amazon.com. She does not bait & switch. Considering your Spanish skills, why even use her services?
    She sent photos of the girls she said she had available for the pacted time and I agreed to those girls and the girl who arrives is different and that's ok for you. It is you who is nuts and that exactly the definitionof a bait And switch. Offer one thing or person and send another.

The reason I called her at all was she asked in this forum that with the problem at the hotel Las Naciones her girls still needed to work and so I figured what the heck why not help out and try something new and so I contacted her through AP and just asked what she had available Sunday evening she said nothing but for Saturday night yes so I said who for Saturday night she sent me two photos I said ok and one girl arrives and is not either of the two. The bait and switch.

Clear.

I don't use her hardly ever because as you say I live here and have my own arrangements butwas not against helping out and trying a little strange. But the strange I picked not what someone swapped after closing deal.

And who are you? Her promoter?

Jeez Louise Kevins. You wanted a chica, you got a chica. You got what was available, or a chica who was agreeable to see you. Redhot is not Amazon.com. She does not bait & switch. Considering your Spanish skills, why even use her services?

Yes you do

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    I have family, a daughter here and commitments that's not an excuse is my reality! I explain to you about the girl I sent is more sexually active and more beautiful than the girl who offered initially. I thought I'd be happy to find in your door one more beautiful than the pictures, but you just talk and talk and threatens me write bad reviews because it is not the girl in the photos. You are free to say whatever you want about me but I also have the same power.
    We all have family and commitments. To use that as an excuse for poor or questionable service is sad.

While the girl may have been more active (no way for me to know) she was certainly not better looking than the girl in the photo nor anywhere near the figure.

You honestly think I or anyone would be happy to contract the service for one girl and find one totally different at the door? What a crass cavalier attitude it shows plus a huge lack of respect for service agreed upon.

And the sad thing is the only really affected human being was the women you sent to my place instead of who you agreed to send. I had a wonderful night with a favorite. You had an evening with your family. But because of your actions the girl you sent spent an awkward moment and wasted her time. You can drop this now and I will do the same (we have both had our say) or you can keep trying to justify and in that case I promise to continue to answer back with the facts of what a poor arrangement you did with all the time in the world to do it right.

I have family, a daughter here and commitments that's not an excuse is my reality! I explain to you about the girl I sent is more sexually active and more beautiful than the girl who offered initially. I thought I'd be happy to find in your door one more beautiful than the pictures, but you just talk and talk and threatens me write bad reviews because it is not the girl in the photos. You are free to say whatever you want about me but I also have the same power.

Her justification.

La chica rubia que te mande las fotos es Julieta, la chica que fue es Tatiana why me parecio mucho mas linda que Julieta.

Cuando Tatiana me dijo que estaba disponible me pareció que seria mejor compañera de Romina porque ya tienen experiencia juntas.

Romina ya se esta volviendo le avise que no querías el servicio.

En cuanto a escribir en AP puedes hacerlo todas las veces que gustes no es una amenaza para mi, tuve muchos malos comentarios muchas veces why muchos buenos otras.

Yo no voy a discutir contigo por celular un Sábado a las 10 de la noche cuando estoy con mi hija en una cena familiar.

Creí que hacia lo correcto para que pases un buen momento, no puedo hablar sobre que chica se lleva mejor sexualmente. Siempre mis clientes dejan a mi criterio las elecciones porque conozco a las muchachas.

Me parece que no es tan grave.

Si te enviaba a la otra muchacha why no había química entre ellas tambiéand hablarías mal de mis servicios.

Así que eres libre de opinar lo que quieras donde quieras.

Buenas Noches!

El dic 6, 2014.

Her justification of bait and switch and that she has no time to answer for her action cause she is with familly.

That is new and ppor taste to use family to hide one own faults.

Anyway one phone call later I am set up but she should be ashamed of herrself.

All her words above are text from email she sent I added nor withdrew nothing from her text.

Kevins' Blog

Well I promised an honest report of the famous "Servicio de Giselle" and unfortunately, I got what I asked for: An attemot at the famous switch and "who cares, she is here" strategy. However, Giselle had sent me photos of the two girls I had arranged, only one girl show up, and she is not either of the girls I had hired. I got Giselle on the phone and after she tried to lie in my face and said that the girl she had sent (the girl in front of me) was who I had agreed with her when clearly even the girl was embarrased as she so obviously was nothing like either of the girls. Finally, Giselle then said "well obviously I made a mistake". You think? This kind of service does not even merit having a friend placed in her hands as it once was many years ago. Or lazy, or disdain, or lack of detail work, I can do way better with a simple phone call for a friend than this.

I sent the poor girl on her way. Not her fault and probably if had not been so bad given her taxi money, but I was and still am just pissed at what some call good service.

This is what is all wrong about dealing through a broker, who have lost touch.

Really was waste if a good evening.

GFY.

Kevins

Posting Limitations