Thread: Mass Exodus

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

The Dollar is King Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I dont' know when she is planning on leaving but my money says that she could start buying up Guarani here from Cambios over time. Maybe not all she wants to get but some. There have to be people that visit from Paraguay that change Guarani to Pesos and that cambios wouldn't want to keep the guarani.
    Dollars are King in Paraguay .

Argentine pesos are not even accepted.

She should just take her Dollars to Paraguay and a handful of Guarani for the grocery stores and crap like that.

That's what my Non-Hooker Paraguayan GFs do.

Good Luck ,

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    She actually talked some people about the best way to exchange pesos to guarani and replied to me. They told her it makes no difference between pesos to guarani and pesos to dollars to guarani because of the high transaction costs. Of course, this makes sense under the law of one price.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-one-price.asp

But aren't 20% transaction costs awfully steep?
    I dont' know when she is planning on leaving but my money says that she could start buying up Guarani here from Cambios over time. Maybe not all she wants to get but some. There have to be people that visit from Paraguay that change Guarani to Pesos and that cambios wouldn't want to keep the guarani.

Follow up

She actually talked some people about the best way to exchange pesos to guarani and replied to me. They told her it makes no difference between pesos to guarani and pesos to dollars to guarani because of the high transaction costs. Of course, this makes sense under the law of one price.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-one-price.asp

But aren't 20% transaction costs awfully steep?

She also dropped a couple zeros

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    The following e-mail almost had my head pounding against the wall.

Te explico como es con nros.

1000 usd= 14 mil pesos en bs as.

1000 usd =5500 en paraguay.

14mil pesos=4500 en Paraguay.

800 usd = 4500 en paraguay.

I guess the guys at Exedra were correct. She really will not be able to live up to my Anna Schwarz fantasy. Although she kind of looks like Anna albeit a good bit younger.

In my google-translate Spanish, I tried to explain that she should convert pesos to dollars in Buenos Aires before she left for Paraguay.
    1000 USD = 5,773,000 Guarani.

We need to teach our friends economics before to leave to go home.

The following e-mail almost had my head pounding against the wall.

Te explico como es con nros.

1000 usd= 14 mil pesos en bs as.

1000 usd =5500 en paraguay.

14mil pesos=4500 en Paraguay.

800 usd = 4500 en paraguay.

I guess the guys at Exedra were correct. She really will not be able to live up to my Anna Schwarz fantasy. Although she kind of looks like Anna albeit a good bit younger.

In my google-translate Spanish, I tried to explain that she should convert pesos to dollars in Buenos Aires before she left for Paraguay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SCHWARTZ-obit-superJumbo.jpg‎  

Mass Exodus

Mass Exodus:

Rejoice!

Today is probably the last "rush hour" until the end of March!

The Lucky Ones blew out of town yesterday and won't be back until about the 5th. Of January and then the masses will take 2 week turns until the end of March.

Those are the Lucky ones.

Even the Hookers get to go home for the holidays sometimes.

The Convicts are fucked because nothing happens in the court house or legal system until after March too!

They just wait in jail. Too bad.

You also can't get anything done even if you wanted to!

Then there are a couple of 4-day weekends in Feb. Or March that they throw in just for good measure!

Happy Holidays!

TL.

Of course I will be here and there is Always something or someone to do!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations