This blog is moderated by Admin
    Are you calling me a liar? Did I really say FREE and no payment or did you just not UNDERSTAND? Resend me the mail where it says that, I have EVERYTHING saved in my inbox. I do not erase ANY mails, thank GOD I know how to work with computers.

But you know what, I have had enough waist of energy with you also actually, I do have more important things to do than to argue wiith you. I am very busy LIVING my life instead of trying to make people feel bad.

Good luck in life. If I were you I would start respecting people. Just an advice.

Maria.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Aurora / Maria: 30 minutes Free for Candy

Aurora / Maria told me 30 minutes "Free" in exchange for red licorice and M&Ms from back home. That's what she told me! I rest my case! Case closed! As a long time member of this forum Aurora / Maria is on my Avoid list. And I do not recommend bringing anything from back home for Aurora / Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood did you really expect 30 minutes free for a bag of candy without paying for 2 hours? Everyone else, including myself, understood the offer so what's the problem here?

Unless of course you wear a trench coat and fedora and your come on line is "want some candy little girl".

Come On!

Hollywood did you really expect 30 minutes free for a bag of candy without paying for 2 hours? Everyone else, including myself, understood the offer so what's the problem here?

Unless of course you wear a trench coat and fedora and your come on line is "want some candy little girl".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Misunderstanding and ruining my reputation

To all of you, I am very sorry that you had to hear from Hollywood that I am a scam, he completely misunderstood my quote.

Yes, I did post that I would give anyone who brought me Reeses 30 free min. , but that is OBVIOUSELY after my minimum of 2 hours, how am I going to work for free?!

Point is, NO ONE else misunderstood this, and MANY have brought me Reese s. They paid for the 2 hours and had their 30 free min. , even an hour if we had something going on. I do not watch the clock, I let it flow!

I got into this job because I have to support my family, I do not like being attacked or judged ESPECIALLY by people that DON T even know me. If anyone wants to ask me something or post anything bad about me, your free to do it, but if you don t even know me, why? Is there a point?

Anyway, have a good weekend! I have been very busy rescuing dogs!

Huge hug.

Maria.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurora For This Post:

Hollywood124's complaint about Aurora is Maria

Posting Limitations