Thread: Broke the ice

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by JoeyDude

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDude  [View Original Post]
    Here is the number, I am curious 2003 8819.
    Yep they're listed:

Estetica Liz
    11-2003-8819
    http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/esteticaliz/bk00.htm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Pretty cool you stumbled on a massage place like that. If you have the phone number let us know, we can see if they advertise or if it is truly UTR.

The strip club format with private rooms onsite is pretty much non-existent in BA. The closest thing I can think of would be Nuevo Estilo. It's not really a strip club, most of the chicas just walk around and socialize, but occasionally they have a strip show on the stage. The rooms are 'almost' on site, just a short walk outside around the corner. Prices will probably be around 1000 pesos for a half hour (total including room plus chica), though maybe more. Chica quality is usually good, but it's a long taxi ride from Centro. At the other clubs like Hook, Cattos, Sens there will be stage shows but the hardcore experience is only with take-out, either your place or else the chica will likely know of a nearby short time hotel (telo) where you can rent a room for a couple hours.
    Here is the number, I am curious 2003 8819.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyDude For This Post:

Pretty cool you stumbled on a massage place like that. If you have the phone number let us know, we can see if they advertise or if it is truly UTR.

The strip club format with private rooms onsite is pretty much non-existent in BA. The closest thing I can think of would be Nuevo Estilo. It's not really a strip club, most of the chicas just walk around and socialize, but occasionally they have a strip show on the stage. The rooms are 'almost' on site, just a short walk outside around the corner. Prices will probably be around 1000 pesos for a half hour (total including room plus chica), though maybe more. Chica quality is usually good, but it's a long taxi ride from Centro. At the other clubs like Hook, Cattos, Sens there will be stage shows but the hardcore experience is only with take-out, either your place or else the chica will likely know of a nearby short time hotel (telo) where you can rent a room for a couple hours.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Broke the ice

Well kinda. Weird experience this morning, I hit a couple places on the map for a massage. One didn't answer and one had me waiting for 30 minutes so I left. Then I wanted to visit this flyfishing store at Marcelo T. De Alvear 624, When I get there I see it's a building and biz is in an apartment, I mean a real store with the works. When I got to the 8th floor where the store is I notice that on another door there is a flyer saying facials massage etc. Anyway 2 girls in their 20's. I got a good massage and HJ for 250 so I gave her 300 even. Tonight I want more of a hardcore experience? I tend to like strip clubs where to can see the girl and then go into a room. Any such places?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyDude For This Post:

Posting Limitations