This blog is moderated by CincyVirgo

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the advice TL. Yeah I ended up in Campana / Zarate because I'm here for work for 2 weeks. And that's where work is, haha.

I have a car, but during the week I don't really have time to drive in to BA. Maybe if I was a better worker and finished at 4 pm I could.

I have no problem driving in on the weekend though!

I would love to set up a tour with a local next Saturday the 24th. Tomorrow the 17th is probably too short notice, so I'll just go in and wander.

Thanks again,

CincyVirgo.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to BA!

Sort of.

Welcome to 50 miles from BA in a town of 100 k people.

Thanks BadMan and.

Although I have been known to take people All over BA on a great City Tour I can honestly say that I have never been to Campana.

For once in my life I don't have any recommendations other than to Ask any and All taxi drivers where They get laid. (Privados Por Favor!).

Most likely to come across a White Slavery Ring than anything else in a small town like Campana. Granny Gang Bangs too.

We feel for you Man.

Maybe Gandolf knows better.

Good Luck,

TL.

Maybe you can come to town for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincyvirgo  [View Original Post]
    Hola and hello.

I'm just visiting the BA area. I'm really out of my element though. I'm staying all the way out near Campana. I'd love to meet up with some one and tour around BA.

I'm also looking for a easy to find incall in BA, or someone that would be willing to visit me out here. I know its far.

Thanks so much.

Cincyvirgo.
    There used to be a boliche in town (Campana) , but it might be closed as there is big drive to close them all. There is quite a bit of action in Pilar which is not too far from you. Check out the local boards.

Could You Get A Little Closer?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincyvirgo  [View Original Post]
    Hola and hello.

I'm just visiting the BA area. I'm really out of my element though. I'm staying all the way out near Campana. I'd love to meet up with some one and tour around BA.

I'm also looking for a easy to find incall in BA, or someone that would be willing to visit me out here. I know its far.

Thanks so much.

Cincyvirgo.
    Welcome to BA!

Sort of.

Welcome to 50 miles from BA in a town of 100 k people.

Thanks BadMan and.

Although I have been known to take people All over BA on a great City Tour I can honestly say that I have never been to Campana.

For once in my life I don't have any recommendations other than to Ask any and All taxi drivers where They get laid. (Privados Por Favor!).

Most likely to come across a White Slavery Ring than anything else in a small town like Campana. Granny Gang Bangs too.

We feel for you Man.

Maybe Gandolf knows better.

Good Luck,

TL.

Maybe you can come to town for the weekend.

How did you end up in Campana? Not the usual tourist hang out. And pm Tejanolibre, he does professional tours all around the city.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BadMan For This Post:

Visiting until the 25th of Jan

Hola and hello.

Thanks so much.

Cincyvirgo.

Posting Limitations