Thread: Hotel Diplomat*

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Valid ID Required

Quote Originally Posted by Droplet  [View Original Post]
    What did you have to say to the receptionist once she arrived? I booked a room with double bed. Does hotel need to take down her details and I'd for security?
    Just about Every hotel in BA, whether it's a 1 star hotel or a 5 star hotel, requires All guests to present a Valid ID. Especially Hookers.

On Friday night one of the Boys tried to take 2 girls up to his room and the hotel would Not allow him to have more than 1 guest at a time.

They said that he would have to rent another room. He only had a double.

Last week a 5 Star hotel allowed all the people that you could take up to the room.

$600.00 Dollars Per guest were added to his bill without his knowledge.

He was even charged $600.00 for my 5 minute visit when I went up to his room to negotiate the deal and help him tuck the Paraguayan Duo into bed!

So yes, All guests have to show ID and check in.

Your visitors have to know your REAL name and room number.

Unless you meet them in the lobby.

Have Fun,

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    San Martin 918 at Paraguay. Rates: US $54-70+. Tel: (+54-11) 4311-9370,4312-6124. Tel / fax: 4311-2708. http://www.hoteldiplomat.com.ar.

Across the street from El Establo. Up the block from Cafe Orleans.

When I was there I texted my chica setting up a time to meet. I met her at reception.

Google translate helps if you do not have much Spanish.
    What did you have to say to the receptionist once she arrived? I booked a room with double bed. Does hotel need to take down her details and I'd for security?

Hotel Diplomat*

San Martin 918 at Paraguay. Rates: US $54-70+. Tel: (+54-11) 4311-9370,4312-6124. Tel / fax: 4311-2708. http://www.hoteldiplomat.com.ar.

Across the street from El Establo. Up the block from Cafe Orleans.

When I was there I texted my chica setting up a time to meet. I met her at reception.

Google translate helps if you do not have much Spanish.

Posting Limitations