This blog is moderated by JamesBond69

Wingman Avaialble for Boliche Tour TONIGHT. Friday - Jan 30 Starting at midnight at Hooks

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

I'm an experienced Wingman with enough Spanish to get around and get some good deals. I was an original member of the AMA (American Monger Association) and MIR (Monger in residence) at the AP Mansion. I'm in BA January 28 - March 10, making the rounds of provides and Boliches. Feel free to contact me if you need a Wingman. I work for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhskiier  [View Original Post]
    I need a wingman, is there an application process?
    No Wingman application process Jhskiier.

I will be touring the boliches tonight and acting as the Wingman, starting at midnight at Hooks. All are welcome to join me.

PM and I will get back to you with details.

James, James Bond 69.

I need a wingman

I need a wingman, is there an application process?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

I'm an experienced Wingman with enough Spanish to get around and get some good deals. I was an original member of the AMA (American Monger Association) and MIR (Monger in residence) at the AP Mansion. I'm in BA January 28 - March 10, making the rounds of provides and Boliches. Feel free to contact me if you need a Wingman. I work for free.

Experienced Wingman Making the Rounds. January 28-March 10

Hi All,

Posting Limitations