This blog is moderated by Cris1971

Moving

The mamasan says they are moving to a location on Cordoba next week. I'll post it when I find the scrap of paper she wrote it on. Too much overhead at the current location.

The best lay in town

Ran into this beautiful blonde chick with a thick ass and a mouth that does miracles. Shes new in town and quite economic. Shes close to exedra. Complete service. Hit me up for more info.

Check this Thread

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...1-Massage-List

The Map in the thread is more up to date, than the list itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Leondooo  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my ignorance - 1st time in BA.

What are the exact addresses of the places?

Esmeralda 847: Esmeralda 847, Buenos Aires, Argentina and buzz 12H? Which piso?

Florida 868: Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, near San Martin?

Many thanks in advance!

Why aren't some of these poor non RTFF saps heading to Exedra ? Particularly if they are looking to get laid after 8PM. There are some decent gatos hanging at Exedra these days, and unless you are completely naive you can score for much less than you would at New Port or elsewhere.

Address

Forgive my ignorance - 1st time in BA.

What are the exact addresses of the places?

Esmeralda 847: Esmeralda 847, Buenos Aires, Argentina and buzz 12H? Which piso?

Florida 868: Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, near San Martin?

Many thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by BangOn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. Are those hours for both locations?

Does anyone have recommendations for late night weekday aroun 11 or else the weekends?

Many thanks!!
    These hours are only for Florida 868. I have never been to the other location. Sorry dude.

Late night around 11 pm..try to go to "newport" bar in recoleta and pick a freelancer. They would normally ask you for 200 usd unless you got some Spanish skills and are bold enough to walk out laughing if they give you a price in USD. Expect bad service as well.

But you may get lucky too.

Checkout "Newport" thread.

Also, if you know some Spanish , try to read the Bairesgirls.net and see if you like any girl and see her working hours and call up. It could be hit or a miss as well.

Thanks for the reply. Are those hours for both locations?

Does anyone have recommendations for late night weekday aroun 11 or else the weekends?

Many thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    Approximately from 1 pm to 8 pm. ( plus/minus 1 hour here or there) Mon to fri.

Not sure about their policy for saturday.

Definitely closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.

Are there set hours or are they open all night? I get off work late and hoping to go after dinner time around 11ish. Thanks!
    Approximately from 1 pm to 8 pm. ( plus/minus 1 hour here or there) Mon to fri.

Not sure about their policy for saturday.

Definitely closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.

Are there set hours or are they open all night? I get off work late and hoping to go after dinner time around 11ish. Thanks!

Just as you enter the building, you will find touts..saying " cambio cambio..dollar dollar".

So you just say, I want to change "100 usd" in English.

You will get 1250 or 1270 pesos.

Then you enter the building and pay 700 pesos for the deed.

Today I was presented 11 chicas to decide from, at 1630 hours.

Can I pay in USD?
    Just as you enter the building, you will find touts..saying " cambio cambio..dollar dollar".

So you just say, I want to change "100 usd" in English.

You will get 1250 or 1270 pesos.

Then you enter the building and pay 700 pesos for the deed.

Today I was presented 11 chicas to decide from, at 1630 hours.

You Can

But, you are stupid to do that.

Can I pay in USD?

Tried some chica called "channelle" or "shanilla". Can not remember exactly.

21 year old from Caballito. ( Nice to have a portea).

Has no babies . Just doing it for extra money for better life. Studying to be a architect.

Service was Ok. Average blow job, average massage, average sex.

Mamasan says in near future they will be getting better quality girls as the business has become 100% legitimate and they are able to attract new girls and do away with their "old" stock!

They may be going to 800 or 900 soon but have lots of higher quality girls.
    Can I pay in USD?

The new price is 700 pesos

Tried some chica called "channelle" or "shanilla". Can not remember exactly.

21 year old from Caballito. ( Nice to have a porteņa).

Has no babies . Just doing it for extra money for better life. Studying to be a architect.

Service was Ok. Average blow job, average massage, average sex.

Mamasan says in near future they will be getting better quality girls as the business has become 100% legitimate and they are able to attract new girls and do away with their "old" stock!

They may be going to 800 or 900 soon but have lots of higher quality girls.

Hello, I'm a noob to the forums, and new to the BA scene (just moved here from Canada).

Do I need to speak Spanish to hit up these two places, or can I go with pure English? Can anyone please confirm if I need to call in ahead, or is it acceptable for me to just go there and buzz in with absolutely no Spanish skills?

Thanks, and look forward to contributing to the board!
    No Spanish skills or appointment necessary. Hit the button and say "chicas?".

Both places are pretty user friendly and basic.

Hello, I'm a noob to the forums, and new to the BA scene (just moved here from Canada).

Do I need to speak Spanish to hit up these two places, or can I go with pure English? Can anyone please confirm if I need to call in ahead, or is it acceptable for me to just go there and buzz in with absolutely no Spanish skills?

Thanks, and look forward to contributing to the board!

Posting Limitations