This blog is moderated by Cris1971
    Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    For whatever it might be worth, I've always thought that the Florida 868 apartment in this thread was 14 H (formerly 12 C) and aka "lo de Barby" and "templo de Barby". The original post specifies no apartment designation.
    14 H. Dropped by there today.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    It is on the same floor.

Is it still open?

Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, (Baires Spa). 6 Masajistas. Prices: __p hour. Open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location. Tel: 4371-2737,4372-2835. www.baires-spa.com http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4524.
    For whatever it might be worth, I've always thought that the Florida 868 apartment in this thread was 14 H (formerly 12 C) and aka "lo de Barby" and "templo de Barby". The original post specifies no apartment designation.

Check this place

It is on the same floor.

Is it still open?

Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, (Baires Spa). 6 Masajistas. Prices: __p hour. Open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location. Tel: 4371-2737,4372-2835. www.baires-spa.com http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4524.

Another Gringo. Same Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cris1971  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

After 3 days BA I would like to thank you for the support in this forum. It was a really nice time.

I have visited Florida 868 and Esmeralda.

Florida 868: Clean rooms, mamasan is able to speak English and explained everything - 600 Pesos complete all inclusive. 3 chicas available. I do not remember the names, but the service was really okay One complete hour without any hurry. Really enjoyed it.

Esmeralda 847 12 H: 4 Chicas available (mamasan offered 350 for room +350 for the "fun" - maybe additional gringo Pesos, but I was fine with it.) - a little bit different from Florida: Make your choice and the girl went to an other apartment in the house (also clean but not in the condition like Florida). You will follow and you have a small apartment together with her (Table, Bed, Shower). Her name was Belen (and she was very nice. Long legs, nice boobs, nice ass. . We enjoyed the hour and in comparison to Florida I felt better here. Maybe it was the girl but I also like a closed apartment for the activities. Advantage is that you get an overview of the girls on the website. So you know what could come to you.

Really funny: Only the buzzer 12 H seems to be used more often than the other knobs. Hahahahahaha.

Overall. If I come back to BA I would go to Esmeralda. I do not speak more that 5 word Spanish (I think I have to learn more the next time.) and everything went well and without any problems.

So guys. I will leave Argentina now. Hopefully I have the chance to come back soon.

Regards,

Chris.
    I can fully confirm Chris's experience. Was exactly the same for me. Everything perfect in Florida 868.3 cute chicas available. Perfect service. Same for Esmeralda with also nice chicas. Was very happy with Sol and Belen. No stress, everything perfect.

Not a gringo price

The prices at Esmeralda recently went up from $300 to $350 a piece for the mamasan and the girl. I have had the experience of the chica doing an up sell on her own, but not often.

Florida 868 - vs Esmeralda 847 - the gringo experience

Hi guys,

After 3 days BA I would like to thank you for the support in this forum. It was a really nice time.

I have visited Florida 868 and Esmeralda.

Florida 868: Clean rooms, mamasan is able to speak English and explained everything - 600 Pesos complete all inclusive. 3 chicas available. I do not remember the names, but the service was really okay One complete hour without any hurry. Really enjoyed it.

Esmeralda 847 12 H: 4 Chicas available (mamasan offered 350 for room +350 for the "fun" - maybe additional gringo Pesos, but I was fine with it.) - a little bit different from Florida: Make your choice and the girl went to an other apartment in the house (also clean but not in the condition like Florida). You will follow and you have a small apartment together with her (Table, Bed, Shower). Her name was Belen (and she was very nice. Long legs, nice boobs, nice ass. . We enjoyed the hour and in comparison to Florida I felt better here. Maybe it was the girl but I also like a closed apartment for the activities. Advantage is that you get an overview of the girls on the website. So you know what could come to you.

Really funny: Only the buzzer 12 H seems to be used more often than the other knobs. Hahahahahaha.

Overall. If I come back to BA I would go to Esmeralda. I do not speak more that 5 word Spanish (I think I have to learn more the next time.) and everything went well and without any problems.

So guys. I will leave Argentina now. Hopefully I have the chance to come back soon.

Regards,

Chris.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cris1971 For This Post:

Posting Limitations