Thread: Real latina excellent body !

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Reallatina
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    I think that the verification idea is an excellent one. The opportunity to get free photos and advertising to a known group of highly-likely purchasers is a quantifiable value.

I'd like to volunteer to work as an intern in the photo studio.
    Great Idea.

True win/win situation.

Hurry up and take some pictures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Greetings everyone,

Now that my GF has opened her new photo studio, perhaps this is the time for me to commence with the new rule that all girls wishing to advertise themselves in AP must have their photos taken by said GF as a condition for advertising here for free.

In fact, it is EXACTLY because of these "stealth" chicas that I have been contemplating this rule for some time now.

I'd like to hear the opinions of the members, but first let me provide a few details of the program:

1. For the time being, the photo sessions are FREE.

2. The chica does not have to show her face or her genitals in the photos.

3. The chica will have complete control over which photos resulting from the session will be posted on AP.

The purpose of this program is...

1. To insure that we have some verification that the advertised chica is in fact real. (Does anyone remember "Miss Sol"?).

2. To insure that chicas advertising on AP at least meet some minimum standards. (The chica advertising as "LimitedEdition" was removed from the forum after her photo session revealed that in fact she did not meet even Jackpot's minimum standards).

3. To recruit chicas for the stripper parties. (It's literately 10 times easier to get them to participate in the parties if they've already been to the AP House and seen the setup).

4. To help my GF build her portfolio. (Her previous work is spectacular, but she needs more models to work with).

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Jax.
    I think that the verification idea is an excellent one. The opportunity to get free photos and advertising to a known group of highly-likely purchasers is a quantifiable value.

I'd like to volunteer to work as an intern in the photo studio.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Model photo

I think it should be optional, if they come to A/P for their photo shot, then the photo will be A/p verified, otherwise were all likely to miss out on some of the talent

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    These models should have option to opt out of girl friend using their photos in portfolio. Most won't care but if someone did it, they should not be forced to allow use of their likeness in a portfolio. This is actually to protect them and you as any consent if not stated in this fashion could be viewed as given under duress. I presume this would negate the consent even in Argentina. Maybe and attorney could give you real legal advise here but politically it is cleaner if they have the option.

Pete.

Agree with one caveat

These models should have option to opt out of girl friend using their photos in portfolio. Most won't care but if someone did it, they should not be forced to allow use of their likeness in a portfolio. This is actually to protect them and you as any consent if not stated in this fashion could be viewed as given under duress. I presume this would negate the consent even in Argentina. Maybe and attorney could give you real legal advise here but politically it is cleaner if they have the option.

Pete.

Greetings everyone,

Now that my GF has opened her new photo studio, perhaps this is the time for me to commence with the new rule that all girls wishing to advertise themselves in AP must have their photos taken by said GF as a condition for advertising here for free.

In fact, it is EXACTLY because of these "stealth" chicas that I have been contemplating this rule for some time now.

I'd like to hear the opinions of the members, but first let me provide a few details of the program:

3. The chica will have complete control over which photos resulting from the session will be posted on AP.

1. To insure that we have some verification that the advertised chica is in fact real. (Does anyone remember "Miss Sol"?).

2. To insure that chicas advertising on AP at least meet some minimum standards. (The chica advertising as "LimitedEdition" was removed from the forum after her photo session revealed that in fact she did not meet even Jackpot's minimum standards).

3. To recruit chicas for the stripper parties. (It's literately 10 times easier to get them to participate in the parties if they've already been to the AP House and seen the setup).

4. To help my GF build her portfolio. (Her previous work is spectacular, but she needs more models to work with).

Thanks,

Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by Reallatina  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

Are you Interesting in a woman, beautiful face and body, young and natural ??

I'm Lilian . . . ., 27 years old and university student with natural curiosity for many different topics. Elegant, well educated, charming blonde with lots of sex appeal looking for dates with serious gentlemen in Buenos Aires.

A very sexy VIP latina . . .I love make strips w/ very friendly men, warm and open minded- would love to meet for dinner, drinks or for exploring the city together and more and many extras!!

My ideal date would be with a nice educated man who's looking for an elegant, smart and pretty lady.

Well dressed (elegant - Chic style).

Very friendly and ONLY for foreigners in your hotel or private apt.

Please be kind enough as to only write emails with honest requests.

Do ask for more pics and expected compensation.. Request for more information. I only pay attention to serious inquirements.

The meetings are ALWAYS scheduled with time.

Independent.. Is not an agency.

Please reply with your phone number and place.

Lets have an unforgettable adventure!!!

Attachment 29496Attachment 29495.
    Coming to Buenos Aires in November

Its funny how all these sharks looking for fresh off the boat tourist meat always advertise as " college " students. Lol. Give me a break. First of all, the chances of you being 28 are slim to none. Second of all why are you in your 30's and still a college student. Smh.

I think your idea is perfect Jackson. Keep the forum from becoming a tourist trap.

As a side note. What happened to limitededition? I was planning on seeing her on this trip. Were the photoshop and angle pics that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    This "real latina" also posts on Craigslist claiming to be Swedish:

'Elegant, well educated, charming blonde with lots of sex appeal looking for dates with serious gentlemen in Buenos Aires.

Very friendly, warm and open minded- would love to meet for dinner, drinks or for exploring the city together.

Lets have an unforgettable adventure!!!ell educated, charming blonde with lots of sex appeal looking for dates with serious gentlemen in Buenos Aires.

Very friendly, warm and open minded- would love to meet for dinner, drinks or for exploring the city together.

Lets have an unforgettable adventure!!!'.

http://buenosaires.craigslist.org/cas/4910557024.html
    Im not swedish, sorry, maybe you are confuse! Lol : ).

I don't read DON'T

As a matter of fact she wrote "Do ask for more pics and expected compensation", so apparently she invites us to ask how much the rate is.

This "real latina" also posts on Craigslist claiming to be Swedish:

'Elegant, well educated, charming blonde with lots of sex appeal looking for dates with serious gentlemen in Buenos Aires.

Lets have an unforgettable adventure!!!ell educated, charming blonde with lots of sex appeal looking for dates with serious gentlemen in Buenos Aires.

Lets have an unforgettable adventure!!!'.

http://buenosaires.craigslist.org/cas/4910557024.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    100% agree. These chicks coming on here with the express purpose of "keeping things (price) secret," so they can overcharge the Yankees has to end.

To forestall all the usual argument; yes she can charge whatever she wants but "ONLY for foreigners in your hotel or private apt" is generally code for "There has never been an Argentine born that would pay the rate I'm planning on charging you.".
    Exactly. They think this is a lonely hearts club. More putas please.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Jackson, I agree with your requirements.

PS, your text software failed to correct "genitals" to "pussy and "asshole.".
    Actually, I wrote "pussy and asshole", but the TCS software changed it to "genitals".

It's a world gone mad.

Thanks,

Jax.

Jackson, I agree with your requirements.

PS, your text software failed to correct "genitals" to "pussy and "asshole.".

At the risk of brown nosing

Thanks,

Jax.
    100% agree. These chicks coming on here with the express purpose of "keeping things (price) secret," so they can overcharge the Yankees has to end.

To forestall the usual argument; yes she can charge whatever she wants but "ONLY for foreigners in your hotel or private apt" is generally code for "There has never been an Argentine born that would pay the rate I'm planning on charging you."

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

Jax.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Confused

You're sort of my type, but how in the world am I going to know if I want to see you if I can't ask you about compensation? This is business compensation is a part of it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Posting Limitations