Thread: End of the road

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Don B
    Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    If I wasn't 56 years older than her, I might do something stupid.

Don B.
    If your going to do it.....NOW IS THE TIME!!! Good Luck!!! :-).

It may be the end of the road but it is well paved.

Arrived Tuesday evening, apartment rental people were waiting, apartment actually was as in photos.

Got 12 pesos on Florida for a 100. Stopped in at X later, lots of chicas but none appealing.

Didn't go in Cafe Orleans, there were several chicas around the corner on San Martin.

Wednesday I was finally able to contact my favorite, she arrived at my apartment early.

A historic event in Argentina. Diner and a 3 hour session, time is taking its toll on me.

But it was a good 3 hours. If I wasn't 56 years older than her, I might do something stupid.

Don B.
    Looks like Bs As and I are coming to the end of the road together.

Don B.

Not so bad

It may be the end of the road but it is well paved.

Arrived Tuesday evening, apartment rental people were waiting, apartment actually was as in photos.

Got 12 pesos on Florida for a 100. Stopped in at X later, lots of chicas but none appealing.

Didn't go in Cafe Orleans, there were several chicas around the corner on San Martin.

Wednesday I was finally able to contact my favorite, she arrived at my apartment early.

A historic event in Argentina. Diner and a 3 hour session, time is taking its toll on me.

But it was a good 3 hours. If I wasn't 56 years older than her, I might do something stupid.

Don B.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don B For This Post:

Thanks, I had already thought of that and am on my way to try it.

In the meantime, by a lot of internet searching I did find her email so hopefully.

I am now screwed in the proper manner.

Don B.
    One of the problems with safe mode is not everything works as it should. My private messages are displayed in a single vertical column. Hope to get this fixed in Bs as next week.

Don B.

Arrive about 6:00PM on the 5th.

Will send you a PM.

In this case change is not good.

Don B.
    Thanks, I had already thought of that and am on my way to try it.

In the meantime, by a lot of internet searching I did find her email so hopefully.

I am now screwed in the proper manner.

Don B.

So far this trip is a disaster. Just before leaving my laptop developed a problem. I could not access the internet. In the time available a fix could not be found, other than if opened in safe mode I could access the internet. Not all features work this way. Either a coincidence or part of the problem, I cannot access my Hotmail or Facebook accounts. My favorite girl's email and phone number is locked up in that hotmail account. She has no presence on any sites so it looks like I am screwed. As they say s..t happens. For some reason while typing this the cursor would jump aground and I would be typing in the middle of a previous sentence.

Don B.
    You can always go to a locutorio and access your e mail accounts.

Will send you a PM.

Don B.
    So far this trip is a disaster. Just before leaving my laptop developed a problem. I could not access the internet. In the time available a fix could not be found, other than if opened in safe mode I could access the internet. Not all features work this way. Either a coincidence or part of the problem, I cannot access my Hotmail or Facebook accounts. My favorite girl's email and phone number is locked up in that hotmail account. She has no presence on any sites so it looks like I am screwed. As they say s..t happens. For some reason while typing this the cursor would jump aground and I would be typing in the middle of a previous sentence.

Don B.

Arrival

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Hey Don,

Change is good.

Please be sure to let the forum know when you're in BA.

I'd like to invite you over to the house for dinner.

Perhaps we can arrange for a "Farewell Stripper Party" in your honor.

WARNING: The last guy for whom I hosted a "Farewell Stripper Party" liked it so much that he decided to stay in BA.

Thanks,

Jax

PS: Just because you're not planning to return to BA after this last visit doesn't prohibit you from continuing to participate in the forum. Just ask Rev BS: He's never even been to Argentina, but that doesn't stop him from displaying his hatred for America and rooting for it's eventual demise along with the distribution of it's wealth to all the deserving poor around the world.

J

Will send you a PM.

Don B.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    I'll be leaving next Tuesday for Lima. After a week in Peru wrapping up some loose ends and visiting with friends on to Argentina.

Four weeks in Argentina gathering material for two books, attending meetings at several numismatic societies that I belong to meeting with a publisher and saying chau to amigos of over twenty years.

After over twenty years of visiting Argentina, including one year working there time seems to be catching up with me and this is probably my last trip.

Don B.
    Hey Don,

Change is good.

Please be sure to let the forum know when you're in BA.

I'd like to invite you over to the house for dinner.

Perhaps we can arrange for a "Farewell Stripper Party" in your honor.

WARNING: The last guy for whom I hosted a "Farewell Stripper Party" liked it so much that he decided to stay in BA.

Thanks,

Jax

PS: Just because you're not planning to return to BA after this last visit doesn't prohibit you from continuing to participate in the forum. Just ask Rev BS: He's never even been to Argentina, but that doesn't stop him from displaying his hatred for America and rooting for it's eventual demise along with the distribution of it's wealth to all the deserving poor around the world.

J

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Enjoy your trip!

I'll be leaving next Tuesday for Lima. After a week in Peru wrapping up some loose ends and visiting with friends on to Argentina.

Four weeks in Argentina gathering material for two books, attending meetings at several numismatic societies that I belong to meeting with a publisher and saying chau to amigos of over twenty years.

After over twenty years of visiting Argentina, including one year working there time seems to be catching up with me and this is probably my last trip.

Don B.
    All the best!

End of the road

Don B.

Posting Limitations