This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Read the fp

I didnt ask where it was please check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    My post was a ligitimate question. To those that tried to make fun of it, get a life. Anyone that has a 2000 or above posting record, think about it, is this how you spend your life, posting on a sex site. No I would not take a hot air balloon from BA to mar del plata. I have taken more than one adventure in a hot air balloon, and a glider plane, I have - OK I'm not sure but I think over 50 parachute jumps. Some things I just don't keep track of. I have also been to every western european country and all but two eastern countries. Were have you been. You jackoffs that spend your day looking at posts and trying to make comments that really are not in the best interest of the purpose of this site well some times you piss me off.

HR11.
    I was responding to Doerr's post not your post. And yes, the old guard can be irritable at times. But how can someone ask where is Mar Del Plata ?! If you don't know then Google it and the answer is at your finger tips.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar_del_Plata

3. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

One more thing

I read this site every day. I enjoy most posts and comments. I don't live here but I enjoy most posts and comments. When traveling to Europe Asia South America I would be lost without info from this site. I mention to my friends that this is the place for info on the things we love. Thanks to the upper management for a job well done.

HR11.

To those that need to make fun of others posts

My post was a ligitimate question. To those that tried to make fun of it, get a life. Anyone that has a 2000 or above posting record, think about it, is this how you spend your life, posting on a sex site. No I would not take a hot air balloon from BA to mar del plata. I have taken more than one adventure in a hot air balloon, and a glider plane, I have - OK I'm not sure but I think over 50 parachute jumps. Some things I just don't keep track of. I have also been to every western european country and all but two eastern countries. Were have you been. You jackoffs that spend your day looking at posts and trying to make comments that really are not in the best interest of the purpose of this site well some times you piss me off.

HR11.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDoerr  [View Original Post]
    How do you get there? Where is it? And where do you stay when you're there?
    Hot air balloon.

Chacarita.

Hostel.

Mar De Plata

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    TL I read this site every day and have for over ten years. I have tried to contribute but my grammar and spelling is not that good. Your posts are always very interesting. Am I mistaken or did you spend several months in Mar Del PlataOH I cant remember but a few years ago?

I spend 3-4 months a year in BA. Now im looking for a side trip and Mar Del Plata looks like a good choice. Recently you posted that many girls go to MDP when things are slow in BA. That pretty much confirms my side trip choice. Any comments.

Thanks HR11.
    How do you get there? Where is it? And where do you stay when you're there?

Mar del plata

TL I read this site every day and have for over ten years. I have tried to contribute but my grammar and spelling is not that good. Your posts are always very interesting. Am I mistaken or did you spend several months in Mar Del PlataOH I cant remember but a few years ago?

I spend 3-4 months a year in BA. Now im looking for a side trip and Mar Del Plata looks like a good choice. Recently you posted that many girls go to MDP when things are slow in BA. That pretty much confirms my side trip choice. Any comments.

Thanks HR11.

Elections Sun. = Most Bars Closed

I think that most Bars and Clubs will close before midnight Tonight or just won't even open tonight .

Election day Tomorrow .

Not worth going out at all tonight ?

Probably .

TL.

Posting Limitations