Thread: Chances

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by PickCherry12

Why do internet girls work for 600-700 pesos an hour ???

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Gotta be careful where I'm signed in. As the Admin it's not really appropriate for me to take a position. Apologies.
    For the life of me I never could understand why internet girls work for 600-700 pesos an hour. They could make more per hour as photoshop artists.

They all seem to be expert at it.

2. 05-07-15 18:05

Whups

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Overall yes, lots and LOTS of internet action. My lamentations are only regarding the dead, overpriced, under serviced club scene. With a little work, one can get very well laid in this town for 6-700 pesos.

And as JB69 says, a functional penis of course.
    Gotta be careful where I'm signed in. As the Admin it's not really appropriate for me to take a position. Apologies.

I disagree: Functional is Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Overall yes, lots and LOTS of internet action. My lamentations are only regarding the dead, overpriced, under serviced club scene. With a little work, one can get very well laid in this town for 6-700 pesos.

And as JB69 says, a function penis of course.
    It does't have to be functional, or at least fully functional. Any old penis will do.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Chances are excellent. If you want a good provider at a reasonable price , you just need to work at it a little harder. As Ive said before, the chicas are falling out the trees here!

And as JB69 says, a functional penis of course.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    From what I've been reading lately it sounds like the fun is over, or is it? What are the chances of getting laid in BA nowadays? Used to land at 9am, check in at the hotel at 11am, and would easily get a session in the afternoon, evening, early night, and one late night. Was planning another trip this fall, but now I'm kinda hesitant. What's the scenery like?
    Chances are excellent. If you want a good provider at a reasonable price , you just need to work at it a little harder. As Ive said before, the chicas are falling out the trees here!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Your Chances are excellent

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    From what I've been reading lately it sounds like the fun is over, or is it? What are the chances of getting laid in BA nowadays? Used to land at 9am, check in at the hotel at 11am, and would easily get a session in the afternoon, evening, early night, and one late night. Was planning another trip this fall, but now I'm kinda hesitant. What's the scenery like?
    It's not as good as it was but your chances are excellent. All you need is around 1,500 pesos and a penis and you're good to go.
    Last edited by JamesBond69; 05-07-15 at 00:16. Reason: add

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Chances

Posting Limitations