Thread: Jesy independent student girl

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jesica
    Hi beautiful Souls! 🤗.

I don’t log in frequently so please send me an e-mail to meet me 🙌🏼🙏🏼 Moonlightmile.Vip@gmail.com ‼️.

I respond immediately 💫.

Send me an email to share some Love together 💓 moonlightmile.vip@gmail.com.

Check reviews on my thread 😉.

Real Girlfriend experience, not a clockwatcher, I just enjoy the pleasure of the moment 😋.

I leave a hot pic for u as usual 😉.

Send u a lot of Love!!

Xox. 💞.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FFBF8086-7BBC-4F1A-9829-BDE35AFA3A83.jpg‎  

Full time Available!

Hi beautiful Souls! 🤗.

I am back in town! 😃🙌🏼.

Check reviews on my thread 😉.

Real Girlfriend experience, not a clockwatcher, I just enjoy the pleasure of the moment 😋.

Send u a lot of Love!!

Xox. 💞.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ED5A57AF-33C7-46A7-92DF-2EF68C3149C8.jpg‎  

3. 03-01-19 16:49

Hi beautiful Souls!

I am in town until Feb 24th.

Xox.

😘.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F67CBD11-B2D5-4B21-AA83-FBE312820E2A.jpg‎  

💜☺️

Hi guys!

So hot here! 🔥.

If u are coming to BA send me an email to have fun together! Moonlightmile.Vip@gmail.com.

Check reviews in my thread! Real GFE, hot and sweet babe ♥️🤗💜.

Xo.

😘♥️.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54937E6F-D170-44B6-8FC2-E3CD9B0EDE28.jpg‎  

💓

Quote Originally Posted by Kc1979  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Jesy much before I landed in BA and her communication is great. She responds to every message and her English is real good. I could not meet her on the initial fixed date and we setup another date for the meet (she was a bit angry with me for sometime due to this). Finally we met on the 7th of October and whoaaaah what a meet it was. She is a stunner to say the least. Amazing body, brilliant skin, and an infectious smile. We chatted a bit before the first kiss and that kiss was a bliss... She really knows how to treat a man and get him up. Her boobs are awesome but she asked me to go gentle on them and I did.. They are the right size and I kept on to them for sometime. Then for sometime she took charge and gave me a nice BJ... Her long hair and her lips and tongue on my dick was enough for me to lose control.... I got her to lie and started eating her pussy... That was the best part and I kept eating her there for long and she really enjoyed it.. Then we did miss, wot, and finally she asked me to duck her in doggy is when I exploded... Was the best fuck I had in years... Jesy is clearly the best that you can get and I loved each moment with her... Next time am in BA, she is going to be the one I visit multiple times... She is worth every dollar she charges...
    Thanks honey for this nice review!

It was a very pleasant meeting With u ♥️.

Thanks also for the perfume 🙏🏼💜🤗.

Hope see u soon for more passion together 😘😘.

X.

What a stunner....

Contacted Jesy much before I landed in BA and her communication is great. She responds to every message and her English is real good. I could not meet her on the initial fixed date and we setup another date for the meet (she was a bit angry with me for sometime due to this). Finally we met on the 7th of October and whoaaaah what a meet it was. She is a stunner to say the least. Amazing body, brilliant skin, and an infectious smile. We chatted a bit before the first kiss and that kiss was a bliss... She really knows how to treat a man and get him up. Her boobs are awesome but she asked me to go gentle on them and I did.. They are the right size and I kept on to them for sometime. Then for sometime she took charge and gave me a nice BJ... Her long hair and her lips and tongue on my dick was enough for me to lose control.... I got her to lie and started eating her pussy... That was the best part and I kept eating her there for long and she really enjoyed it.. Then we did miss, wot, and finally she asked me to duck her in doggy is when I exploded... Was the best fuck I had in years... Jesy is clearly the best that you can get and I loved each moment with her... Next time am in BA, she is going to be the one I visit multiple times... She is worth every dollar she charges...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesica  [View Original Post]
    Hi lovely souls!

I am Happy because I dont have exams this month.

So I am sper available !

Email me 💜 moonlightmile.vip@gmail.com.

Leave a Nice pic for u 🤗😘.

Xox.
    Met with Jesy last night.Lovely person , excellent english and stunningly beautiful.Worth it!

Hi!

Hi lovely souls!

I am Happy because I dont have exams this month.

So I am súper available !

Email me 💜 moonlightmile.vip@gmail.com.

Leave a Nice pic for u 🤗😘.

Xox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 81FC3662-2221-4A12-9EE3-5F6B2CC56DD5.jpg‎  

Classy Girl Next Door

Ditto Anakin's post.

I travel worldwide on business and occasionally like to enjoy the company of ladies wherever I find myself. Not being a Prince Charming myself and relying on good looks and money to attract them, whenever I get the hankering (not often) to seek their company, I discreetly seek them out and try to find genuine and down to earth ones, like the ‘girl next door’ who is also a hottie. Thankfully I found this forum and used it to make contact with Jesy which resulted in a meeting at my hotel on 11 Aug 2018 before I departed Argentina a few hours later. My only regret is that I had not met with her earlier. She is a class act and deserves the utmost attention and respect. Her outer physical beauty is only eclipsed by her inner spiritual beauty. She is grounded to earth and immediately presents herself as such. I heartily recommend her to those of us who appreciate true beauty and class, and discourage those of you who are only seeking the physical fulfillment without any other connection levels. If I travel to BA in the near future I will definitely seek her company again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WhirledTravelr For This Post:

Exactly Why This Site is NOT Dead !

Hi Guys! 😃.

I am in Patagonia right Now enjoying the last days of holidays.

I will be available on monday 17th for meetings and lovely dates With you! 😈💓.

Contact me by email because I dont read prvate msgs very often.

Moonlightmile.Vip@gmail.com 🤗.

Leave You a nice selfie from San Martn de los Andes. 😘.
    Exactly Why This Site is NOT Dead !

Like!

Mucho !

TL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

In town on monday!

Hi Guys! 😃.

I am in Patagonia right Now enjoying the last days of holidays.

I will be available on monday 17th for meetings and lovely dates With you! 😈💓.

Contact me by email because I dont read prívate msgs very often.

Moonlightmile.Vip@gmail.com 🤗.

Leave You a nice selfie from San Martín de los Andes. 😘.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8D4608F3-2DBB-46E1-A77D-7D1F3A6E6351.jpg‎  

💗

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    Disclaimer: This is my FIRST Report. NOT My FIRST Post! ;-).

Okay, it's only fair to state that when I first encountered Jesica's post here, I was a bit intrigued, curious even. And, like some, I too had some reservations in regards to the price. I'll also admit that I've attempted to conduct my research as best as I possibly could due to the perceived veterans of this fair site not partaking in a night with her.

Boy I'm SO glad they didn't!

I happened to be in Buenos Aires last week to take a MUCH needed break from the Texas heat and while I was down there, I had reached out inquiring about her availability. She had promptly responded, making communication as easy as we could have possibly make it(I was having SIM Card issues due to my hotel recommending that I had purchased a card next door through Personal Wireless. Never again). After a failed attempt to meet up on my first night, we had set up a meeting for night 2 at my hotel.

She has such a nice voice.

She showed up 15-20 minutes earlier than I expected.

She greeted me with a VERY enthusiastic kiss.

I was NOT prepared for this! Lol.

Loved every second of it.

When I had opened the door, she was EXACTLY as advertised! Beautiful girl with a solid build. Dressed in a nice grey sweater and tight black pants.

So so sexy with that beautiful black hair of hers.

So we sat and chatted & listened to some music (Radiohead) while I had to (not regretfully mind you) turn off the ESPY Awards(mainly watched to kill the time). We had talked about various things you normally would in somewhat small talk until it came back to music, where she asked me if I wanted to hear her sing to which I replied that I did. She definitely is influenced a bit by Amy Winehouse. Maybe even Taylor Dayne if memory serves me correct.

After the conversation, came the main event. I have to say that she DEFINITELY has a great body. She told me what was what in regards to her breasts. To be perfectly honest, I really didnt care. I just loved how they looked AND how felt in my hands! No sag, just perky and perfect! And while alcohol prevented the money shot, I WILL say some things in regards to this. 1) Her ass looks AMAZING in the mirror. Oh my GOD! Guys, do yourselves a favor. If you book some time with her, make sure that theres a mirror in the room. You WONT regret this. 2) She was SUPER enthusiastic in regards to EVERYTHING she did! No reluctance, no attempts to back out and no last minute deal breakers. She was definitely an enthusiastic person who made me feel like a king! Excellent marks in THAT department!

It was so nice that I had to pay her one last visit before my flight. One part because I didnt feel like the moment was captured like it should have been and 2) I wanted to experience her one last time. ;-).

Communication: 8.5 (We traded a LOT of emails due to my cell phone issues and general lack of knowledge on Argentine Wireless Carriers.

Punctuality: 10: She showed up a LOT earlier than I had expected!

Body: 9: Definitely into fitness. Wish she drank, but not holding that against her. Also, her skin was so smooth to the touch. Nice ass and legs!

Performance: 9! Passion and Enthusiasm all around! Made me feel like she was really into it(and into me). Didnt feel labored and rushed. Gave into the moment; took control in some areas, enjoyed in others.

Final Thoughts: Gentlemen, There are times in which you find yourself wanting to break from the norm and experience something as nice, or even nicer to what youre accustomed to. Normally, Im a down to earth, low maintenance, chill as fuck kinda dude. But there are times I want to experience something great. Jesica is THAT kind of girl. Youd do yourself a great service to save some extra pesos for such pleasures. Believe me, I already am.
    Wow! Such a nice review!

Thanks You very much for taking the time to write all this beautiful words.

I am happy You Had enjoyed our meeting, i enjoyed too!

Hope to see you down here again soon.

😘💓.

Jesica: A Report by Anakin

Disclaimer: This is my FIRST Report. NOT My FIRST Post! ;-).

Okay, it's only fair to state that when I first encountered Jesica's post here, I was a bit intrigued, curious even. And, like some, I too had some reservations in regards to the price. I'll also admit that I've attempted to conduct my research as best as I possibly could due to the perceived veterans of this fair site not partaking in a night with her.

Boy I'm SO glad they didn't!

I happened to be in Buenos Aires last week to take a MUCH needed break from the Texas heat and while I was down there, I had reached out inquiring about her availability. She had promptly responded, making communication as easy as we could have possibly make it(I was having SIM Card issues due to my hotel recommending that I had purchased a card next door through Personal Wireless. Never again). After a failed attempt to meet up on my first night, we had set up a meeting for night 2 at my hotel.

She has such a nice voice.

She showed up 15-20 minutes earlier than I expected.

She greeted me with a VERY enthusiastic kiss.

I was NOT prepared for this! Lol.

Loved every second of it.

When I had opened the door, she was EXACTLY as advertised! Beautiful girl with a solid build. Dressed in a nice grey sweater and tight black pants.

So so sexy with that beautiful black hair of hers.

So we sat and chatted & listened to some music (Radiohead) while I had to (not regretfully mind you) turn off the ESPY Awards(mainly watched to kill the time). We had talked about various things you normally would in somewhat small talk until it came back to music, where she asked me if I wanted to hear her sing to which I replied that I did. She definitely is influenced a bit by Amy Winehouse. Maybe even Taylor Dayne if memory serves me correct.

After the conversation, came the main event. I have to say that she DEFINITELY has a great body. She told me what was what in regards to her breasts. To be perfectly honest, I really didn’t care. I just loved how they looked AND how felt in my hands! No sag, just perky and perfect! And while alcohol prevented the money shot, I WILL say some things in regards to this. 1) Her ass looks AMAZING in the mirror. Oh my GOD! Guys, do yourselves a favor. If you book some time with her, make sure that there’s a mirror in the room. You WON’T regret this. 2) She was SUPER enthusiastic in regards to EVERYTHING she did! No reluctance, no attempts to back out and no last minute deal breakers. She was definitely an enthusiastic person who made me feel like a king! Excellent marks in THAT department!

It was so nice that I had to pay her one last visit before my flight. One part because I didn’t feel like the moment was captured like it should have been and 2) I wanted to experience her one last time. ;-).

Communication: 8.5 (We traded a LOT of emails due to my cell phone issues and general lack of knowledge on Argentine Wireless Carriers.

Punctuality: 10: She showed up a LOT earlier than I had expected!

Body: 9: Definitely into fitness. Wish she drank, but not holding that against her. Also, her skin was so smooth to the touch. Nice ass and legs!

Performance: 9! Passion and Enthusiasm all around! Made me feel like she was really into it(and into me). Didn’t feel labored and rushed. Gave into the moment; took control in some areas, enjoyed in others.

Final Thoughts: Gentlemen, There are times in which you find yourself wanting to break from the norm and experience something as nice, or even nicer to what you’re accustomed to. Normally, I’m a down to earth, low maintenance, chill as fuck kinda dude. But there are times I want to experience something great. Jesica is THAT kind of girl. You’d do yourself a great service to save some extra pesos for such pleasures. Believe me, I already am.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anakin For This Post:

Hi beautiful souls!

Available for cuddles during this cold winter!

Send me an email moonlightmile.vip@gmail.com.

Love You 😘💓.
    I wanna cuddle. ;-).

💗

Hi beautiful souls!

Available for cuddles during this cold winter!

Send me an email moonlightmile.vip@gmail.com.

Love You 😘💓.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85B13F56-5E68-4D73-B82B-281428E733C0.jpg‎