This blog is moderated by Dec33

TL not TJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Call TJ or Gysell.
    Pardon me but I believe that you have made a very common typo or mental error.

I am TL (Tejano Libre),not TJ (T.J Hooker); TV series.

The Free Texan. Adult Tour Guide in BA.

Happy to be of service.

TL.

Call TJ or Gysell.

You can negotiate some times, when face to face in a club, when their prices are too much inflated and they hear your foreign accent, if you know the prices, then you can offer the regular prices and it's going to be fine.

But calling and asking for discounts will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dec33  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

I have to confess total newbie status. I'm coming to BA for the first time on Thursday (June 4th). I will be staying in Palermo at a place I found off of airbnb.

I would really appreciate some help from the veterans for how to navigate "the scene". I can do the privados. But, I'd prefer independent chicas who could come to my apartment for 1 hour.

The kind of women I like are:

Face: 8 and up.

Body: in good shape - they don't have to be particularly skinny but they have to be in good shape.

Ass: excellent.

Bust: not important.

Personality: nice, pleasant.

Language: English or Spanish is ok.

Services: Intercourse, BBBJ, DIY. Anal is not important.

Price: Negotiable. 1000 peso range / hr range? I would go up if I found one that was really good.

Please give me recommendations. Please tell me how to negotiate. For example if someone quotes you 1900 (or 1000) for an hour, is it ok to negotiate them down?

I would really appreciate some mentoring.

Thank you all in advance.

DC.

4. 06-01-15 01:04

Total newbie here - need some help

Hey everyone,

I have to confess total newbie status. I'm coming to BA for the first time on Thursday (June 4th). I will be staying in Palermo at a place I found off of airbnb.

I would really appreciate some help from the veterans for how to navigate "the scene". I can do the privados. But, I'd prefer independent chicas who could come to my apartment for 1 hour.

The kind of women I like are:

Face: 8 and up.

Body: in good shape - they don't have to be particularly skinny but they have to be in good shape.

Ass: excellent.

Bust: not important.

Personality: nice, pleasant.

Language: English or Spanish is ok.

Services: Intercourse, BBBJ, DIY. Anal is not important.

Price: Negotiable. 1000 peso range / hr range? I would go up if I found one that was really good.

Please give me recommendations. Please tell me how to negotiate. For example if someone quotes you 1900 (or 1000) for an hour, is it ok to negotiate them down?

I would really appreciate some mentoring.

Thank you all in advance.

DC.