This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Working on It

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    So, is this happening? Pics? Bukkake?
    I promised her no pix EVER on the internet.

I really hope she does not do it and that I can help her with her resto-bar-club.

I am willing to go and work for her for FREE so she can shit can a few employees.

She is thinking about doing this just to pay off a few resto debts!

A 1 time play 4 pay? Never happen.

Ez bux are addictive. I thought that 100's were 50's , 50's were 20's , 20's were 10's and 10's were 1's.

Did not bother counting , just weighed the stuff.

3rd time was the charm!

Anyway, I am dying to get back in the saddle since I am a New Man!

I will keep you Boys informed.

I forgot about a tiny detail, I can't honestly recommend her without a test drive. Damn awful job but somebody has to do it.

TL.

Funny story.

A good friend and former client asked me if I was the Devil or his assistant .

He also asked me if I was ever going to introduce him to something that is NOT addictive. How about a nice discreet name for her place?

Click image for larger version

Name:	privado.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	29612

So, is this happening? Pics? Bukkake?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anakin For This Post:

An Authentic Japanese Call Girl

I really did not know where or how to put this Boys.

For Maximum Coverage I guess.

Conundrum or is TL Growing a Conscience?

I think that I have found The Holy Grail of Pussy in BA.

Maybe?

A 29 year old girl that has never hooked but needs to and is really thinking about it.

So what's the big deal about fucking a 29 year old girl on her first pay for play occasion?

She is not a virgin like the one that I auctioned off before.

Hope not.

She is a unicorn here in BA.

She is a J.A.P.

No, not a Jewish American Princess .

A JAPANESE Argentine Princess!

Lovely , those eyes , the skin , with TITS too !

I know that it's probably every women's fantasy (except my Saintly Mother's) but she is thinking about just doing it one time to pay off a few things.

SURE!

It's an ez job.

You can pick your clients.

You can quit when you want.

That's what I thought when I had certain jobs in the past.

Bullshit and cows do too.

So here is my dilemma:

On my right shoulder sits a little red devil and on my left shoulder sits his evil twin brother. Zero moral compass.

Wonder what happened to the white angel? I swear that at I time in my life I had a conscience ; must have been a passing faze.

So I know that for the 10 years that I have been an honest and extremely reliable friend , member , confidant ,professional wingman and Adult Tour Guide I have never seen a Japanese hooker.

Yes, there is a hideous old semi Jap-Hag at X cocassionally but that does not count.

This girl is lovely ! Will use the cash to raise her resto-bar.Buy resto , kitchen equip.

I will give her 50k in Gold if she will allow me to be a silent partner and PR Front man.

Which reminds me Chezz, I am very interested in your 3-door exhibition fridge.

That's it Boys .

I have an old friend that I would really like for him to talk her OUT of this idea.

You know who you are.

Please!

If I save just 1 more soul then Maybe I can get a 4th class ticket to Heaven.

Sincerely,

TL.

The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Pedropolar.

Posting Limitations