Thread: Larrea 1072

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Snaco01
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin  [View Original Post]
    Xerxes you have great taste!!! I met Sol in August 2005 when she was just beginning at 1707 or that was my belief at the time. What a gorgeous young woman. I did not return to BsAs for 5 years and tried my luck at 1707 upon my return in 2010 and to my pleasant surprise Sol had just returned from Spain and was a lovely as ever. Very fond memories of my experiences with Sol. We spent about 10 days together off and on, what a wonderful experience waking up with her in the morning by my side, what pleasure.
    Glad you had a good time Paladin!

BA is still a great place to visit and I'll be back for sure!

I went to Quito last year for a week and the quality of women was amazing especially at Cafe Rojo.

Lots of Columbian and Cubans in the club possibly attracted to the adopted US Dollar currency.

I was in heaven for a week!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes  [View Original Post]
    Truly an awesome place. I remember going to this place immediately after checking into my hotel in 2008. Too bad they closed down. Had cola with both Sol and Belen. That was my first trip to BA.

It's a shame there has been a serious decline in the number of good privados in BA.
    Xerxes you have great taste!!! I met Sol in August 2005 when she was just beginning at 1707 or that was my belief at the time. What a gorgeous young woman. I did not return to BsAs for 5 years and tried my luck at 1707 upon my return in 2010 and to my pleasant surprise Sol had just returned from Spain and was a lovely as ever. Very fond memories of my experiences with Sol. We spent about 10 days together off and on, what a wonderful experience waking up with her in the morning by my side, what pleasure.

1707 SF was great!

I truly miss 1707 Santa Fe a truly great takeout place and some of the best talent I have seen. Some short-timers were absolutely beautiful. True Belles de Jour...
    Truly an awesome place. I remember going to this place immediately after checking into my hotel in 2008. Too bad they closed down. Had cola with both Sol and Belen. That was my first trip to BA.

It's a shame there has been a serious decline in the number of good privados in BA.

I truly miss 1707 Santa Fe a truly great takeout place and some of the best talent I have seen. Some short-timers were absolutely beautiful. True Belles de Jour...
    I loved that place. My first Argentinian carnal experience happened there (Gina, gorgeous short-timer '07, then Lara, lean, madura).

1707 Santa Fe

That place... Was the jewel of the spanish south america, but it seems that will not reopen again.

RIP Cielo, Madaho's, Black, Santa Fe, and others.

Larrea 1072

Hello everyone,

Has anyone visited Larrea 1072 or cielo private recently?

I walked almost 3 km to this place today afternoon and tried to knock on the door with no response there was no buzzer or door bell. Not sure if this place doesn't exist anymore. Appreciate your feedback.