Thread: Looking For a Few Good Men

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

This is how crazy Mauricio Macri's municipal management minions are

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Maybe out there in the boondocks with the $15 Quilmes, no one gives a shit. Here in the Ciudad Autnoma, Mauricio Macri's municipal management minions are working tirelessly to rid the city of the menace of comingled recyclables. Indeed, numerous establishments have been shut down for this and only this failing in recent months. And I did hear an unconfirmed rumor of a gringo bar having a slight issue with a fire escape as well.
    Unless I'm mistaken, the "fire door" in question, was just the designated fire door and it was set in the same frame as the regular doors, which were open at the time and it wasn't done through policy, just the stupidity of a bouncer.

It's crazy how difficult they make running a business here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    But the exits are routinely locked anyway. It makes it easier to take your pictures but at the same time, no one gives a shit.
    Maybe out there in the boondocks with the $15 Quilmes, no one gives a shit. Here in the Ciudad Autónoma, Mauricio Macri's municipal management minions are working tirelessly to rid the city of the menace of comingled recyclables. Indeed, numerous establishments have been shut down for this and only this failing in recent months. And I did hear an unconfirmed rumor of a gringo bar having a slight issue with a fire escape as well.

I am looking for partners in a business that requires NO initial investment. What we will do, is we will enter discos and bars with dancing licenses, surreptitiously distract the security guards, and padlock the fire exit. Then we will all take pictures of the locked exit with our cell phones, smart phones, and other mobile devices. Then we will shake down the proprietors. I figure we can do this in teams of four, and since it's my idea, I will only take a 50% cut and the rest can be an even three-way split. When we get tired of this, we can sneak garbage into recycling cans and vice versa, take some more pictures, and do some more shakedowns.

Hey, it beats working for a living, right? And that is the whole goal in Argentina, right? Survive without working at any kind of actual job?
    But the exits are routinely locked anyway. It makes it easier to take your pictures but at the same time, no one gives a shit.

I am looking for partners in a business that requires NO initial investment. What we will do, is we will enter discos and bars with dancing licenses, surreptitiously distract the security guards, and padlock the fire exit. Then we will all take pictures of the locked exit with our cell phones, smart phones, and other mobile devices. Then we will shake down the proprietors. I figure we can do this in teams of four, and since it's my idea, I will only take a 50% cut and the rest can be an even three-way split. When we get tired of this, we can sneak garbage into recycling cans and vice versa, take some more pictures, and do some more shakedowns.

Hey, it beats working for a living, right? And that is the whole goal in Argentina, right? Survive without working at any kind of actual job?
    We can then franchise the business to a few entrepreneurs in Athens...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Largest cities...

While I like your idea, according to Wiki BsAs as a City and Suburbs combined comes in at number 20 world wide. As just a city its not even on the list , or just so far down I did not see it.

14 Million People in BA

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    He forgot to add "fourth largest city for sex tourism the world" :-).
    I think that I was referring to the population ?

I don't know , I believe everything that I read.

However, Mr. G , If this comes together I will have a Brass plaque engraved with your name on it attached to the back of the best barstool that has the best view.

Great Idea , V.I.P members can have little Minge benefits like no cover,no line, personal bottles , engraved plaques and how about 1 free Tour per month ?

Nothing illegal on site! Wet Burka Night , Mud Wrestling , Beauty Contests, Dinner with a Female Tour Guide, boring stuff like Lady's Night, Happy Hour, Thanksgiving , X-mas, New Year's Eve, and Halloween!

Peanut Butter and jelly sandwiches. Wow.

Jazz Night , Open Mike (I can do my stand up routines) , V.I.P members get to use the Jacuzzi on the roof. , friendly parlor games?

Pole Dancing Academy , classes, and Chica English classes along with member Spanish classes. I have the certified Spanish, French and English professor. 2 females. MMA Fights? Maybe not.

Gold Members can have a 1 time donation. Best for residents and FF. Allows one accompanying guest equal benefits.

Silver - favorable cover or zero cover with dues . Guest pay covers if any in place that evening.

Bronze - pays cover, waits in line, restricted access to the Lounge, Champagne Room, upper levels. Ideal for the very casual hobbyist that may just want a great drink and watch Soccer.

Lap dancing is not illegal . We can give classes too.

Just a few ideas.

I say try anything once. The most it would cost is the price of the fliers.

Man, rooftop Live jazz smoking cigars ; cool Man.

Since it is a Private Residence dancing can occur behind closed doors.

Batter Up !

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    4th largest city?

Population or area of land??

http://www.newgeography.com/content/...ld-cities-2014
    He forgot to add "fourth largest city for sex tourism the world" :-).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    What guy would want to be a partner in a BAR in the 4th. Largest city in the world?
    4th largest city?

Population or area of land??

http://www.newgeography.com/content/...ld-cities-2014

Looking For a Few Good Men

What guy would not want to be a partner , silent or active , in a BAR in the 4th. Largest city in the world?

Even if you don't live here and you are a 20% associate you can check on your place from any place in the world.

When you are here you can hang-out , drink free , access the Super Member's Only V.I.P Section and maybe get lucky with one of the Decoys or Ringers.

Free , maybe a drink or something .

Not a hooker bar , a place for 25 to 65 plus expats and visitors.

It's real , it's available , it's turn key and it's World Famous .

Will only get better.

What some guys spend on killing defenseless birds in a week can get you one of the easiest pick-up lines in history.

Number 1 - "I'm with the Band.".

Number 2 - "I own this bar, would you like a tour of the Private Sections ? By the way , it is haunted .

Can't lose , money back guarantee unless you REALLY fuck up.

1 day a year pulls in about 125K !

Forgot , investors may be able to stay there while visiting BA .

Maybe ?

Think about it and Thank You for your consideration !

TL.

Posting Limitations