Thread: Markus Day Spa

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by MrMrMr

Markus Day Spa

I went here last week. They have two locations. One in Palermo and one by Callao and Santa Fe. I opted for the later one because it was easy to get to. The place is a little hard to find because its in a tall business complex but its on the ground floor. When you walk in just turn to the right and go up the stairs.

Well as you can see from their website, it is a pretty nice establishment. Not the Taj Marhal but not too shabby, but you pay for it.First off the website is a little mis-leading and it doesn't have the prices. I don't blame them because the way inflation is, prices change every week. The massages they have stated look awesome and states "4 hands" but in reality it is not. It is only one chick giving you the massage. I paid 800 pesos in cash, if using credit cards it would be more for a 90 minute massage. Now, I scheduled an appointment before hand and arrived a bit early. They asked me if i wanted a guy or a girl (so I am guessing this is gay friendly place). They took me to the back, they gave me a robe, shower shoes and a towel and told me to relax a bit and to use the facilities while I waited.

I laid on their like beach chairs for like 20 minutes and was called. Now the masseuse was pretty hot. Her body was insane, her face not so much but danm what a body. Went to a small private room, got but naked laid down and she began to rub me down. She gave an excellent massage. She really did, the only massages better than that was when I was in Thailand. I was seriously thinking about giving her a real good tip because she did do a great massage. But coming to the 60 minutes of the 90 minute massage I paid for. She asked me if I wanted a happy ending and that would be an extra 500 pesos. Now I just spent 800 and thought it was included in the price. She said no, that was a special service. Now there is no "lost in translation" in this case as I am a fluent Spanish speaker. I turned down the offer and just told her just a normal massage. Well she apparently got upset, massaged me for about another minute or two. Washed her hands and said she would be right back. I thought maybe she had to use the bathroom or something. I still had 30 minutes left. I paid for 90 minutes. Well, me like a moron (although I was pleasantly comfortable) waited laying down naked for 20 minutes and she never came back. I was semi angry semi relaxed, and said screw it. Put my robe back on, then went to the steam room then the sauna, took a shower there and went home. I was going to say something to the front desk but I said screw it as well. I dont know if I would go back or not. But if you want a nice quick cheap fix, this is not the place.

Long story short, it is expensive! You are able to use the sauna and steam room and relax in there for as long as you want. The massages are great but don't expect anything is included in that price. I only saw one girl and she was pretty hot, don't know the quality of the rest. But that was a ***** move of leaving me there for the remainder of the time because I didn't want a happy ending. You decide.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrMrMr For This Post: