Thread: Locals Complaining About Chica Pricing

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I'm kind of surprised that the majority of the posters on here are so clueless about what's actually going on.

You know these girls are doing a JOB, right? Those Argie husbands are more enlightened than a lot of you are FFS!

Mind you, I shouldn't be that surprised....the number of times I see someone say "I chatted this girl up..." or "she really enjoyed it...".

Who do you think THEY believe is treating them like shit - the father of their kid, or the old gringo who's panting away on top of them whilst they grin and bear it so as to earn a few bucks to put food on the table? Because that's the reality for most of them - it's a very, very difficult and mostly soul-destroying job they do. Which is why they deserve a lot more respect than is generally shown them by most of their clientele.
    When I was newer to this hobby I used to ask the girls about their personal lives. Most said that they had a husband or boyfriend. And the ones who claim that they don't, I suspect, are saying that because they think it is what we want to hear.

Bob.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Wow! I'm kind of surprised that the majority of the posters on here are so clueless about what's actually going on.

You know these girls are doing a JOB, right? Those Argie husbands are more enlightened than a lot of you are FFS!

Mind you, I shouldn't be that surprised....the number of times I see someone say "I chatted this girl up..." or "she really enjoyed it...".

Who do you think THEY believe is treating them like shit - the father of their kid, or the old gringo who's panting away on top of them whilst they grin and bear it so as to earn a few bucks to put food on the table? Because that's the reality for most of them - it's a very, very difficult and mostly soul-destroying job they do. Which is why they deserve a lot more respect than is generally shown them by most of their clientele.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

Going off topic

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    Wicked, but true. I recently met a chick at a privado and she showed me a picture of her husband holding their baby. I was like seriously? You have a husband and you're working here?
    Ask one of them one time if that means their husbands are allowed to fuck other women. The response is funny as hell.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    What is even more mind boggling is that a lot of Argentine husbands / boy friends support them in their jobs. I remember one girl who gave her "husband" enough money to go play at other cabarets so he would leave her alone!
    One thing I have noted about Argie girls is that they love to be treated like shit by their man aka bf/husband/novio. I have seen that too many times and am absolutely convinced thats what these girls sadistically enjoy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    Wicked, but true. I recently met a chick at a privado and she showed me a picture of her husband holding their baby. I was like seriously? You have a husband and you're working here?
    What is even more mind boggling is that a lot of Argentine husbands / boy friends support them in their jobs. I remember one girl who gave her "husband" enough money to go play at other cabarets so he would leave her alone!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Down here the definition of a sugarbaby (which would be hard to explain to most guys here) is a chick that derives 100% of her financial support from you. The definition of a girlfriend is the chick you fuck before she goes to work and fucks other guys whom you derive 100% of your financial support from.

Not from what I see

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    The definition of a girlfriend is a woman who derives 100% of her financial support from you.

Otherwise, she's merely your favorite prostitute, which is entirely okay, but she's not your girlfriend.

Thanks,

Jax.
    Down here the definition of a sugarbaby (which would be hard to explain to most guys here) is a chick that derives 100% of her financial support from you. The definition of a girlfriend is the chick you fuck before she goes to work and fucks other guys whom you derive 100% of your financial support from.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    The definition of a girlfriend is a woman who derives 100% of her financial support from you.

Otherwise, she's merely your favorite prostitute, which is entirely okay, but she's not your girlfriend.

Thanks,

Jax.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDoerr  [View Original Post]
    Gando-man, Where are you finding p4p at 300 pesos a pop? Where's the boonies? Or are you talking a Mexican 15 minute bam bam thank you mam?
    45 km due west of the city line. There are plenty here. Check Yaviso or Vivavisos or Blidoo. There are plenty. BUT! No english spoken and you would almost always need a car. If you need to pay a remis.... You would loose all your savings. Some are by the hour, others until you are done. Depends on the girl.

Ha ha. I was GF free my 7 + years in Buenos Aires too. Plus I didn't have any kids during that time, nor did I make any weekly or monthly payments to women who were fucking around on me. Now, I guess it is possible to not have a girl friend while in Argentina, but still end up with a kid to support, and I guess it's possible to have a girl friend you have to give money to if you want her to be your girl friend. I guess it all depends on your definition of a girl friend.

My definition of a girl friend: A woman you liked at first but now can't get rid of, even though you aren't getting much pussy any more.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    it is virtually impossible to be a gringo living in BA and not end up with a girlfriend.
    Meh....I'll dispute that!

Or maybe I was just the necessary "exception that proves the rule". :-/.

(I was 7 years girlfriend-free!).

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    So where do the local gringos fall.
    Local gringos have girlfriends.

In fact, it is virtually impossible to be a gringo living in BA and not end up with a girlfriend.

Thanks,

Jax.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

The boonies

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Hell, prices are going up like mad for EVERYTHING! One cant blame the girls for a increase. But some times its just crazy. Out here in the boonies prices are edging up to around a average of $400 pesos. (up from around $300p) Some less and some more. But I also see girls having "specials" for $200 / $250 pesos which makes me think that the "clients" have less money or less are buying while at the same time there are more girls working to make ends meet. Things are rough down here in Cristinas fanatasy land , at least for the the average working stiff. But then in the city, a measly 50 kilometers away Girls are asking a weeks salary or more for a hour.
    Gando-man, Where are you finding p4p at 300 pesos a pop? Where's the boonies? Or are you talking a Mexican 15 minute bam bam thank you mam?

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    So where do the local gringos fall.
    Hell, prices are going up like mad for EVERYTHING! One cant blame the girls for a increase. But some times its just crazy. Out here in the boonies prices are edging up to around a average of $400 pesos. (up from around $300p) Some less and some more. But I also see girls having "specials" for $200 / $250 pesos which makes me think that the "clients" have less money or less are buying while at the same time there are more girls working to make ends meet. Things are rough down here in Cristinas fanatasy land , at least for the the average working stiff. But then in the city, a measly 50 kilometers away Girls are asking a weeks salary or more for a hour.

Posting Limitations