Thread: Reasons to Monger

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by PickCherry12
    Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    In Spanglish, buffet is buffee and it is pronounced like 'buh-fay'... you go and figure...
    Fair Enough.

Personal Motto

My reasons for mongering:

1. You get to the finish line fast. Example: I have been chasing this chick at my gym in the states for about three months now. A few weeks ago we finally go to a date. I ask her to come to my place. She's like "I don't know you". I'm like, ***** are you crazy? What else do you need to know about me? I see you at the gym all of the time. This is when I miss mongering. A couple months ago I go to Santa Maria, Spain. I visit a boliche, and within 15 minutes I'm hooked up with a ten and banging her real hard. I'm like, I'll never be a hostage in a relationship or a marriage.

2. You get variety. Who doesn't like a sexual baffee?

3. You pay them to go away. No emotional attachment, no heartaches and pain, no relationships, no worries where she's at.

4. You get a sense of empowerment when rejecting a woman. Usually it's the other way around.

Well, these are my reasons for mongering. What are yours?
    I Hate Women but I Love Fucking them.

I wonder how that happened ?

TL.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant buffet...lol.
    In Spanglish, buffet is buffee and it is pronounced like 'buh-fay'... you go and figure...

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    5. Because it's cheaper.

6. Because I can.

What the heck is a baffee? Is it like a borgasmord?
    I think he meant buffet...lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anakin For This Post:

One big reason

Because I love pussy and can't stand many women.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Mongering

1. You get to the finish line fast. Example: I have been chasing this chick at my gym in the states for about three months now. A few weeks ago we finally go to a date. I ask her to come to my place. She's like "I don't know you". I'm like, ***** are you crazy? What else do you need to know about me? I see you at the gym all of the time. This is when I miss mongering. A couple months ago I go to Santa Maria, Spain. I visit a boliche, and within 15 minutes I'm hooked up with a ten and banging her real hard. I'm like, I'll never be a hostage in a relationship or a marriage.

3. You pay them to go away. No emotional attachment, no heartaches and pain, no relationships, no worries where she's at.

4. You get a sense of empowerment when rejecting a woman. Usually it's the other way around.

One does not need more than #3 as far as I am concerned. If you want unconditional love, get a dog.

Tres3.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

5. Because it's cheaper.

6. Because I can.

What the heck is a baffee? Is it like a borgasmord?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Reasons to Monger

Posting Limitations