Thread: Arriving in NH Jousten

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Kc1979

Has changed a littl

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    This question has been asked and answered about a dozen times on this forum, but here it is again:

I don't know of any hotel in Buenos Aires that is not "chica friendly". However, for security reasons, a small number of the more expensive hotels will balk at 2 or more chicas at the same time.

Thanks,

Jax.
    There have been reports on the forum about places giving people hard times about this. Not many. Most that do it also charge you a "guest fee.".

In any event I wouldn't worry about it. If somebody gives you a hard time just yell at them and walk into the elevator with your girl. It's what most of my friends would do.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc1979  [View Original Post]
    In october 1st week. Is this hotel girlfriendly. Want to call a chica to the room for 2 hours. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    This question has been asked and answered about a dozen times on this forum, but here it is again:

I don't know of any hotel in Buenos Aires that is not "chica friendly". However, for security reasons, a small number of the more expensive hotels will balk at 2 or more chicas at the same time.

Thanks,

Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Like sirens going off when you enter the lobby with two hookers?
    Yeah something similar but not this extreme? Byw am only thinking about 1 at this point ☺.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc1979  [View Original Post]
    Coz am not sure if that will raise an unnecessary alarm even before i arrive at the hotel .
    Like sirens going off when you enter the lobby with two hookers?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Why not contact the hotel yourself?
    Coz am not sure if that will raise an unnecessary alarm even before i arrive at the hotel .

Why not contact the hotel yourself?

Arriving in NH Jousten

In october 1st week. Is this hotel girlfriendly. Want to call a chica to the room for 2 hours. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Posting Limitations