Thread: La Locanda- Superb Italian

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Balls Deep

I second this

Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky to be taken for a grand birthday dinner at this place, its yummy. Fantastic, absolutely delicious. This is the only real home style Italian restaurant I have found in BsAs. It's da BOMB! The owner Daniel is totally into the place and makes you feel at home. Highly recommended! Try the lasagna.

La Locanda.

Jose Leon Pagano 2697.

Recoleta.
    Went there, had a nice dinner, not cheap but not overpriced considering value and quality. Danielo is pretty intense. I think the winner of the evening were the ravioli.

Glad to Have New Italian

Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky to be taken for a grand birthday dinner at this place, its yummy. Fantastic, absolutely delicious. This is the only real home style Italian restaurant I have found in BsAs. It's da BOMB! The owner Daniel is totally into the place and makes you feel at home. Highly recommended! Try the lasagna.

La Locanda.

Jose Leon Pagano 2697.

Recoleta.
    I am glad to have a new Italian place to eat, especially one in Recoleta. I used to look forward to my annual trip to BA so that I could have lunch at Brocolinno, but that was years ago. Brocolinno has gone downhill, and from what I hear, keeps sliding. It used to have the Italian food that others aspired to serve, but no more. I do not care what happened, but it is no longer worth my time or money.

Tres3.

La Locanda- Superb Italian

La Locanda.

Jose Leon Pagano 2697.

Recoleta.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Balls Deep For This Post: