Thread: Little Gemido

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Pedroinba
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlack1980  [View Original Post]
    Cell 4815-6368 or Landline 155-830-5887.

Christina will pick up, she is the pimp (don't know what else to call it). She speaks a bit of English.
    Hi does anyone know the name of the girl referred to in this post?

I need to know who to ask for.

Thanks.

Seriously?

Nope, that is not the one we are referring to here. That my friend is Estrella, dick sucking champ, that, unfortunately has "retired." She was studying to be a lawyer and I guess she is finished with her studies. The little one we are talking about here does not advertise. I assure you though she is very cute so no worries.
    While I respect chicks that work a plan like that no end that is still a massive loss for the biz.

Flags should have been at half mast that day. (no that's not a pun)

Nope, that's Estrella

Nope, that is not the one we are referring to here. That my friend is Estrella, dick sucking champ, that, unfortunately has "retired." She was studying to be a lawyer and I guess she is finished with her studies. The little one we are talking about here does not advertise. I assure you though she is very cute so no worries.

Thanks for the recommendation. She's on my list.

Let me help you

Christina will pick up, she is the pimp (don't know what else to call it). She speaks a bit of English.
    Pimps keep women in thrall, generally by the use of violence or drugs. They take the lions share of the money, and run the providers life.

Christina has the apartments (either owns or rents) and handles all of the details so all the girls have to do is show up and suck dick. Generally it's a 50/50 split. The relationship is much more symbiotic. I call them recepcionistas. (Receptionists) Other guys call them the Momma (for some reason I loath that because they aren't Asian).

Contact Info for this little cock sucker

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinBlack1980 For This Post:

Pedroinba

Thanks for your report. She certainly sounds interesting.

Do you have any contact info? A name and website? A telephone number?

Thanks, Bob.

PS - Now that you have broken the ice, keep posting!

Little Gemido

This being my first post on the AP forum as I have been long term sit on the fence type of member.. And now I feel its time.

Yesterday I went to an apartment Santa Fe y 9 Julio 11th floor the Ma Ma Sun I think her name is Christina she spoke a few words in English.

It is the same place where the famous Estrella "the cum swallower" worked for years she is mentioned in the forum, I imagine the address has been posted along the way some where if you decide to go for a visit.

There is a very hot little chica 20 -21ish whom works there now, there is only one girl working, I don't remember her name.

"WOW" what trip my visit turned out to be.

I would imagine users on this forum have been there and know of her,if not its a must try place.

She is with out doubt one of the best and most enthusiastic cock suckers I have experienced for some time.

Never did I give a thought about fucking (well just a little one) her as it was some show and it was dynamic.

Deep throat gasping for air, finger up the butt CIM along with her on going attention to detail.

She never came up for air the entire hour she worked on me until I exploded with intensity in her mouth, about 50 minutes into it.

That is when she got really excited and sucked harder and harder.

No swallow but no problema. A little gemido!! $500pesos the best deal in town and every man's dream.

I have been gifted some what down south and she took the lot down to my balls, she also has a ass hole and ball sucking appreciation and anywhere else close by that she can find that would help her please you with her time, her skills and her respect for the mans cock.

She really enjoys her lavish life… mmmmm.

She is a very gifted 5ft nothing girl..

I gave her a 50peso tip, she wanted to kiss me! I passed how dare she (joke).

Enjoy.

Pedroinba.

She never spoke a word just sucked and giggled incredible. Happy day,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedroinba For This Post:

Posting Limitations