Thread: RIP: Captain Dave

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Balls Deep

So sad

Katy and I just logged in after two years.

We are saddened to hear of Captain Daves passing.

Quote Originally Posted by MataHari  [View Original Post]
    I just found out Dave passed away in December while being reminded his birthday on FB.

I want to thank him commemoratively for allowing me to stay months long in the luxury of the mansions he was managing, and indroducing me as a matter of fact to a world of sensuality i most probably never would have discovered if I didnt stay there.

I d like to thank Giselle too for her always positive, almost motherly attitude.

This smooth and confortable introduction to a culture i didnt know gave me the confidence to explore the whole continent thereafter and venture to areas where I still keep very close emotional ties.

Abrazo, amiguazo!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Max For This Post:

Positive memories

I just found out Dave passed away in December while being reminded his birthday on FB.

I want to thank him commemoratively for allowing me to stay months long in the luxury of the mansions he was managing, and indroducing me as a matter of fact to a world of sensuality i most probably never would have discovered if I didnt stay there.

I d like to thank Giselle too for her always positive, almost motherly attitude.

This smooth and confortable introduction to a culture i didnt know gave me the confidence to explore the whole continent thereafter and venture to areas where I still keep very close emotional ties.

Abrazo, amiguazo!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MataHari For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day, about 10 years ago or so when Jax and Capt. Dave had the mansion on Vicente Lopez, they some great parties there. There was food, booze, girls etc. And I always had a good time, mainly just hanging out and talking to the different mongers and chicas in the house. Those were some good times. Anyway, Capt. Dave was always friendly and nice to me, always making sure I had enough steak and alcoholic beverages, introducing me to different people. I will surely miss him, may he rest in peace.
    Met him 10+ years ago at the mansion. I said some of the non-pro girls could be not after monger's money since it was 2003/4/5, many nice girls were having a hard time to pay bills, were just doing it to get by.

He said to me friendly " Gee, DG, I guess you are in love. Talk to me after you get dumped".

More Capt. Dave

Back in the day, about 10 years ago or so when Jax and Capt. Dave had the mansion on Vicente Lopez, they some great parties there. There was food, booze, girls etc. And I always had a good time, mainly just hanging out and talking to the different mongers and chicas in the house. Those were some good times. Anyway, Capt. Dave was always friendly and nice to me, always making sure I had enough steak and alcoholic beverages, introducing me to different people. I will surely miss him, may he rest in peace.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BayBoy For This Post:

Capt Dave

I met Capt Dave a number of years ago. He was always a kind person to me. He did a number of things to help poor kids in the area. I will miss him. He was a good person.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Capt. Dave

I can only Thank Capt. Dave for introducing me to this entire New World about 10 years ago.

As he was leaving my resto-bar on Cordoba he handed me a slip of paper and jumped on a bus.

It was a hand written note that said something like Argentinaprivate.com.

I asked him what's this and he said it was a forum on the internet for Men in BA.

So then I asked him what the internet was.

He personally put TL on the www , on my first and really only forum and he singlehandedly created a monster.

He was the first to post a review about my place and the rest is infamy !

That's all I can say in public.

Rest Somewhere !

TL.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Do you have any further info? The last time I saw him here, quite a few years ago, he was living at the former Russian Embassy. Had he moved back to Florida? What was his fate? An accident? Disease? A 22 year old girlfriend?

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep  [View Original Post]
    It was like 12 years ago I meet Jax & Capt. Dave. It's so sad I'm posting now about his passing. It was he who welcomed me into our little community, I owe him big time. The first Vicente Lopez Mansion was the place. He helped teach me the ropes, shared many meals & I always brought him great coffee, which he always appreciated. Its years since we communicated, politics as it is. Be sure I will never forget him and appreciate his efforts forever.

This is from his Niece.......

This is David's niece, Ellie Ingleby Swanson. Thank you everybody for all the kind messages of love and support. It is wonderful to see how many people he touched. We are trying to organize some sort of memorial ceremony in FL to bury some of his ashes sometime in the spring of 2016. If anyone would like to attend, please let me know and I will give you more details as we figure them out. You can reach me at: e_ingleby@hotmail.com. Thank you.

RIP Amigo.

My mother always said to say only good about the dead.

Capt Dave is dead.

Good.

A real scam artist, he left a lot of victims in his wake.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep  [View Original Post]
    It was like 12 years ago I meet Jax & Capt. Dave. It's so sad I'm posting now about his passing. It was he who welcomed me into our little community, I owe him big time. The first Vicente Lopez Mansion was the place. He helped teach me the ropes, shared many meals & I always brought him great coffee, which he always appreciated. Its years since we communicated, politics as it is. Be sure I will never forget him and appreciate his efforts forever.

This is David's niece, Ellie Ingleby Swanson. Thank you everybody for all the kind messages of love and support. It is wonderful to see how many people he touched. We are trying to organize some sort of memorial ceremony in FL to bury some of his ashes sometime in the spring of 2016. If anyone would like to attend, please let me know and I will give you more details as we figure them out. You can reach me at: e_ingleby@hotmail.com. Thank you.

RIP Amigo.
    Goodbye my friend and thank you for all !!!

RIP: Captain Dave

RIP Amigo.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Balls Deep For This Post:

Posting Limitations