This blog is moderated by ManandBoy

Welcome to BA !

Quote Originally Posted by FordGuy  [View Original Post]
    Arrived this morning from TX!

Looking to find best chicas, you know young, and.

Super good looking, verry friendly.

Guidance from the board appreciated!

Thanks!
    Welcome to BA !

If you are a Texan then you can't be all that bad unless you like Cruz !

Happy to Guide you around if it's excitement that you seek.

Feel free to send me a PM.

Thx,

TL.

Or send me a Whatsapp if you want.

That would be easier.

+54911 6116 4254.

Looking for best chicas

Arrived this morning from TX!

Looking to find best chicas, you know young, and.

Super good looking, verry friendly.

Guidance from the board appreciated!

Thanks!

Arriving Monday night

Hoping to meet up with TL. Never been before. Total news. With a few other people but not sure if they will join. Side trip to Córdoba we'd. Back on sat for one night.

January 20 for one month

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like February is going to be jammed packed in BA! This is my first trip down, I'll be arriving the morning of the 13th if anyone wants to get together.

Drama.
    Hi guys - I'll be arriving Weds night along with a wingman. Hoping to meet up because we are first timers to B.A. (although we have a few months experience in Medellin). We like to drink and hunt chicas.

Sounds like February is going to be jammed packed in BA! This is my first trip down, I'll be arriving the morning of the 13th if anyone wants to get together.

Drama.

MB. I'm in town for 2 months. My wingman will be here in a week also. If you guys want to grab a beer and look for chicas send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by ManandBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys please let me know any fun events or chica recommendations! I love BA and was there a few months last year. APrt from chicas I love tennis and beer and good food! If anyone wants to share any of these please let me know too! .

Cheers and thanks to all for a great forum!

M.

BA in February

Quote Originally Posted by ManandBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys please let me know any fun events or chica recommendations! I love BA and was there a few months last year. APrt from chicas I love tennis and beer and good food! If anyone wants to share any of these please let me know too! .

M.
    Hola ManandBoy -- Me and a fellow monger buddy will be in Buenos Aires from February 9-20. If you want to get together for beer and good Argentine food (steak) drop me a PM. Thanks -- Bayboy.

In BA from 13 Jan to end Feb!

M.

Posting Limitations