Thread: Medellin to B.A.

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by VegasCrazyGuy

Tl

Call or PM Tejano Libre.

He won't let you down.

Knows many local gals and all the right places at the right times for the good times........................

Quote Originally Posted by VegasCrazyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I've decided on short notice to fly down to B.A. From MDE. Really short notice lol. I haven't done the proper research and will be arriving in a couple days. I would appreciate if anyone in town either meet up or PM me on what neighborhood to stay. I'm traveling with another hobbyist. We're happy to offer a steak dinner to anyone willing to meet up and give us the lay of the land. Also could return the favor with much intel/facebook chicas in MDE. Thanks, Vegas.

Short last minute visit---lack local "know how"

We might benefit from putting yourself in the hands of: TejanoLibre.

Send him a PM. His services are like those of the medellin mansion. It becomes very easy and safe with very few mistakes. Not always the cheapest way of doing things, but generally good to great and foolproof. TL has a long history with this board which tracks the good times and the bed times in his life. Just review the last few years of comments. Things i posted 7 years ago do not reflect the current man and the way he operates today.

You can find a tour guide; a light nite wingman or an adult who has all sorts of friend--some rich and some poor.

If you stay at the AP House, you will have a natural way to meet wingmen and receive advise. PM admin.

Happy trails,

MB.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Medellin to B.A.

Hey guys I've decided on short notice to fly down to B.A. From MDE. Really short notice lol. I haven't done the proper research and will be arriving in a couple days. I would appreciate if anyone in town either meet up or PM me on what neighborhood to stay. I'm traveling with another hobbyist. We're happy to offer a steak dinner to anyone willing to meet up and give us the lay of the land. Also could return the favor with much intel/facebook chicas in MDE. Thanks, Vegas.

Posting Limitations