Thread: 1631 Junin. Piso 3d

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gerente
    Always a reliable Privado in BA. Excellent location in Recoleta. Remember my session with Angie back in 2008 right after Barack was elected. She was awesome. Happy memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerente  [View Original Post]
    I have been going here for years and they used to have 3 or more girls there at a time. It seems it is now run by 2 independent girls from Panama.

I went with Erica who is 24 and has bolt ons but nicely done. I would rate her at least a 7 and her room mate Brittany is close or better. Both are dark skinned ladies but very beautiful. Service was very good but no BBBJ, but I did not ask for it either. No rush for the hour I paid for. She asked for 1500p which I thought was rather high, but I might have been stuck for gringo pricing too.

15-5773-3094. Hours are 12 to 7 6 days.
    No BBBJ caught my eye.

As prostitution becomes less avbl in BA - so will all nonsense of " No BBBJ please" - will prevail more often than the past.

But i wonder, with so many people losing the "good for nothing govt. jobs" they had in the past// plus rapid inflation...how will they sustain??!!!

1631 Junin. Piso 3d

I have been going here for years and they used to have 3 or more girls there at a time. It seems it is now run by 2 independent girls from Panama.

I went with Erica who is 24 and has bolt ons but nicely done. I would rate her at least a 7 and her room mate Brittany is close or better. Both are dark skinned ladies but very beautiful. Service was very good but no BBBJ, but I did not ask for it either. No rush for the hour I paid for. She asked for 1500p which I thought was rather high, but I might have been stuck for gringo pricing too.

15-5773-3094. Hours are 12 to 7 6 days.

Posting Limitations