Thread: Paraguay 931 piso 6D

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gerente

That's a first

Quote Originally Posted by Gerente  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be 30 but I would have guessed much younger like 25 or less.
    I have never known a hooker who claimed to be older. I wonder why she did it.

Paraguay 931 piso 6D

I have known this madam {Claudia} for a long time and have visited her places she has managed. Very cool lady.

This site has 2 rooms and there were 2 chicas there when I arrived. A red headed chica and a blonde chica.

From Paraguay.

I went with Vanessa the blonde from Paraguay. She claims to be 30 but I would have guessed much younger like 25 or less.

She is tall, slim and perfect B cupped breasts. She is very sweet and makes you feel very comfortable. The first time she offered a CBJ.

Which I declined but she already had me so ready with her caressing anyway. My second visit she offered BBBJ without my asking and.

The level of service even got better. I am not a big tipper but I always reward good service and she remembered me.

1 hour is 800p and no rush at this place. At least the time I was there but I avoid the 5 oclock rush hour for that very reason.

Hours are 6 days, 1300 to 1900.

Phone 11-4057-6694. This is a cell so you can text and she answers texts usually pretty quickly.

Posting Limitations