Thread: Artemis FKK club Berlin

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by El Perro
    I have never been to Artemis, but keep in mind in most FKKs, kissing, DATY, BBBJ are included in the normal half hour price. CIM and anal are extra. Girls often offer (sometimes even push for) these services and might not mention that they are extra. The extra charge also applies to shooting your load on any part of her body/face uncovered.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sportsman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoach  [View Original Post]
    The Artemis is not a place to walk in , spend minimum time and walk out.When last there around three years ago the entrance fee was 80 Euros and the girls 60 Euros per half hour.It is the largest FKK club in Germany and has amazing facilities.This is a place to spend time and to relax.Not as many Romanians as the clubs in Frankfurt and Dsseldorf , lots of Polish , Ukranians , Hungarian and German girls.

If you are looking for a quicky , google Kamilla la Dee - nice girls which can be booked prior to your visit.(No BBBJ - all with condom).

If you need a good wing man , look up Angus McGee on the ISG.He is a Canadian living in Berlin and has an in depth knowledge of the mongering scene in Berlin.
    Thanks Old Coach.

Artemis - Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Yo, looking for some advise from you fellows with FKK experience. Before you ask, I did check out the ISG thread and it was mostly a bunch of morons arguing about Romanian chicks working the clubs in Germany.

The quick question so I don't make a fool of myself first time out and don't overspend-what's the best way to walk in, spend the minimum, get a nut, and walk out ? I'm not interested in lounging around much. If anyone has other pointers about pay for pay in Berlin let me know. I'm here until at least Monday.

Much thanks,

El Perro.
    The Artemis is not a place to walk in , spend minimum time and walk out.When last there around three years ago the entrance fee was 80 Euros and the girls 60 Euros per half hour.It is the largest FKK club in Germany and has amazing facilities.This is a place to spend time and to relax.Not as many Romanians as the clubs in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf , lots of Polish , Ukranians , Hungarian and German girls.

If you are looking for a quicky , google Kamilla la Dee - nice girls which can be booked prior to your visit.(No BBBJ - all with condom).

If you need a good wing man , look up Angus McGee on the ISG.He is a Canadian living in Berlin and has an in depth knowledge of the mongering scene in Berlin.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Coach For This Post:

Artemis FKK club Berlin

Yo, looking for some advise from you fellows with FKK experience. Before you ask, I did check out the ISG thread and it was mostly a bunch of morons arguing about Romanian chicks working the clubs in Germany.

The quick question so I don't make a fool of myself first time out and don't overspend-what's the best way to walk in, spend the minimum, get a nut, and walk out ? I'm not interested in lounging around much. If anyone has other pointers about pay for pay in Berlin let me know. I'm here until at least Monday.

Much thanks,

El Perro.

Posting Limitations