This blog is moderated by MegaMuerte
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMuerte  [View Original Post]
    I have some regular incomes through PayPal and currently the bank is keeping 6% of my income.

I would like someone whom I can make business with. I transfer you my PayPal balance, and you give it back to me in cash (usd dollars) and you keep 5%.

This will be normally 1 or 2 times a month and I'm looking for a trusty person to do it with.

Contact me via PM and we'll talk, I would be nice to meet up for a coffee here in BA. I'm Argentinian.
    If you provide me with your CUIT#, name address, bank account number and pin, I will gladly assist you.

Don't worry, it's perfectly safe, because my friend is a Nigerian prince. He is due US$30,000,000. As soon as I help him free up the funds he will give me 10%. So, I will be flush and can cover any losses you might incur.

Suerte.

I transfer my PayPal balance to you, you earn 5% by doing nothing

I have some regular incomes through PayPal and currently the bank is keeping 6% of my income.

I would like someone whom I can make business with. I transfer you my PayPal balance, and you give it back to me in cash (usd dollars) and you keep 5%.

This will be normally 1 or 2 times a month and I'm looking for a trusty person to do it with.

Contact me via PM and we'll talk, I would be nice to meet up for a coffee here in BA. I'm Argentinian.