This blog is moderated by Judd
    Quote Originally Posted by Judd  [View Original Post]
    I purchased this laptop from an authorized dealer (B&H Photo) in early August. Again, I purchased specifically for this trip. At the time, I thought I would be moving into a different line of work, and would need a new laptop. Things worked out with my current job, and I will be using my work laptop when I'm in BA.

I have only used this laptop about a handful of times to mainly stream Netlix. Boot time is super quick. Less than 10 seconds Im up and surfing the net. Very little if any Bloatware installed on this computer. I did not opt for the Ultra HD screen, because it creates configuration problems when running games. With that being said, The screen resolution and brightness is incredible even at standard HD. I have not played any games, but based on the reviews, it can run just about any game you throw at it. On the negative side of things, it has windows 8.1 installed, but can be upgraded to 10 for free. It does smudge very easily.

In perfect condition. Comes with everything shown in the link below.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...51jw_ds74.html

If anyone is interested in the laptop, please let me know as soon as possible. Im only going to bring it on the trip if I have a Buyer for it.

Thank You,
    Please PM me a figure and currency for the laptop.

UA MegaBoom Portable Bluetooth Speaker, and ASUS Laptop for Sale

Hello All,

I have a couple of items I'll be looking to sell when I'm in BA next week. I have the UA Megaboom portable Bluetooth speaker. I purchased it around 3 months ago. Its in great shape having only used it around the house. I purchased specifically for this trip. Some of the features I like are the extremely long battery life, pairs to my phone + computer quickly, can power it on/off/eq adjustments via a phone app, and the cylinder design makes it really easy to grab and move around. I purchased the Megaboom, the Bose Soundlink III, and the Riva Turbo all at the same time to compare their sound to one another. The Soundlink had zero features, and didn't sound as good as the UA. While the Riva Turbo had a slightly better sound than the Megaboom, its phone app was terrible, and had some other functionality issues. Here's a link from Crutchfield with more info. The color I have is black.

http://www.crutchfield.com/shopsearc...om.html?osp=ua+megaboom&nf=ua+megaboom.

ASUS Laptop Model # GL551JW-DS74. 15.4 HD IPS Screen.

I purchased this laptop from an authorized dealer (B&H Photo) in early August. Again, I purchased specifically for this trip. At the time, I thought I would be moving into a different line of work, and would need a new laptop. Things worked out with my current job, and I will be using my work laptop when I'm in BA.

I have only used this laptop about a handful of times to mainly stream Netlix. Boot time is super quick. Less than 10 seconds Im up and surfing the net. Very little if any Bloatware installed on this computer. I did not opt for the Ultra HD screen, because it creates configuration problems when running games. With that being said, The screen resolution and brightness is incredible even at standard HD. I have not played any games, but based on the reviews, it can run just about any game you throw at it. On the negative side of things, it has windows 8.1 installed, but can be upgraded to 10 for free. It does smudge very easily.

In perfect condition. Comes with everything shown in the link below.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...51jw_ds74.html

If anyone is interested in the laptop, please let me know as soon as possible. Im only going to bring it on the trip if I have a Buyer for it.

Thank You,

Posting Limitations