This blog is moderated by MegaMuerte
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapblows  [View Original Post]
    I've been to San Jose a few times and the place to be is the blue Marlin.
    The Blue Marlin is okay but Bar Malibu is a different scene. A mix of locals and ex-pats, pros and non-pros. Plus the bartenders do strip teases on the bar, and the drinks are way cheap.

Malibu?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I was at the Malibu bar in San Jose, Costa Rica and the locals said that he had been taking photos of the chicas and posting them. He charged a fee for their services.

He had been warned by the police to stop it, but he didn't.
    I've been to San Jose a few times and the place to be is the blue Marlin.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMuerte  [View Original Post]
    Not sex with me smart ass, I'm not gay either, sex with the girl, that means we both get our lovely BJ's.
    And the gringo pays for yours, but you're not looking for money, and you're not a pimp. Fourth grade was probably the toughest three years of your childhood.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein  [View Original Post]
    Sorrybutt...I am NOT GAY so why should I pay you half an hour? Had you stopped school at the 4th year or earlier?
    Not sex with me smart ass, I'm not gay either, sex with the girl, that means we both get our lovely BJ's.

Let's say for the sake of argument a BJ costs 1.000 pesos an hour, just to use a random round number. Let's further assume a BJ costs 500 pesos a half hour. So if Person X pays for person Y's half hour blow job and his own one hour blow job, it's a total of 1.500 pesos. That makes person Y just as much of a PIMP as if person X had handed him 500 pesos.

Is there something I am missing here? Oh; wait a minute. The pimp is argentino. Now I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I was at the Malibu bar in San Jose, Costa Rica and the locals said that he had been taking photos of the chicas and posting them. He charged a fee for their services.

Yeah, well, I was in SJ when it happened, and I've read all the newspaper accounts, and he isn't charged with pimping or accepting money. Anyone who cares can read the newspaper articles and see that I am correct and you are incorrect.

But the Malibu Bar is awesome. Hell of a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMuerte  [View Original Post]
    Haha guys if you pass an hour with any of them, you pay me half an hour, for example.
    Sorrybutt...I am NOT GAY so why should I pay you half an hour? Had you stopped school at the 4th year or earlier?

I talked to the locals last week

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Unsurprisingly WT is incorrect. Cuba Dave was arrested for merely promoting prostitution, a new and different law than their pimping and procuring law, which has existed for many years. He is not alleged to have taken any money from chicas. CD's purported offenses were ego-driven, while this clown's motivations are pecuniary in nature.

Haha guys I'm no pimp, this girls don't have a public link so that's why I didn't post it.

I'm not getting any money out of this, the deal would be, if you pass an hour with any of them, you pay me half an hour, for example.

That's it, not looking for money, just free sex and maybe friendship .

Unsurprisingly WT is incorrect. Cuba Dave was arrested for merely promoting prostitution, a new and different law than their pimping and procuring law, which has existed for many years. He is not alleged to have taken any money from chicas. CD's purported offenses were ego-driven, while this clown's motivations are pecuniary in nature.

Cuba Dave

Cuba was been arrested months ago for the same thing. Pimping.

Argentina is playing against Chile now.

No wonder these posts are still online lol.

DWC.

He wants to share information in exchange for money. He is a pimp.

What's the big secret? Why PM ?

If you want to share info "just do it".

DWC.

840 alert! 840 alert! ˇOchocuarenta! ˇOchocuarenta!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

18. 06-05-16 01:13