This blog is moderated by Andrea Buenos
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    The photos in the latest post are recent, accurate and actual photos of Andrea for those who are interested. I am surprised there is so little activity on her thread. She is a class act and a lot of fun to hang out with.

Pete.
    Hello Peter, Do Andrea offers full service, or just massage BJ/happy ending?

BR.

Martin.

Photo Gallery Andrea

Here is some pictures of mine.

Many kisses kisses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s03.jpg‎   s02.jpg‎   s01.jpg‎   s04.jpg‎   sensual-massage-buenos-aires.jpg‎  

massage-sensual.png‎  

Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    The photos in the latest post are recent, accurate and actual photos of Andrea for those who are interested. I am surprised there is so little activity on her thread. She is a class act and a lot of fun to hang out with.

Pete.
    I inquired about a massage, but did not get one because she wants too much money. Her price is $1,000 Pesos.

Tres3.

For those who might be interested

Pete.

New photos of andrea

MINE HERE I LEAVE SOME PHOTOS TO SEE THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW BEFORE.

WhatsApp: +54911 3008-3670.

Sitio Web: http://masajes-sensuales.com.ar/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s04.jpg‎   s01.jpg‎   s02.jpg‎   s03.jpg‎  

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea Buenos For This Post:

Erotics Massage in Buenos Aires

Welcome to a world of emotional and physical release, Welcome to the world of Sensual Massage.

Massage is one of the arts and healing therapy oldest. After the experience, it feels like it has entered into a framework peace of mind. There has been a growing demand for erotic massage. The main difference between traditional massage and erotic massage is the focus area. However, a erotic massage takes you to the next level. An erotic massage allows you to enjoy the benefits of massage combined with the pleasure of an attractive and erotic adventure.

Did you know that erotic massage can be used in sex therapy as a means of stimulating the libido or to help men erectile problems or premature ejaculation? The sensual massage is a skill and the method can prolong his arousal and increase pleasure!

Erotic Massage includes:

Full body massage and massage her private parts (manual labor).

Body to body massage.

Full participation.

Benefits of the classic erotic massage:

Relieves stress and brings good mental condition.

Regeneration of your body.

Improves blood circulation.

Relaxes stiff muscles.

It stimulates the libido.

ANDREA.

WHATSAPP +54911 3008-3670.

http://masajes-sensuales.com.ar/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails massage-sensual.png‎  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea Buenos For This Post:

Photos Andrea Sensual massage in Baires

Hello everyone I'm Andrea Sensual Massage, here are two pictures of me...

ANDREA.

+54911 3008-3670.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails massage-sensual.png‎   sensual-massage-buenos-aires.jpg‎  

Totally enjoyable

I am not a big massage guy but woke up today with some pain and wanted to try out AP poster Andrea. Arranged appointment in minutes. She notified me traffic was going to make her a few minutes late which was fine since she only had one hour notice to begin with. Great communication. Arrived and to be fair some of the photos are stock photos, however, I mean this as a fact not a negative. She is quite beautiful and has amazing skills and attitude. If you want a 20 yo she is not for you, as she is young probably 30ish, but also is mature in all the right ways. But if you want to relax get a good massage, good conversation, and great "participation." I would highly recommend her. Frankly, she is the real girl friend experience from my point of view. Not a clock watcher and so much fun to hang out with I would consider taking her on a long weekend trip or something without concern. I hope to see her again and bet if you try her massage you will want to repeat as well.

Pete.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Andrea www.masajes-sensuales.com.ar

Thank you all for your kindness and I will continue to give my best ...

Kisses and cuddles.

Andrea.

WhatsApp +54911 3008-3670.

http://masajes-sensuales.com.ar/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails massage-erotics.jpg‎   masajista-sensuales-whatsapp.jpg‎   masajistas-sensuales-massage.jpg‎   erotic-massage.jpg‎   masajista-sensual.jpg‎  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea Buenos For This Post: