Thread: Keep

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by HappyGoLucky

Let's Keep it open

Keep is open for business, as anticipated by DR few hours ago.

The general layout of the place is the same as it was under the Catto's name: the bar, kithchen, pole dancing area, staircase are all in the same place as before. The furniture and decor are new. The style? I'm sure there is a name for it, but I don't know it. The place is well lit, you can see clear from one side of the room to the other end.

At 1:00 there were 17 client and 14 girls, a few girls went out to smoke and a couple of new guys came in, and soon there were double (potential) client per girl.

The staff are all former Hookians, plus a couple of guys that I do not recall seen in Hook.

I don't think any of the patrons there were foreigners. The provervial table of chinese executives, so usual in Hook, was not there.

The ladies were not interesting to me. Most seemed Ness material: low quality.

A drink for me (gin-cola) cost me AR$250.

After 15 minutes I left alone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Local For This Post:

Still time to go

The two girls I took out of Hook this morning (refer to my post in the Hook thread) mentioned that they had been able to briefly peep into Keep recently. They qualified the decoration as "very nice". I guess I'll have the chance to rate their stylistic judgement when they open. They also said that opening is many weeks away (for what they know).

Still 3 or 4 Months Away

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Is "Keep Hook" a message to the upper class Portenos who can read English?

This is one of the few pieces of positive news on this Board in the past year. Everything seems to being going underground.

I hope this becomes a fun place to hang out.
    I was talking to the owner the other night and he said that it is still 3 or 4 months away but even he has no real idea because of the permits involved.

Extensive remodeling has been taking place.

Might be nice but it is a good sign .

TL.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Subliminal Messaging?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Took this today. Don't know if it's open yet.
    Is "Keep Hook" a message to the upper class Portenos who can read English?

This is one of the few pieces of positive news on this Board in the past year. Everything seems to being going underground.

I hope this becomes a fun place to hang out.

Keep

Took this today. Don't know if it's open yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations