This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

BA guide

Was the first time I visited BA and based on the input from the very senior member on this forum promoting him I reached out via Whattsapp. I asked for a guided tour of the city and maybee some advice on other activities. Alex responded quickly and we decided on a tour of the city.

Alex met me at my hotel, (brought an adapter which I forgot). Then I got a personalized tour of the main sights of the city which was what I wanted. He has lots of knowledge about the city and Argentina in general.

Also he has a lot of knowledge about current affairs and life in general. He has lived in a lot of places. He is also a fun guy to hang with, we ended the tour with having some beers as old friends.

He also assisted me with some extra delivery to my hotel. He took the extra time to wait until the girl arrived at a cafe close by and mitigated the language barrier.

I can definitely recommend Alex as a tour guide or whatever you search for.

Contacted Alex, and asked him about best place to exchange currency, and the best way to transfer money from my Canadian bank account. He gave me advice about a good place to change money and he is going to look into CAN/ARS thing soon. Also can give you advice about life in Baries, such as rent and good place to live at. So far so good.

City Services by Alex

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Hello ,

First of all I would like to say Thank You for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful site.

My name is Alex and I am a local English speaking Personal Assistant that can make your stay in Buenos Aires as safe ,comfortable, cost effective and time efficient as possible. Your needs can be completely personalized and customized according to your budget and lifestyle choices.

Currency Exchanging Services in a secure office located in a very well known gallery on Florida St. (Micro Centro).

The pesos are counted with a professional bill counter that can detect counterfeit notes to protect both parties involved.

I can also deliver to your hotel or any place in Buenos Aires.

I can offer you a more complete list of available services if you contact me directly through the PM system or by.

Whatsapp. (the preferred method.).

Whatsapp - +54911 3819 3291.

I look forward to your inquiries .

Regards,

Alex.
    Hola,

I helped my good friend Alex sign-up and introduce himself and some of his services but I was logged in as TL.

I can personally vouch for Alex and his integrity and specialized skills.

He is a " Friend of Ours.".

Have Fun,

TL.

Alex Your Personal Assistant in BA

Hello ,

First of all I would like to say Thank You for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful site.

My name is Alex and I am a local English speaking Personal Assistant that can make your stay in Buenos Aires as safe ,comfortable, cost effective and time efficient as possible. Your needs can be completely personalized and customized according to your budget and lifestyle choices.

Currency Exchanging Services in a secure office located in a very well known gallery on Florida St. (Micro Centro).

The pesos are counted with a professional bill counter that can detect counterfeit notes to protect both parties involved.

I can also deliver to your hotel or any place in Buenos Aires.

I can offer you a more complete list of available services if you contact me directly through the PM system or by.

Whatsapp. (the preferred method.).

Whatsapp - +54911 3819 3291.

I look forward to your inquiries .

Regards,

Alex.

Posting Limitations