Thread: BA Return Trip

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TravlinTex

Chile

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Very few chicas in Argentina are reliable, honest, and do not try to upsell the client. That leaves the short term visitor who wants good pussy at a disadvantage, especially if his Spanish is limited or non-existent. There are very few chicas who are reliable, and honest. They charge more, but part of that fee is for their reliability and honesty. They advertise on this forum, and many of the regular male posters will be happy to steer the short term visitor to one of these chicas. Contrary to what some will tell you, these "high priced" chicas are still cheaper than the total cost of going to a club. My dos centavos worth on the subject.

Tres3.
    Maybe Chile is now a place to go.

magicas.cl.

Don B.

Reliability has Value in Argentina

Very few chicas in Argentina are reliable, honest, and do not try to upsell the client. That leaves the short term visitor who wants good pussy at a disadvantage, especially if his Spanish is limited or non-existent. There are very few chicas who are reliable, and honest. They charge more, but part of that fee is for their reliability and honesty. They advertise on this forum, and many of the regular male posters will be happy to steer the short term visitor to one of these chicas. Contrary to what some will tell you, these "high priced" chicas are still cheaper than the total cost of going to a club. My dos centavos worth on the subject.

Tres3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    The problem is, in Argentina, when you pay more you get less................ :-(.
    I have personally experienced this pretty much anywhere in South America. The more you pay the worst the service. The less you pay.the sex is always great!

Another funny thing is that the higher priced chicas mostly refuse "besos con lengua" and "Oral sin condom"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be a dick hoss but this is why the chicks at Hook are now charging 3500 for a half hour of crappy sex. Best I can do given the limitations you have provided is suggest you go there and take your chances.
    I and others that I know only pay 1500 ar at Hook. It is easily done if you are thought to be a local. And yes, the less you pay the better the experience. The high paying tourist think that they are getting great service only because they do not know any better. It is the ignorance is bliss deal.

Hence the problem with all the clubs

Quote Originally Posted by TravlinTex  [View Original Post]
    Since we aren't going to be in town long we're willing to sacrifice on cost for top shelf quality. I've encountered them in major US/Euro cities and figured they would also exist in BA...
    Not trying to be a dick hoss but this is why the chicks at Hook are now charging 3500 for a half hour of crappy sex. Best I can do given the limitations you have provided is suggest you go there and take your chances.

Well that's downright sad to hear, always made for great times. Thank you for the info and the suggestions regardless though, much appreciated. Will definitely keep those other destinations in mind for the future. We will be passing through BA for a day or so this time around.

Other than the girls and larger sites listed on the boards, are there any high end or "Vip" options agencies or locales? Since we aren't going to be in town long we're willing to sacrifice on cost for top shelf quality. I've encountered them in major US/Euro cities and figured they would also exist in BA...
    The problem is, in Argentina, when you pay more you get less................ :-(.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Well that's downright sad to hear, always made for great times. Thank you for the info and the suggestions regardless though, much appreciated. Will definitely keep those other destinations in mind for the future. We will be passing through BA for a day or so this time around.

Other than the girls and larger sites listed on the boards, are there any high end or "Vip" options agencies or locales? Since we aren't going to be in town long we're willing to sacrifice on cost for top shelf quality. I've encountered them in major US/Euro cities and figured they would also exist in BA...

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I guess you could go to Newport and pay a couple hundred bucks for 20-30 minutes of are you done sex if you had to but what you're asking about is pretty much done. Hook is still open and those chicks are only asking twice what you need to pay in the states for sometimes OK pussy.

That scene is gone hoss. Brazil or Colombia are better bets.
    I have almost not mongered in BA for the whole of last 12 months though I live full time in BA. But I often travel in South America, and my favorite mongering spots are Caracas, Medellin, Curitiba, Porto Alegre and at times Asuncion. IMHO, all are great value for money, quality of sex, GFE, looks of the girls etc

IMHO, it makes NO sense to travel to BA for mongering! You could come here to enjoy the food, or do touristic things or enjoy the social life..but I am skeptical about mongering. Of course, if you go on the internet, you would find girls who advertise as they advertise here..but is it worth the trouble to fly in for that? NO NO NO.

No good news

A couple of buddies and I are coming through BA next week in search of good times and lovely ladies. From what I've read here most if not all of the boliches we visited in the past have been shuttered. Not really interested in the privados and would prefer someplace high end with similar "to go" system as the boliches of yesterday. Any recommendations would be very greatly appreciated, will only be in town for a night or two...
    I guess you could go to Newport and pay a couple hundred bucks for 20-30 minutes of are you done sex if you had to but what you're asking about is pretty much done. Hook is still open and those chicks are only asking twice what you need to pay in the states for sometimes OK pussy.

That scene is gone hoss. Brazil or Colombia are better bets.

BA Return Trip

A couple of buddies and I are coming through BA next week in search of good times and lovely ladies. From what I've read here most if not all of the boliches we visited in the past have been shuttered. Not really interested in the privados and would prefer someplace high end with similar "to go" system as the boliches of yesterday. Any recommendations would be very greatly appreciated, will only be in town for a night or two...

Posting Limitations