This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Address and Contact for Barbara's Spa (formerly Templo de Barby at Florida 868)

Is this place ( Av. Cordoba 1111, Piso 3, at Cerrito. Cell: 152 856 3684) still in business, still run by Veronica, and is the phone number still correct? I can't find any posts about it in over a year. I am especially interested in finding Carla/Karla/Carlita/Karlita.

(BTW - not my first post by any means. But I forgot my password and the easiest course of action seemed to be to just set up a new user.)

Thanks, Bob.

Glad You Found It

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    Day 1Monday. Stopped here about noon 6girls all doabl. Went with Aldona. Very young and tight. Small firm brests. 1000 pesos covered everything except anal. Let's say she did everything I asked her to do except anal. Very good experience.

Day 3 Wednesday. Went with Piola. Hard to tell her age but young. Perfect breasts, tight tight tight. Same as before 1000 pesos for everything except anal. Will definitely repeat. I really like this place. It's clean, and always seems to have a good lineup.

Tonight I'll check out X just to see how much it's changed and tomorrow , my last day I'm back to Veronica's. By the way is Barbara the owners name or Veronica's real name? Hanks.
    Glad you found the place .

Excellent location and very clean with an above average selection .

Veronica is the Manager but the owner is probably a man and you will never meet him or see him there .

That's just the way it is.

Have fun,

TL.

Rate

The 1000 pesos rate was for one hour and both times no one seemed to be watching the clock.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HotRod11 For This Post:

Cardoba 1111

Day 1Monday. Stopped here about noon 6girls all doabl. Went with Aldona. Very young and tight. Small firm brests. 1000 pesos covered everything except anal. Let's say she did everything I asked her to do except anal. Very good experience.

Day 3 Wednesday. Went with Piola. Hard to tell her age but young. Perfect breasts, tight tight tight. Same as before 1000 pesos for everything except anal. Will definitely repeat. I really like this place. It's clean, and always seems to have a good lineup.

Tonight I'll check out X just to see how much it's changed and tomorrow , my last day I'm back to Veronica's. By the way is Barbara the owners name or Veronica's real name? Hanks.

Veronica's or Barbara's?

Av. Cordoba 1111, Piso 3, at Cerrito. 8+ Masajistas. Prices: 700p 30 min., 900p-1100p hour. Tel: _____, Cell: 152 856 3684. 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday.

This is the latest from TL:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...083&viewfull=1#post448083.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...gKkjzqWSjIQq1Q

Quote Originally Posted by GringoVerde  [View Original Post]
    Barbie's now charges 1000 pesos per hour. Inflation, Veronica says. She gave me this new phone number for the place: 15-2856-3684. I called that number a few days after my visit and got a recording saying her phone was out of credit, but she probably has it working by now.

GV.
    The privado that moved from Esmerelda to the 500 block of Montevideo also charging $1,000p. Less than two years ago it was $600p.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoVerde  [View Original Post]
    Barbie's now charges 1000 pesos per hour. Inflation, Veronica says. She gave me this new phone number for the place: 15-2856-3684. I called that number a few days after my visit and got a recording saying her phone was out of credit, but she probably has it working by now.

GV.
    $1000 peso a hour and they dont have money to keep the phone with credit???? I would pass on that place. Something does not seem right.......

Barbara's Spa

GV.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Av. Cordoba 1111, Piso 3, at Cerrito. 8+ Masajistas. Prices: ___p 30 min., ___p hour. Tel: _____, Cell: 15-2680 9341. 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday.

It is on the Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=1umo_xQ6jcJyyhgKkjzqWSjIQq1Q
    $900p for an hour just before they moved to the new location.

Barbara's Spa, ex-Florida 868, piso 14 H

Av. Cordoba 1111, Piso 3, at Cerrito. 8+ Masajistas. Prices: ___p 30 min., ___p hour. Tel: _____, Cell: 15-2680 9341. 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday.

It is on the Map.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=1umo_xQ6jcJyyhgKkjzqWSjIQq1Q

Posting Limitations