This blog is moderated by Trendyparties
  1. 10-12-16 01:34

Quote Originally Posted by Trendyparties  [View Original Post]
    But I have contacts with many glamour models, and part timers, what they want is to keep their profiles secret, so they will not advert in web pages, but you can get there in person, and talk to them.
    My question to you, without going into an argument, is how you believe an admission fee will make any difference to these supposed girls who want to stay on the DL. I'm a (former) local, and know just about as anyone else that the only proper way to stay on the DL is to deal with very few people that you know well, or that someone you know well honestly vouches for. An admission fee helps neither of those two points. A girl might still run into someone they know outside. Or they may land themselves with an asshole who tries to rough them up.

Just spit ballen here

My Team Leader says you are invited to the next event, free of charge. He says that you must know a thing before talking about a thing (event, city, building, etc) that you never been to. Because, otherwise you do much as many southamerican people like to do.

I had a friend who went to one of these that Baires used to do. He paid the VIP fee. Sat at the a table with a warm beer and watched the girls walk from the backstage area to the stage and back without ever speaking a word to anybody. He could see the party happening backstage (where all the pictures of the chicks rubbing on guys were being taken) and all he was really there for was to get some numbers of new hookers to maybe call. He wasn't able to talk to a single one. Total waste of time and money..
    But maybe you and your team leader might want to look at my post again. I wasn't talking about your event nor drawing a parallel to it. I was speaking about past history on this forum and why you might be running into resistance. I never said a word one way or the other about your event.

I know a whole lot about people who come to this forum trying to farm the expats who read it. I would be so bold as to say that I am one of the most knowledgeable people in Argentina about the people who come to this forum trying to farm the expats who read it.

I'm also the same guy who removed all the posts about the people who were denigrating your event. I think the words you're actually looking for are "thank you.".

Regarding the invitation, thank you but I think I'll send my regrets. My dance card is pretty full these days.

DR.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymagic  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, anyone had first hand experience with this mundinix site. I subscribed to it, but really it is hard to understand how it works, seems that you have to buy a 'bond' to get into this 'club'. WTF?

Ozz.
    It's a load of BS. Been widely discussed in the local forums. Daddy Ruiz below got it spot on. Take your hard earned cash elsewhere.

Exclusive party

My Team Leader says you are invited to the next event, free of charge. He says that you must know a thing before talking about a thing (event, city, building, etc) that you never been to. Because, otherwise you do much as many southamerican people like to do.

“I had a friend who went to one of these that Baires used to do. He paid the VIP fee. Sat at the a table with a warm beer and watched the girls walk from the backstage area to the stage and back without ever speaking a word to anybody. He could see the party happening backstage (where all the pictures of the chicks rubbing on guys were being taken) and all he was really there for was to get some numbers of new hookers to maybe call. He wasn't able to talk to a single one. Total waste of time and money.”.

Hi guys, anyone had first hand experience with this mundinix site. I subscribed to it, but really it is hard to understand how it works, seems that you have to buy a 'bond' to get into this 'club'. WTF?

Ozz.

Why you are running into resistance

Many attendants are part-timers, some of them are married, or they just dont want to have an attachment to their potential occasional lovers. Although some of them will be able do it, these parties are much more than going there to collect phone numbers. In fact, we have the numbers, so it would be not necessary to get there in person for that.

Instead of that, you can have a great time in a beautiful place, have drinks, with models, and, both working top level girls, and non working girls with a free spirit, if you get deeper into it, youll be able to do business with other friends I can introduce you.
    You are not the 1st, nor the 5th nor even the 50th person who has brought something like this to the forum. I don't know, maybe your thing will be different. Sadly in the past this was what the guys who went to functions like this reported.

Expensive.

Over priced drinks.

Sausagefest.

Chicks spent the whole time backstage talking to the organizers of the event.

I had a friend who went to one of these that Baires used to do. He paid the VIP fee. Sat at the a table with a warm beer and watched the girls walk from the backstage area to the stage and back without ever speaking a word to anybody. He could see the party happening backstage (where all the pictures of the chicks rubbing on guys were being taken) and all he was really there for was to get some numbers of new hookers to maybe call. He wasn't able to talk to a single one. Total waste of time and money.

This forum is pretty specific, while the guys may differ we pretty much all agree on one thing. We are mostly tired of chasing. We are looking to leverage our money into easy sex. It doesn't have to be spectacular sex, though that's nice, it just has to be good, easy, sex with a reasonably attractive provider.

We have all heard the pitch you are making, it sounds very familiar, and we are a jaded bunch.

DR.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Why dont you just run a agency since you have all the phone numbers.

So we message you with what we want and how much is our budget and you send us options.

We select.

Girl arrives. Deed is done.

We give you feedback about the girls performance.

Bingo!

P.S - officially you have to do this for free as pimping is illegal.

Private, exclusive event

Many attendants are part-timers, some of them are married, or they just don’t want to have an attachment to their potential occasional lovers. Although some of them will be able do it, these parties are much more than going there to collect phone numbers. In fact, we have the numbers, so it would be not necessary to get there in person for that.

Instead of that, you can have a great time in a beautiful place, have drinks, with models, and, both working top level girls, and non working girls with a free spirit, if you get deeper into it, you’ll be able to do business with other friends I can introduce you.

What's 'exclusive' about women who will fuck anyone who has money? Because a lot of people have money. And there is a saying, I forget exactly how it goes, but something about 'are soon parted.' Another day, another ochocuarenta.

What about if one just wants to exchange phone numbers for a future "date".

Does it work like that?

Private, exclusive event

Thanks for moving this to a new thread.

As you know, girls are sometimes complicated, and there are not many gentlemen clubs open in town these days.

But I have contacts with many glamour models, and part timers, what they want is to keep their profiles secret, so they will not advert in web pages, but you can get there in person, and talk to them. I don't get commissions nor fees from the girls, they are invited for free and some times, the crowd pays them some expenses, transportation, incentives to entertain in the event.

This may not be open for anyone, but is almost identical than going to Black (the club near the alvear hotel).

You pay an admission fee. Then you can talk to the girls, make arrangements, and walk out with them if there is an agreement. It depends on each girl and each guy.

No copas for the girls are required.

For inquires this is my whatsapp.

011 3922- 5133 Mery.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trendyparties For This Post:

Private, exclusive, NFE unless you can afford it party with hot esclusive NFE girls

Hello and welcome to BA!!

Friday 7 there is an event in downtown.

There are premium quality girls, but it's not open for everyone.

http://www.mundinix.com/nitelife/i.p...ang=EN&cmd=bue

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trendyparties For This Post:

Posting Limitations