Thread: Is BA dead?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by PickCherry12

Very very well said

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    I have been coming to B.A. Regularly (3-8 x a year) for the last 12 years....

The hey days..Blacks /Mahadoo/Shampoo/Affairs where young super attractive 20+yrs girls would fall over each other trying to get to you are well and truely over.

The Current Situation. Nov 2016.

The Government closure of most of the Nightclubs together with the arse falling out of the Brazilian economy is definitely affecting the city. Many restaurants and shops are Gone/Closed and Boarded up..Recoleta a Ritzy area of the city is a shadow of its former self. The Recoleta one night club that are still open is full of older women 40+years who have been in the trade for a very long time some I have know for 12 years and they weren't new there then. Yes you will/may find a still find diamond (younger girl new to the game) in the crowd but the younger better looking girls are in high demand and seem to be able to charge a premium. For a drink at a Night club expect to part with $USD15 / drink and $USD20 for a girls drinks generally at least 1 and sometimes 2 drinks required to get her out of the Night Club depending on how long you want thier services.

Costs...Seem to start at about $USD80/hr minimum to about $USD130 or a 2/3 hour session for the older more experienced girls and the younger attractive girls are demanding $USD250/hr and maybe $USD500 for a 2/3 hour session and not budging on price.

Alot of the trade seems to has seemed to have moved to the internet sites. Some can be found on this site....But with photoshop, False Names/ Ages and Nationality that seems to be a real lottery.

A friend of mine hired a slim Argentinean 24 yrs.. When she arrived she was 20lbs heavier from Paraquay and 29 years old but at least she was the same person ??

So for now there seems to be better value for the $ else where in South America...Possiblely Peru or Brazil.

Know doubt, I will continue to explore and keep looking for that diamond that is just right for me...

Sly.
    I would even add that the general service of everything has followed suite. I was there about 2.5 years ago, but i still lurk these forums out of morbid curiosity and a sense of shared comradere in the BAs experience. You can read my adventures if you search my posts. I remember the staff adding to the miserable experience of the clubs. They wouldnt let up with the hustling. They'd be in your face way more than the girls, always hustling you for drinks and tips, they wouldnt leave you alone, it was terrible. That too is a reflection of the times. By my observation, its the peronism that effed it all up. Who knows what BAs could have been if it wasnt choked out with hundreds of millions of dollars in unfunded liabilities. A lot of these young girls have simply left argentina altogether. If they are going to slum it out in life they will at least do it in a place they can afford and enjoy living in, if they can help it. I have seen a lot of unusually attractive beauties in the smallest oddest little beach villages throughout south america. But thats not gonna help you get in their pants. Hehe lol.

Things are bad all over!

Even out here in the boonies things are bad. The biggest option now are internet chicas or the occasional privado. In both case, prices have skyrocketed and quality? Lets just say Ive never seen so many below average chicas asking Divas pricing.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

It is hard to see how things have changed.

Almost like day and night.

Where are the girls from madahos, blacks, Cocodrilo, Cielo private, bom femme, Santa Fe 1707, cafe Orleans, etc...

For a fact at least 90% remain in town. Do they have regular jobs...? Are they just laying low since
    there are really not more night clubs or privados.

I know Gandolf can find girls outside the capital federal, but what a guy in Palermo could do?

The average chica walking up and down Santa Fe ave is not looking to make something extra hooking up.

There was so much abundance... And now is gone.

DWC.

Quote Originally Posted by Backdoord  [View Original Post]
    TL, I'm a regular user of ISG, but have never used the Argentina forum. I'm heading to BA next week and have never heard of Secret Pool. Also kind find anything on Google. I'm an avid skier and wondered if you can point me in the direction...

Cheers,

BDD.
    LOL.... Ski season is over. But there is some great skiing here!!

B.A. Is not dead yet but definitely Dying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Backdoord  [View Original Post]
    TL, I'm a regular user of ISG, but have never used the Argentina forum. I'm heading to BA next week and have never heard of Secret Pool. Also kind find anything on Google. I'm an avid skier and wondered if you can point me in the direction...

Cheers,

BDD.
    I have been coming to B.A. Regularly (3-8 x a year) for the last 12 years....

The hey days..Blacks /Mahadoo/Shampoo/Affairs where young super attractive 20+yrs girls would fall over each other trying to get to you are well and truely over.

The Current Situation. Nov 2016.

The Government closure of most of the Nightclubs together with the arse falling out of the Brazilian economy is definitely affecting the city. Many restaurants and shops are Gone/Closed and Boarded up..Recoleta a Ritzy area of the city is a shadow of its former self. The Recoleta one night club that are still open is full of older women 40+years who have been in the trade for a very long time some I have know for 12 years and they weren't new there then. Yes you will/may find a still find diamond (younger girl new to the game) in the crowd but the younger better looking girls are in high demand and seem to be able to charge a premium. For a drink at a Night club expect to part with $USD15 / drink and $USD20 for a girls drinks generally at least 1 and sometimes 2 drinks required to get her out of the Night Club depending on how long you want thier services.

Costs...Seem to start at about $USD80/hr minimum to about $USD130 or a 2/3 hour session for the older more experienced girls and the younger attractive girls are demanding $USD250/hr and maybe $USD500 for a 2/3 hour session and not budging on price.

Alot of the trade seems to has seemed to have moved to the internet sites. Some can be found on this site....But with photoshop, False Names/ Ages and Nationality that seems to be a real lottery.

A friend of mine hired a slim Argentinean 24 yrs.. When she arrived she was 20lbs heavier from Paraquay and 29 years old but at least she was the same person ??

So for now there seems to be better value for the $ else where in South America...Possiblely Peru or Brazil.

Know doubt, I will continue to explore and keep looking for that diamond that is just right for me...

Sly.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sly One For This Post:

Blizzard's are great

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Newport - Reopened the following night .

X - Girls allowed to sitdown if invited by a client but only 2 Dominican girls hanging around that are worthwhile . Nicole and ?

977 - Business as usual . Never know what might be waiting for you . Good place just to hangout and kill time .

Hook - Youngest and least expensive of all the known nightclub Chicas.

DLirio - Prices higher than Giraffe Pussy.

Secret Pool - Gets packed with girls from all of the above around 4:45am. Odd weather inside . Snows year-round.

Iberia - Never know .

Time to hit the underbelly of BA.

100% Paraguayan or 100% Dominican dance clubs .

Thx,

TL.

Cheers,

BDD.

Accurate Assessment

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaman  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick note on what I have observed this week. Did the rounds the other night. Newport is closed (the dreaded red tag is on the door). Not sure if it will reopen. Cafe X, no girls allowed inside, about 12 were standing in 3 or 4 small groups outside (low quality). Mias place (977) was not bad about 20 girls inside some really good talent. However, half those girls came from Newport in the past week. Hooks, lots of Chicas to be had the night I was there 2 or 3 girls per guy night I went.

At both Mias and Hooks opening offer was 2000p per hour, which means you can probably get one for 1500p.

In talking with some of the girls at both places, business is bad very few paying clients.

Had a decent experience with one of Gyells girls 1500p. She came to my hotel room.
    Newport - Reopened the following night .

X - Girls allowed to sitdown if invited by a client but only 2 Dominican girls hanging around that are worthwhile . Nicole and ?

977 - Business as usual . Never know what might be waiting for you . Good place just to hangout and kill time .

Hook - Youngest and least expensive of all the known nightclub Chicas.

DīLirio - Prices higher than Giraffe Pussy.

Secret Pool - Gets packed with girls from all of the above around 4:45am. Odd weather inside . Snows year-round.

Iberia - Never know .

Time to hit the underbelly of BA.

100% Paraguayan or 100% Dominican dance clubs .

Thx,

TL.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Is back dead

Just a quick note on what I have observed this week. Did the rounds the other night. Newport is closed (the dreaded red tag is on the door). Not sure if it will reopen. Cafe X, no girls allowed inside, about 12 were standing in 3 or 4 small groups outside (low quality). Mias place (977) was not bad about 20 girls inside some really good talent. However, half those girls came from Newport in the past week. Hooks, lots of Chicas to be had the night I was there 2 or 3 girls per guy night I went.

At both Mias and Hooks opening offer was 2000p per hour, which means you can probably get one for 1500p.

In talking with some of the girls at both places, business is bad very few paying clients.

Had a decent experience with one of Gyells girls 1500p. She came to my hotel room.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    There aren't many reports nowadays on this page like it used to be. Not even from TL! !!! Does it mean that BA is totally dead?
    Dead? No, but it has changed. From a mongering point of view any way. And no, it has not changed for the better.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Is BA dead?

There aren't many reports nowadays on this page like it used to be. Not even from TL! !!! Does it mean that BA is totally dead?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PickCherry12 For This Post:

Posting Limitations