Thread: American Politics during the Trump Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Give it a Rest WT

Give it a rest WT69. Maybe you need to join the other snowflakes in a group support hug. So what if he kicks ass and does not bother with taking names. While the liberals are teaching their kids to be kind and accepting of other religions and life styles the muslin radicals are teaching their kids how to kill your kids.

While you complaining about the bully stuff how about explaining the fascists on left shutting down free speech on campus?

Go back and look at history - Stalin, Mussolini, Mao - stilling free speech just like our current little group of left wing brown shirts.

Fake News

I guess this fits here, since it is Trumps favorite phrase.

O'Reilly and Fox.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails O'Reilly Fake News  001.jpg‎  

Tweeting

So, Doppelganger and a few of you Trump Supports, do you believe in what the Commander and Chief Tweets?

The guy with his hand on the Button?

P. S. I thought they were trying to teach our Kids in School not to be Bullies.

No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Country.

Argentina is almost dead.

Go Here.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...823571028&z=16
    After my visit back in 70-71 I can't stand orientals, would do one from the DR first and that's a real reach for an old southern boy.

Sex

Wrong Country.

Argentina is almost dead.

Go Here.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...823571028&z=16

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein  [View Original Post]
    Keep.

It.

Short and.

Simple!

Repeating 4 the fifth time arguments of last year is worthless + booring.

Let's see what Trump really moves and changes.

And let's talk about having sex.

Kiss...

Keep.

It.

Short and.

Simple!

Repeating 4 the fifth time arguments of last year is worthless + booring.

Let's see what Trump really moves and changes.

And let's talk about having sex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spassmusssein For This Post:

I was pleased to see that today a commentator from the conservative Federalist agreed with me that letting Baby Boomers' precious snowflakes stay on their parents' insurance until age 26 was infantilizing them. Of course, he recommended that the provision be kept anyway, for heinous and venal political reasons.

This is an instance where I thought Obamacare barked up some wrong trees, because the idea was to get younger, presumably healthier people to sign up on the subsidized exchanges. Umm, why would they do that if they can continue to suck at their parents' tits for several more years? Plus at this point I am not sure that younger people are all that much healthier since so many of them are fucking junkies. So should the 'core benefits' of health insurance policies include drug treatment? Umm well maybe once but that's it. And I am probably more aligned with my more conservative brethren when I say that not only should there be a single opportunity for drug rehab at insurance policy's (read: subsidizing taxpayers' expense) expense, but there should also be a data base built showing who has already been revived once by Narcan. The second time, let the junkie die. They have made their choice.

Oh, and by the way, 'drug rehab' does not mean just giving them some other yet legal kind of junk, like methadone or suboxone. Again, I am willing to give you one shot at that type of re-hab, or any other type of re-hab, and then you can kick cold turkey in jail or wherever.

Some states seem to be moving in the right direction, such as limiting initial opiate prescriptions to a five days' supply. On the one hand you could say that the opiate epidemic is the confluence of a number of highly complex social factors. On the other hand, I would say that is a complete crock of shit, and the first time you stuck a needle in your arm, you lost your soul forever.

Mental health care is a different story and that needs to remain a basic benefit. The alternatives for society for not treating these people are far worse, and unlike these fucking junkies, they are not responsible for their condition in many if not most cases.

Insurance Companies

First, get rid of the blood sucking insurance companies.

Or like my State they told them they can not raise the rates more than 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    There is no way to "fix" this Frankenstein piece of legislation.

Everything which was predicted to happen has happened with this monstrosity as it continues to fail. Double and triple digit increases in premiums, reduction of carriers, soaring deductibles, reduction of services and providers. It just does not work.

The Republican plan while not as onerous as ObamaCare simply did not go far enough in freeing healthcare from government control. Still to many mandated coverage such as drug and mental health. Let the people chose what they want for coverage not the government.

Kill it

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Why do they want to Repeal it?

Just fix it. That sounds so much easier and less expensive.

No, they won't do it because it wasn't their program.
    There is no way to "fix" this Frankenstein piece of legislation.

Everything which was predicted to happen has happened with this monstrosity as it continues to fail. Double and triple digit increases in premiums, reduction of carriers, soaring deductibles, reduction of services and providers. It just does not work.

The Republican plan while not as onerous as ObamaCare simply did not go far enough in freeing healthcare from government control. Still to many mandated coverage such as drug and mental health. Let the people chose what they want for coverage not the government.

Affordable health care act

Why do they want to Repeal it?

Just fix it. That sounds so much easier and less expensive.

No, they won't do it because it wasn't their program.

You need to stop watching the Communist News Network CNN so much WT69.

Yep those evil Republicans want to kill everyone and cut everyone's healthcare or do they want to only give the average citizen a CHOICE in what that they decide THEY want to buy coverage for? I have three women with their tubes tied but they are still FORCED to have maternity coverage, or employees who don't drink or do drugs have to have rehab coverage and have not had a single employee in over 35 years who needed mental health benefits but I'm still paying pay for those benefits.

My employee benefits costs are much more expensive today where I am FORCED to pay for a basket of "benefits" the government says I have to have but no one wants and it's not just me but my employee's costs are up when they add their dependents.

What about your OBAMACARE individual mandate - all those young kids who where going to pay for all the old farts that gave Obama the finger and just did not sign up.

I have no interest in paying for druggies, alcoholics, smokers, and obese people's health problems. Those problems are theirs not mine, let them pay for their own healthcare problems.

Let'm starve and let'm die. You liberals / progressives / democrats want to save the world - do it with your money NOT MINE.

Yep That's Me

You need to stop watching the Communist News Network CNN so much WT69.

Yep those evil Republicans want to kill everyone and cut everyone's healthcare or do they want to only give the average citizen a CHOICE in what that they decide THEY want to buy coverage for? I have three women with their tubes tied but they are still FORCED to have maternity coverage, or employees who don't drink or do drugs have to have rehab coverage and have not had a single employee in over 35 years who needed mental health benefits but I'm still paying pay for those benefits.

My employee benefits costs are much more expensive today where I am FORCED to pay for a basket of "benefits" the government says I have to have but no one wants and it's not just me but my employee's costs are up when they add their dependents.

What about your OBAMACARE individual mandate - all those young kids who where going to pay for all the old farts that gave Obama the finger and just did not sign up.

I have no interest in paying for druggies, alcoholics, smokers, and obese people's health problems. Those problems are theirs not mine, let them pay for their own healthcare problems.

Let'm starve and let'm die. You liberals / progressives / democrats want to save the world - do it with your money NOT MINE.

The People

They do not want your and the Right Wing Bullshit any more.

They want Health Care.

I guess you make a shit load of money and say Fuck all you losers!!!

That is the Real World!!!

And is it not ObamaCare it is the AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT. NOT YOUR RACIST NAME.

I guess FOX did not mention this how the Republicans would Fuck their voters?

SEE Photo.
    This is what the Republicans want to Kill all what is needed by the people so that their Health Care would Die with Them.

The rest of what you say, is what You Are Doing Around the World. What a Theocratic you Are. I guess you don't want go to Vegas, because you can get cheap pussy elsewhere?

Your are one selfish Asshole!

In Vegas gambling, getting drunk and chasing women. Short answer get rid of the cheap labor and allow the market to equalize. You said "some" last time I checked that looked a bit like generalization. Raising the minimum wage always ends hurting the people your trying to help, prices for companies using minimum wage workers goes up, their prices go up, company cuts employees. Good example - ObamaCare - cost to provide insurance goes up companies now have part time workers so they don't have to provide expensive health insurance.

You guys always try to control everything and ignore human nature as well as basic economics. People and companies will always maximize to their best interest.

Could not agree with you more on executive compensation. Again go back to the 70's when executives were paid 10's of multiples of a floor worker - The Liberal thinkers of the day decided the executives were too conservative and not aggressive enough. So to increase the executives aggressiveness they decided to tie compensation to productivity. What we got was shortened planning horizons and a focus on short term not on long term health of the company or stockholder value. Now we have this where people are paid 10's of millions. Nobody is worth that much money. Well I might be ;-).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails health care.jpg‎  

Theory vs The Real Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I stated, "And yes, this will be reflected in increased prices for some goods and services," so could you explain to me again how I forgot the other half of the equation?

But then conservatives never had good reading comprehension skills anyway. Generalize much, Doppelganger?
    In Vegas gambling, getting drunk and chasing women. Short answer get rid of the cheap labor and allow the market to equalize. You said "some" last time I checked that looked a bit like generalization. Raising the minimum wage always ends hurting the people your trying to help, prices for companies using minimum wage workers goes up, their prices go up, company cuts employees. Good example - ObamaCare - cost to provide insurance goes up companies now have part time workers so they don't have to provide expensives health insurance.

You guys always try to control everything and ignore human nature as well as basic economics. People and companies will always maximize to their best interest.

Could not agree with you more on executive compensation. Again go back to the 70's when executives were paid 10's of multiples of a floor worker - The Liberal thinkers of the day decided the executives were too conservative and not aggressive enough. So to increase the executives aggressiveness they decided to tie compensation to productivity. What we got was shortened planning horizons and a focus on short term not on long term health of the company or stockholder value. Now we have this where people are paid 10's of millions. Nobody is worth that much money. Well I might be ;-).

Ultimatum

Trump calls himself a good negotiator, but he seems to have forgotten that no one likes an ultimatum. Ultimatums tend to make the other party dig in their heels, unless they are afraid. In this case only a small number of Republicans had to be unafraid, daring, and dig in their heels. As a result Ryan was thrown under the bus. BTW, it was also a bad bill. I do not like Obamacare, but bad as it is, it is better than what the Republicans cobbled together. I had hopes for tax reform, but after this debacle, am not so sure.

Tres3.

Some Trump voters say they made a Mistake

Posting Limitations