Thread: American Politics during the Trump Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Fake News

Did you forget that Fox and friends started the Fake News.

And Trump jumped on board.

Now he is hiring one of the newcasters to be the U.S Ambassador to the U.N..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/01/polit...dor/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I see your logic. You are ok with the yellow media lying, because (according to the yellow media) other people have also lied. This however does not change the fact that the media is biased and dishonest. At least we agree on that!

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Surely you are familiar with the photo of a Honduran woman who was supposedly shot at with tear gas while she happened to be innocently loitering near the border fence. "runs from tear gas with her twin daughters in front of the border wall " says the caption. Elsewhere in the article it says "woman looks back at the smoke from the tear gas theyre trying to escape" (obviously though the woman is looking off to the left and bottom of the photo, not at the tear gas that is more to the right and top of the photo).
    However if you look at the photo, the direction the woman was running, the way the wind is blowing, you can see she ran from the direction of the fence towards, and passing the tear gas on her way somewhere else. So this gas was not shot "at" her. The woman has shoes, and doesn't care that these children are barefoot, or wearing flip flops they obviously can't run in. This woman purposely put these children in a dangerous situation.
    However if you look at the articles about this incident, the media implies Trump was responsible for tear gas being "shot at" these children.
    If you look at the kid after the picture with the tear gas, when the kid had no whiffle ball, somehow the kid managed to pick up a plastic ball, and has its fingers stuck in the ball. It's crying because of the whiffle ball situation, either it can't get its fingers out, or wants the ball, or something, but not choking on tear gas.
    If you have ever been exposed to tear gas (I have, as part of military training, and the training anyone who shoots tear gas goes through) you are blinded, gagging and have trails of snot and saliva out your mouth after that, you aren't running or picking up whiffle balls.
    And aren't the kids a little old for diapers???
    This coverage of the migrants has been complete bs.
    The way they are always on trucks unless a camera is around, or the way they are basically all young men, until a camera comes around, when they drag out few kids, then place the kids in harms way in the hopes they can blame Trump for any injury to the children.
    Basically these people would throw their kids on top of barbwire and then run over the kids' backs to get in to the USA. The border patrol is doing its best to keep the border safe while not injuring children who the adult migrants are basically using as human shields.
    These are child abusers no two ways about it. This is the yellow media for you. Protecting child abusers in the hopes to be able to say something bad about Trump.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.95a1027781e6

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC  [View Original Post]
    No, you misunderstood my point. I'm not OK with any media lying. I was trying to be informed about their lies that you say they tell. I haven't seen any in the press that I read, so please, give us a few examples. I'm sure you believe that they exist, I'm just asking for the evidence. Thanks in advance.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

I see your logic. You are ok with the yellow media lying, because (according to the yellow media) other people have also lied. This however does not change the fact that the media is biased and dishonest. At least we agree on that!

No, you misunderstood my point. I'm not OK with any media lying. I was trying to be informed about their lies that you say they tell. I haven't seen any in the press that I read, so please, give us a few examples. I'm sure you believe that they exist, I'm just asking for the evidence. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC  [View Original Post]
    Can you give us a few examples of these lies and half truths? I'm sure I can match each of them with 10 of the same from the serial liar Trump himself. Its just a matter of time that the list of Trump's crew either indicted or in gaol starts to include his inner circle.

Actually, the people who hate Trump are the yellow media. Then they publish a bunch of lies, half-truths, and misrepresentations in order to cause the uninformed to also hate him.
    Can you give us a few examples of these lies and half truths? I'm sure I can match each of them with 10 of the same from the serial liar Trump himself. Its just a matter of time that the list of Trump's crew either indicted or in gaol starts to include his inner circle.

Former club cattos

For all those who want to know a new meat restaurant, where before it was the club of the most beautiful girls CATTOS 'the owner is still Francisco, better known as Pancho, in the week I will go to lunch and they will know if the food is good , but pir a very good connection they recommended it to me.😘💋.

Point of information

Wouldn't you prefer to have someone muzzle the SJW brigade before they shut down our hobby?
    We agree about SJW's they are to the left what neo nazi's are to the right but it wasn't SJW's who wrote, passed and signed Fosta/Sesta. I know, I've heard it from Jax, any president would have had to sign that bill.

Yes, and any presidents administration didn't present that bill. You don't want to use less restricted commercial sex in your defense of the right.

Back to the longest running, never to be resolved, non stop argument in the entire free world.

Actually, the people who hate Trump are the yellow media. Then they publish a bunch of lies, half-truths, and misrepresentations in order to cause the uninformed to also hate him. A majority of people who aren't poor, transgendered, gay, minority, immigrant women of color do like Trump. Those are all of the special interest groups who stand to loose handouts when America becomes great again.
    WT69, did you read this article? Don't you realize the SJW brigade attacks Trump in order to get publicity? They don't bring effigies of Putin or the sultan of Saudi Arabia. Those leaders poison people with uranium and cut people up in to pieces and dissolve them in acid. None of this matters to the new left, because no one cares if Russians and Arabs dissolve each other in acid or melt each other with plutonium.
    WT69, I will tell you what your beloved SJW brigade really dislikes, and that is coming to the third world to pay women for sex.
    Wouldn't you prefer to have someone muzzle the SJW brigade before they shut down our hobby?
    Let's keep our eye on the ball of the things that really matter. Let the transgendered and immigrants and what have you fend for themselves, who cares what happens to them? Let's care about what happens to us
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I get right to the point.

Why beat around the bush?

The whole World hates him, except the tyrants.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...30-p50je7.html

Difference

What does any of this have to do with the question I asked?

Don't bother to respond, I'm not going to debate someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

Don B.

Yes you're right

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your articulate and intelligent response. It was right to the point.

Don B.
    Last edited by WorldTravel69; 12-02-18 at 12:37. Reason: grammar correction, sorry Don

G20

Here is what the World thinks of Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204314851.html

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    The G20 summit is going on in Buenos Aires right now. These are the most powerful countries in the world, including the USA, Russia and China. It will be interesting to see how Trump relates to Putin and the Chinese, considering the trade and tariff war he's created with them. And his connection with the Russians.

As usual

I am an American.

I do not support Russian Spies!

Trump is a lying sack of shit.

I did not like Hillary either, but at least she supports the U.S.A.
    Thank you for your articulate and intelligent response. It was right to the point.

Don B.

Buenos Aires

The G20 summit is going on in Buenos Aires right now. These are the most powerful countries in the world, including the USA, Russia and China. It will be interesting to see how Trump relates to Putin and the Chinese, considering the trade and tariff war he's created with them. And his connection with the Russians.

15. 11-29-18 22:33

American

I am an American.

I do not support Russian Spies!

Trump is a lying sack of shit.

I did not like Hillary either, but at least she supports the U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    If it was OK for the wicked witch, why is it not OK for everybody?

This time your answer, not just a link.

Don B.

Comprehension level

Did You Forget?

Comey said Hillary emails were okay.

He said nothing about Ivanka.
    Try reading my post again.

Don B.

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations