Thread: American Politics during the Trump Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 446
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #446
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year


    Posts: 138
    Ah yes the ad hominem attack when you have nothing worthwhile to say. You can't even say that without backup from someone else. Do continue. Maybe next time you will use your own brain and not someone else's.
    Quote Originally Posted by RcCollins  [View Original Post]
    I won't go away but will note your poor attempt at deflecting, not accepting facts and being out way of your depth. You are clearly here to spout off talking points. To the poster who sent me the PM telling me this clown is a simply an argumentative moron, I now see what you mean, thanks for the warning.
    .
    ps - I like the magic trick where you call something you can't argue with a "talking point" because that is the secret trick to make an argument you don't like disappear.

    Did you even read the articles you posted links to? "the bill renewed the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000, the first comprehensive federal law for prosecution of traffickers" (Who was president in 2000?)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-signs-anti-human-trafficking-bill/
    The excuse for shutting down BP was also child trafficking, not run of the mill prostitution
    https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/4/13/17172762/fosta-sesta-backpage-230-internet-freedom
    Sorry you're wrong. Take that Obama dick out of your mouth and READ!

  2. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Most of the women I fuck do it for free. #metoo is the left's idea not the right. Feminazism is all the left. You can get p4p from Tinder, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. The net effect of #metoo completely exceeds anything from FOSTA, although of course FOSTA is a pain in the ass. It has always been a criminal act for US forces to engage in adultery and break local laws against prostitution and any number of other activities that of course people continued to engage in and were winked at and only held accountable when they pissed off the wrong authority (or now in the #metoo era we're held more accountable due to the leftward shift of people's ideas). It's the witch hunts of the left, such as the lies of Ford against Kavanaugh, that make these laws a problem. You could always avoid legal prosecution for prostitution by not engaging in prostitution, but since #metoo allows any woman to make up a lie about you decades after anything happened, basically you can't even avoid it by becoming celibate, since the accusations are based on lies in any case. All government loves to censor, but the left wants more and more government in more and more areas of our lives, whereas generally the right favors less regulations, slashing bloated budgets, so agencies have to focus on real priorities and not witch hunts.

    So I guess you clearly don't know anything don't go away angry just go away .
    I won't go away but will note your poor attempt at deflecting, not accepting facts and being out way of your depth. You are clearly here to spout off talking points. To the poster who sent me the PM telling me this clown is a simply an argumentative moron, I now see what you mean, thanks for the warning.

  3. #444
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    The Republicans are trying to take away our Health Care, my and your earned Social Security, because they want people to work for less wages. So, they can make more money. He gave cuts to his Rich Buddies so they can reinvest in the Country. When does that begin? GM said stuff it to him.
    I don't need a news article, form a news source that we already established is biased and dishonest, to tell me there are more jobs and more wealth flowing in the country after Trump came in power, I can see it in my bank account. But I own a business. So if you're tired of being a wage slave go out and make your own business then you can cash in on the economic growth in the country. Stop sending all your wages to pay for your social security medicare welfare that is the benefit to owning a company you get your money first before Uncle Sam takes all that off the top. It is pretty obvious you are never getting back that money regardless who is in charge. It's your fault for being a wage slave, failing to structure your income in a smart way, and allowing other people to choose what to do with your money before you get it, not Trump's fault. This is a system that was in place generations before Trump, you're being forced to pay for the benefits that your Democrat representatives hand out to women, minorities, and other special interest groups. Prostitution is rampant in Latin America because its how single moms make money. In America, YOU are forced to pay for single moms, a majority of minority women being single moms, so the Democrats can get their votes. So rather than you paying those women so you can fuck them, you're paying the government so that the government can fuck you!

    The reason Central American People are trying to come to the United States...
    Trump instead of giving them interviews, keeps them waiting and waiting until some die; as a child has...
    He has taking children away from their parents and now we will have to feed and take care of them.
    Trump instead of giving them interviews, keeps them waiting and waiting until some die; as a child has...
    So bizarre right even though, according to you, the country is in terrible condition, all these illegals still want to come here, so that, according to you, Trump can make them die of thirst. The important question is not why they want to come here, or what hardships they suffer while breaking the law, but how do we benefit from them coming here??? We don't not that I can see, unless you're a Democrat and want their votes, that is the only reason Democrats want to spend welfare dollars on illegals instead of on our own people. The child died because its parents took it in the desert and didn't give it any water. It was a goner before border patrol got it. Parents didn't even tell the BP it was sick. Despite border patrol medvacing the child, the child still died, because the parents' negligence already resulted in an unstoppable deterioration of the child. Due its parent's wanton disregard for the child's safety. They wanted to use it as a human shield to use a loophole in our immigration law. The parents should be arrested for child negligence and deported.
    Children are always taken from parents before parents get sent to jail for committing a crime. The children didn't commit a crime, why should they go to jail? Jail simply isn't a fit place for children. You do see the next extrapolation of this idiocy, people will beginning taking their children with them to bank robberies. But oh yeah that is child endangerment. If you take your kid with you on a bank robbery and cops shoot it, YOU are charged with homicide, not the cops. So why do these illegals get a free pass to criminally neglect their children by placing their children in harm's way when they're committing crimes?
    He is trying to sell our Country to anyone that will let him put up a Trump Tower.
    I think Trump has more towers in the USA than anywhere else so this statement is illogical you're saying he is selling the USA to the USA. And he has towers in every country in the world doesn't he? But then you just said he is making all these harmful tariffs on these other countries? So what are you saying really? He is buying the USA and selling it to the USA (and not tariffing that) then he is selling it to all these other countries, and turning around and tariffing them to death wow my head is just spinning but it seems like the other countries are getting tariffed and we aren't so we're just creating tariff money out of thin air lol well it just can't be true because it is a circular logic. Or I guess it could be a true but meaningless statement. Not sure but it just doesn't seem to jive. Trump was building towers way before he became president obviously it wasn't necessary to be president to do so.

  4. #443
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year


    Posts: 138
    Most of the women I fuck do it for free. #metoo is the left's idea not the right. Feminazism is all the left. You can get p4p from Tinder, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. The net effect of #metoo completely exceeds anything from FOSTA, although of course FOSTA is a pain in the ass. It has always been a criminal act for US forces to engage in adultery and break local laws against prostitution and any number of other activities that of course people continued to engage in and were winked at and only held accountable when they pissed off the wrong authority (or now in the #metoo era we're held more accountable due to the leftward shift of people's ideas). It's the witch hunts of the left, such as the lies of Ford against Kavanaugh, that make these laws a problem. You could always avoid legal prosecution for prostitution by not engaging in prostitution, but since #metoo allows any woman to make up a lie about you decades after anything happened, basically you can't even avoid it by becoming celibate, since the accusations are based on lies in any case. All government loves to censor, but the left wants more and more government in more and more areas of our lives, whereas generally the right favors less regulations, slashing bloated budgets, so agencies have to focus on real priorities and not witch hunts.

    So I guess you clearly don't know anything don't go away angry just go away .

    Quote Originally Posted by RcCollins  [View Original Post]
    When you get your head out of the sand and stop repeating talking points you may see the light. The right is notorious for restricting sex. The recently passed FOSTA law which killed back page and neutered Craigslist's by forcing them to remove their adult ads was passed by a Republican led house and senate and signed into law by Trump earlier this year. That law also negatively affected ISG so it had to be sold or placed under ownership of someone who is not an American. Other sex sites have closed shops as the law made their owners responsible for the actions of the users. BTW, the ACLU opposes FOSTA, bet you didn't know that. It was Republican President Bush who signed the Anti Trafficking law in 2008 and made it a criminal act for US Forces to engage in "prostitution". The right loves to censor and hate it when people have fun, they are real kill joy when it comes to sex. That you don't know this means its time for you to STFU as you clearly know little of which you speak on these issues.

    https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/4/1...ternet-freedom

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-si...fficking-bill/

  5. #442

    Our Country not Trumps

    The Republicans are trying to take away our Health Care, my and your earned Social Security, because they want people to work for less wages. So, they can make more money. He gave cuts to his Rich Buddies so they can reinvest in the Country. When does that begin? GM said stuff it to him.
    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...ore-money.html

    The country started to grow under O'Bama and has continued to grow, but now it has started to go down because of Trump's new Tariff Laws.

    The reason Central American People are trying to come to the United States:
    https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/cen...thern-triangle

    Trump instead of giving them interviews, keeps them waiting and waiting until some die; as a child has.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ol/2309596002/

    He has taking children away from their parents and now we will have to feed and take care of them.

    As for the Russia Collusion, it looks like the people do not believe his lies.

    He is trying to sell our Country to anyone that will let him put up a Trump Tower.

    Most of his holdings are under investigation.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you answer me this, how do any of these "lies", even if true, directly affect you? Most of them seem highly imaginary, like Russian collusion, basically if it happened it has left no detectable evidence so clearly it hasn't changed our lives for better or worse in a discernable way. Certainly the economy is better now than it was before Trump, so that is a huge improvement in my life. Trump also seems to have turned back the tide of #metoo which is also a huge relief.

    Or perhaps we can ask what things in your life will improve if we replace Trump with a social justice warrior?

    I will tell you a few negative impact of the left on your life of the social justice warrior package.

    Number 1, you can forget about paying for sex, that is a big no no on the left, exploitation of women and all that. They don't even want you to leave the country to pay for sex in countries where it is legal. #metoo will put you in jail for rape since you coerced a vulnerable woman with money or some other bs.
    Number 2, your insurance costs and medical costs go up since you're sharing the burden of paying for women's icky medical problems, abortions, and all that.
    Number 3, try to get any business done in a government office staffed with quota fillers.
    Number 4, you will lose your job or have to put up with a crappy job when unemployment increases and you pay more for all of your utilities due to new world order cooperation with other countries to flood our markets with cheap products, or to silly environmentalists shutting down companies saving tribal peoples who basically live off welfare, or baby seals etc various animal species that contribute nothing to the economy and probably aren't even endangered, or trying to stop imaginary human climate change. Let Trump kill all the polar bears no polar bear did anything for me, but oil is the power of the USA.
    Number 5, you will pay more taxes to school illegal migrant children, provide medical assistance to poor migrants with a lifetime of unsatisfied medical needs, give jobs to migrants, police migrant communities full of gangs and people who don't understand our customs.

    Who is being conned? Why are you in such a rush to pay for benefits for women, minorities, and special interest groups who will destroy our hobby? I simply don't see any concrete benefit to you in this, aside from satisfying your dislike for Trump. Why don't you invest your energy in convincing your Democrat representatives that p4p isn't trafficking but simply another form of welfare from proactive citizens to vulnerable communities?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trumps Presidency.jpg‎   Trumps Russia.jpg‎   Trumps Investigations.jpg‎  

  6. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Number 1, you can forget about paying for sex, that is a big no no on the left, exploitation of women and all that. They don't even want you to leave the country to pay for sex in countries where it is legal. #metoo will put you in jail for rape since you coerced a vulnerable woman with money or some other bs.
    When you get your head out of the sand and stop repeating talking points you may see the light. The right is notorious for restricting sex. The recently passed FOSTA law which killed back page and neutered Craigslist's by forcing them to remove their adult ads was passed by a Republican led house and senate and signed into law by Trump earlier this year. That law also negatively affected ISG so it had to be sold or placed under ownership of someone who is not an American. Other sex sites have closed shops as the law made their owners responsible for the actions of the users. BTW, the ACLU opposes FOSTA, bet you didn't know that. It was Republican President Bush who signed the Anti Trafficking law in 2008 and made it a criminal act for US Forces to engage in "prostitution". The right loves to censor and hate it when people have fun, they are real kill joy when it comes to sex. That you don't know this means its time for you to STFU as you clearly know little of which you speak on these issues.

    https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/4/1...ternet-freedom

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-si...fficking-bill/

  7. #440
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year


    Posts: 138
    Why don't you answer me this, how do any of these "lies", even if true, directly affect you? Most of them seem highly imaginary, like Russian collusion, basically if it happened it has left no detectable evidence so clearly it hasn't changed our lives for better or worse in a discernable way. Certainly the economy is better now than it was before Trump, so that is a huge improvement in my life. Trump also seems to have turned back the tide of #metoo which is also a huge relief.

    Or perhaps we can ask what things in your life will improve if we replace Trump with a social justice warrior?

    I will tell you a few negative impact of the left on your life of the social justice warrior package.

    Number 1, you can forget about paying for sex, that is a big no no on the left, exploitation of women and all that. They don't even want you to leave the country to pay for sex in countries where it is legal. #metoo will put you in jail for rape since you coerced a vulnerable woman with money or some other bs.
    Number 2, your insurance costs and medical costs go up since you're sharing the burden of paying for women's icky medical problems, abortions, and all that.
    Number 3, try to get any business done in a government office staffed with quota fillers.
    Number 4, you will lose your job or have to put up with a crappy job when unemployment increases and you pay more for all of your utilities due to new world order cooperation with other countries to flood our markets with cheap products, or to silly environmentalists shutting down companies saving tribal peoples who basically live off welfare, or baby seals etc various animal species that contribute nothing to the economy and probably aren't even endangered, or trying to stop imaginary human climate change. Let Trump kill all the polar bears no polar bear did anything for me, but oil is the power of the USA.
    Number 5, you will pay more taxes to school illegal migrant children, provide medical assistance to poor migrants with a lifetime of unsatisfied medical needs, give jobs to migrants, police migrant communities full of gangs and people who don't understand our customs.

    Who is being conned? Why are you in such a rush to pay for benefits for women, minorities, and special interest groups who will destroy our hobby? I simply don't see any concrete benefit to you in this, aside from satisfying your dislike for Trump. Why don't you invest your energy in convincing your Democrat representatives that p4p isn't trafficking but simply another form of welfare from proactive citizens to vulnerable communities?

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    How come he has you so Conned?

    All his "Best people" in his cabinet have quit, been fired or are going to jail.

    Just in another crook is leaving the White House. Ryan Zinke, Interior Secretary. He is under Federal investigation on expenses and other things.

    Maybe he will hire you.

    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:


  9. #439

    Check This One

    How come he has you so Conned?

    All his "Best people" in his cabinet have quit, been fired or are going to jail.

    Just in another crook is leaving the White House. Ryan Zinke, Interior Secretary. He is under Federal investigation on expenses and other things.

    Maybe he will hire you.

    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this link, Washington Post, gives this as Trump's "most repeated claim".
    There was no collusion. There was never any collusion..

    Here is WP's so-called "fact check":
    "The special counsel investigation into potential collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign and obstruction of justice continues, and no conclusions have been announced". YET!!!

    So, what WP is saying here is that neither they or the special counsel, which has spent millions of dollars and thousands of hours in investigation, are able to prove that Trump's claim is untrue. There is no proof of anything here, other than the fact that the most basic right of American justice "innocent until proven guilty" has been refused to Trump. Remember, the accused have no burden to prove innocence, it is up to the accuser to prove guilt.
    If anything, if this was an actual "fact check", the inability to prove something untrue means that the fact checks out.
    This isn't evidence of Trump's honesty. this is evidence of WP's bias and investigative and reporting failures

  10. #438
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year


    Posts: 138
    Ok, this link, Washington Post, gives this as Trump's "most repeated claim".
    There was no collusion. There was never any collusion..

    Here is WP's so-called "fact check":
    "The special counsel investigation into potential collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign and obstruction of justice continues, and no conclusions have been announced".

    So, what WP is saying here is that neither they or the special counsel, which has spent millions of dollars and thousands of hours in investigation, are able to prove that Trump's claim is untrue. There is no proof of anything here, other than the fact that the most basic right of American justice "innocent until proven guilty" has been refused to Trump. Remember, the accused have no burden to prove innocence, it is up to the accuser to prove guilt.
    If anything, if this was an actual "fact check", the inability to prove something untrue means that the fact checks out.
    This isn't evidence of Trump's honesty. this is evidence of WP's bias and investigative and reporting failures

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Trump's Lies, lies and more lies:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...?noredirect=on
    .

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:


  12. #437

    Lies

    Trump's Lies, lies and more lies:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...?noredirect=on

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    We already established that the media lies, you showed me links to lies from the media, don't see how it proves anything...

    We already agreed the media fabrications insinuating Trump was responsible for targeting migrant children with tear gas was untrue. As for your new link, it says this "Feb. 3 Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! (There is no evidence of paid protesters.) " Well, NYT seems to agree with Trump that professional anarchists and thugs were present, but only says NYT couldn't find evidence of paid protesters. In other words, NYT says they CAN"T prove Trump lied about anything, and in fact they proved he was right about two of three. The fact NYT can't find evidence points more to their poor investigative ability and blindness to facts that don't fit their agenda (i.e. bias) than Trump's honesty. Remember Trump has the secret service and all the other intelligence agencies of the USA searching for possible threats so seems he has information the NYT doesn't.

    It is your opinion there is a problem with Trump having multinational businesses, not a law.

    He should be held to the same standard as other presidents. If anything, executive privilege means that our highest level politicians have lower legal standards than the rest of us.

    He isn't lazy that is for sure. Morality is a relative term, he is no more immoral than other high level politicians. He has considerable loyalty to allies when all others abandon them (Saudi Arabia for example), his family (the left is always complaining about this), and he has pardoned a number of people he felt were destroyed because of their loyalty to him. While you on the left may be unhappy with him, a majority of the right feel Trump has kept his campaign promises or tried very hard to do so (Trump's continuing effort to build the wall for example).

    There isn't any need to reply to all your comments, since already we see your arguments have more holes than Swiss cheeze.
    .

  13. #436
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveC  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding me? Trump is 'prolific beyond belief' with his lies, I showed that to you.
    We already established that the media lies, you showed me links to lies from the media, don't see how it proves anything...

    If you don't think so, just pick out one of the lies that I showed you and tell me why it isn't a lie.
    We already agreed the media fabrications insinuating Trump was responsible for targeting migrant children with tear gas was untrue. As for your new link, it says this "Feb. 3 Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! (There is no evidence of paid protesters.) " Well, NYT seems to agree with Trump that professional anarchists and thugs were present, but only says NYT couldn't find evidence of paid protesters. In other words, NYT says they CAN"T prove Trump lied about anything, and in fact they proved he was right about two of three. The fact NYT can't find evidence points more to their poor investigative ability and blindness to facts that don't fit their agenda (i.e. bias) than Trump's honesty. Remember Trump has the secret service and all the other intelligence agencies of the USA searching for possible threats so seems he has information the NYT doesn't.

    And as for running a complicated organization such as his multinational businesses, he shouldn't be touching them while he's president.
    It is your opinion there is a problem with Trump having multinational businesses, not a law.

    And you don't answer my point. Shouldn't we hold our politicians, especially presidents, to a higher standard?
    He should be held to the same standard as other presidents. If anything, executive privilege means that our highest level politicians have lower legal standards than the rest of us.

    If you don't think so, this is a fruitless argument. He should be an example to the country, but he's a lazy, immoral, lying, cheat with no loyalty to anyone or anything apart from himself.
    He isn't lazy that is for sure. Morality is a relative term, he is no more immoral than other high level politicians. He has considerable loyalty to allies when all others abandon them (Saudi Arabia for example), his family (the left is always complaining about this), and he has pardoned a number of people he felt were destroyed because of their loyalty to him. While you on the left may be unhappy with him, a majority of the right feel Trump has kept his campaign promises or tried very hard to do so (Trump's continuing effort to build the wall for example).

    There isn't any need to reply to all your comments, since already we see your arguments have more holes than Swiss cheeze.

  14. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the problem with dishonesty in the media, is they present Trump as being prolific beyond belief as you say, when in fact Trump is only doing the things he must do in order to run a complicated organization such as his multinational businesses or the USA itself. We completely expect politicians to lie, on the other hand, dishonesty in the media is so rampant today that no one takes them as serious news, it is just entertainment. Once you remove the lies and half-truths, the media just keeps saying Trump, Trump, Trump. If anything the left is more enthralled by Trump than the right. You seem to agree the media is dishonest so we are not really even arguing about anything at this point. I believe that even were the media 100% honest, you would still dislike Trump, you just wouldn't watch the news as much haha

    .
    Are you kidding me? Trump is 'prolific beyond belief' with his lies, I showed that to you. If you don't think so, just pick out one of the lies that I showed you and tell me why it isn't a lie. And as for running a complicated organization such as his multinational businesses, he shouldn't be touching them while he's president. Another sign of his corruption. And you don't answer my point. Shouldn't we hold our politicians, especially presidents, to a higher standard? If you don't think so, this is a fruitless argument. He should be an example to the country, but he's a lazy, immoral, lying, cheat with no loyalty to anyone or anything apart from himself. Take off your blinkers and see him for what he really is. Even most of my conservative friends, and some of them are very, very conservative, are now disgusted at him and consider him to be a threat to democracy. "When the speech condemns the free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant". Thomas Jefferson. I'll leave the last comment to you. He's going to gaol, plus his family. Let's talk then.

  15. #434
    Winner 2017 Noob of the year


    Posts: 138
    I think this is the problem with dishonesty in the media, is they present Trump as being prolific beyond belief as you say, when in fact Trump is only doing the things he must do in order to run a complicated organization such as his multinational businesses or the USA itself. We completely expect politicians to lie, on the other hand, dishonesty in the media is so rampant today that no one takes them as serious news, it is just entertainment. Once you remove the lies and half-truths, the media just keeps saying Trump, Trump, Trump. If anything the left is more enthralled by Trump than the right. You seem to agree the media is dishonest so we are not really even arguing about anything at this point. I believe that even were the media 100% honest, you would still dislike Trump, you just wouldn't watch the news as much haha

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveC  [View Original Post]
    Apart from the jury being out on Junior, that's all to come out yet, I'll accept those you mentioned, fair enough.

    Here's a few hundred of Trump's lies, not even a definitive list, he adds to them every day. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html.

    And we do expect politicians to lie, but that doesn't excuse them when they do. He's just so prolific its beyond belief.
    .

  16. #433

    Trump on the economy

    Just a few of his lies on the economy.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.0ac7acbc52b2

  17. #432

    Trump's lies

    Apart from the jury being out on Junior, that's all to come out yet, I'll accept those you mentioned, fair enough.

    Here's a few hundred of Trump's lies, not even a definitive list, he adds to them every day. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html.

    And we do expect politicians to lie, but that doesn't excuse them when they do. He's just so prolific its beyond belief.
    Last edited by SteveC; 12-12-18 at 13:23. Reason: I'm a pedant about apostrophes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape