Thread: American Politics during the Trump Presidency

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Ivanka Trump not Hillary

https://www.sfgate.com/nation/articl...t-13409536.php

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    Why is this a problem? Comey said it was OK.

Don B.

Hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Why is this a problem? Comey said it was OK.

Don B.

It's not looking good for Trump after the midelections. They lost lots of supporters and Democrats have been winning in places where they have not won in a long time.

There is hope.

Late Night News, 2 am your time.

Election News?

What's Happening?

Nothing Political.

Today this Friday, the news is getting better for America!

So much news that will Dump Trump!!!

Hey, my Monger buddies no one is Dumb as Trump.

Brothel owner wins election

The problem is that he died weeks ago.

https://start.att.net/news/read/arti.../category/news

Untruths or lies

6000 plus. 1100 + in October.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...?noredirect=on

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

You don't know unless you were there now do you? Women lie all the time, and sexual assault is he said she said very possible to convict with no evidence. I was talking about the three women who falsely accused Trump without a shred of evidence. No idea what three women you are discussing or if in fact they really exist and you didn't make it up. You clearly made up the part about these women being intimidated to be silent, since apparently they talked to police and also you? How is that silence? If in fact they exist. Don't go away mad just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC  [View Original Post]
    Wtf are you talking about. The three friends who I'm talking about all went to the police and each of their attackers went to jail. I suggest that in future you don't make allegations about people that you don't know and when you know fuck all about the events in question.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    They are three women who quite likely are lying about being assaulted. I don't see any evidence they were assaulted.

Not sure what the fact you know some women who lied about men they don't like or men who they are jealous of has to do with anything.

Obviously untrue, they were not intimidated to keep silent. They told you about it. They probably told everyone about it, except the police. Because all they want is sympathy and attention not "justice" because they know as well as you and I know that it was all bs and would not stand up in court. UNLESS they can change the law so that men can be prosecuted solely on a woman's say so without any evidence.
    Wtf are you talking about. The three friends who I'm talking about all went to the police and each of their attackers went to jail. I suggest that in future you don't make allegations about people that you don't know and when you know fuck all about the events in question.

National Debt

When the Democrats were in office the Republicans complained about spending.

Here is the amount we will have to pay on the Debt. $310 billion of interest on $15.3 trillion debt.

The politicians will not pay a cent.

https://www.thebalance.com/interest-...l-debt-4119024

They are three women who quite likely are lying about being assaulted. I don't see any evidence they were assaulted.
    I don't know three women "who claim to have been assaulted", they were assaulted. Not sure what the rest of your post had to do with my friends.
    Not sure what the fact you know some women who lied about men they don't like or men who they are jealous of has to do with anything.

I personally know of three women that were sexually assaulted by men in authority over them and were intimidated in various ways to keep silent.
    Obviously untrue, they were not intimidated to keep silent. They told you about it. They probably told everyone about it, except the police. Because all they want is sympathy and attention not "justice" because they know as well as you and I know that it was all bs and would not stand up in court. UNLESS they can change the law so that men can be prosecuted solely on a woman's say so without any evidence.

Gdp

Trump says he is the best President ever at creating Growth.

History says he is Lying again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Economic Growth.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    You know three women who claim to have been assaulted. I know three women who claim to have been assaulted also, and I am quite convinced all three are liars: Ford, Ramirez, and Swetnik. We all watched the interview where Ford lied her pants off making contradictory statements. I won't get in to the lies of Ramirez and Swetnik because they are not even worth addressing. It seems that there is no intimidation of women even when they are obviously lying to keep quiet, because prosecutors simply won't go after a crying woman for perjury. There is simply no country where women are more free to speak their minds, including lying with impunity under oath, than the United States. But who really cares if an alleged assaulter gets off scott free. Real criminals go free, and the innocent are jailed every day due to prosecutorial misconduct. How does that harm you in the least? However, if you are the subject of a false accusation, you are assumed to be guilty, and suffer tremendously even if you are proven innocent. That is the reality that matters. What we see is many gold-diggers taking advantage of their ability to enrich themselves by attacking rich and powerful men with crocodile tears, that is the reality. If you're paying women to have sex with you, then these people would say you're assaulting women because the women are forced from economic necessity to have sex against their will. Of course we all know this is untrue, we have all heard the screams of bliss of happy h00kers and observed them skipping home joyously with our money in their pockets. But anyone of them could falsely accuse you of assault, and your reputation would be destroyed, because it would be reported you were "trafficking" women, even if you somehow beat the assault charge. I would like to hear how you explain to these three women who you claim to know that you were just helping a poor women feed her fatherless children or something and weren't "trafficking"

I don't know three women "who claim to have been assaulted", they were assaulted. Not sure what the rest of your post had to do with my friends.

Regardless your politics, regardless if there are some politicians on the left in the USA who are doing great things, or some on the right who you don't like, the left, and the whole country to a certain degree, is at the mercy of a bunch of rabid feminazis, eventually they will start screaming to prosecute American men who travel overseas for sex tourism, and no politician, on the left or the right, will stand in their way to defend your freedom to travel abroad and engage in sex tourism. There is simply no benefit to any man in encouraging women to make up stories about imaginary sexual assaults. If you enjoy mongering, I highly recommend finding a way to retire abroad!

Posting Limitations